Thanks MA

SODERD

Marauder
soderd soder soderstrom
For spawning me near a TP :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Forced giveaway lol, 44ME on the way... no sry landed on a spider, 66me on the way :yay:

er...go you... forum efd whorer :)

Yeah :laugh: Of all the service centers in the whole planet why is it always there you get sent to???!!! I think MA are just having a good laugh at us sometimes...

Yeah the only sense that makes is to gain from extra ME and decay. Spawned there so many times that now when given a choice to revive at another location I just log and wait until later. Not like it`s a desolate place to send people to revive when it seems you get there and there are tons of other people stuck on the server too.

Yeah the only sense that makes is to gain from extra ME and decay. Spawned there so many times that now when given a choice to revive at another location I just log and wait until later. Not like it`s a desolate place to send people to revive when it seems you get there and there are tons of other people stuck on the server too.

Well, i think Its more to do with bad coding than a consipiricy to gain more money.

It must be that when you click "go to an alternate server", the system gives you the best place with the highest chance to log into correctly. This meaning that Its probably the most far out server there is with the least avatar activity at that moment.

If the above is true, jsut thank MA that they only gave the algorithm the choice of Outposts, and not just a list of all game servers, or you could be loads worse off ;D

Still though, I think it needs improving.

Back