Provider
Society
Secrets
Robot Bunker Three

THE 2024 NUBERBOWL
LIVE ON STREAM @ twitch.tv/bunkerthree
JOIN DISCORD FOR MORE INFO @ discord.gg/XPUhW8j8eD

EVENT RULES:
#1 - 2 Teams of 12 will battle for 1 hours.
#2 - The team with the Largest Global/HOF will win the Prize.
#3 - The Prize - 600 Ped. 50 ped for each player on the winning team, and a bonus 50 Ped to the MVP.
#4 - MVP will be decided on Stream after the Hunt.

HUNT RULES:
#1 - All weapons must be around 10 Total dps, nothing above 15 Total DPS, if you're doing a lot more damage the team lead will kick from the team.
#2 - All ESI's and Items above 50 Ped will be given to me at the end, and I will distribute the ped among the team that looted the item/s.
#3 - 11 slots Available on each team. First to sign up get the spots. Those who sign up after the slots are filled will be subs.
#4 - Subs can join a team if someone doesn't show or leaves half way through the Event. Whoever is on the winning team at the end of the event wins the prize money.
#5 - All Rules are subject to change and all final judgements on conflicts will be resolved by me.

WHEN: Saturday February 10th, 2024 19:00-21:00 Entropia Time
WHERE: Planet Calypso, Fort Troy Teleporter, Coords: [Calypso, 80506, 68300, 161, Waypoint]
WHAT: Hunting Proterons
HOW: Any weapon 10 DPS or lower

Please share this thread with any players looking to have some fun in EU, and sign up below if you're interested!! Pick a team if you want.

-Bunker :cool:

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS TEAM:
Bunker - Team Captain
TimeLord
Tyrionnn
CrazyLion
Nenadfreak77
Equifax
FlyingOreos
Redletta_red
steeveebr
ImJaobao
Ackerz
Setrian

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS:
Xeek - Team Captain
PK
Draniie
BrokenInd
gabryino_pl
KittyFire
BotheredWookiee - Not going to make it
Krautbawls
LuckyLuke22x
FireDbugFly
StirgeTropia
Mick_tv

Last edited:
Put me as a sub for San Fran. I feel like Nuber himself should at least be a replacement 😂

Great idea bunks

Hey! Put me in Kansas please)

As long as your total DPS is 10 or below! No need for cheat codes ;)
Are you expecting each member to check their entire setup on EntropiaWiki Weapons Compare or are you saying as long as the in game weapon information says 10 DPS or below you're good no matter what you add to it?

What about Arsonistic Chip + Primary Weapon?

Are you expecting each member to check their entire setup on EntropiaWiki Weapons Compare or are you saying as long as the in game weapon information says 10 DPS or below you're good no matter what you add to it?

Holy fuck

It's more of a "guideline" than a rule. I just don't want some ppl rolling in with 50 or 100 damage per second. Just try your best to keep it at 10 "total" dps or less. If the Team Leads see you doing 3x more damage than everyone else, they will ask you to lower it. If they don't then they will get kicked.

It's like an old school basic Opalo Hunt.. Weapons to use as an example... Opalo, Bukin, Chon S1X1, TT weapons... Throw on a Sinkadus, I don't mind!

It's just a fun event... new, low level, old, or uber level are all welcome to join!

You want in, TGA?

ONLY 2 SLOTS REMAIN ON TEAMS, and then Subs will be added!

This is a really good initiative! +rep.

BOTH TEAMS ARE FILLED UP, but you can still be a sub if someone doesn't show or has to leave early! Remember whoever is on the winning team at the end of the Event will win the Prize!!

-Bunker :cool:

Get some beer and some wings, THE NUBERBOWL STARTS NOW!!

1jiYuMz.png

NUBERBOWL 2024 CHAMPS - KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Back