The Collector of Fragments

ALIEN QuEEN

Guardian
Society
Supremacy Reign
ALIEN MAIDEN QUEEN
Where i can find Dr. Melinda Clark, Calypso Gateway from mission The Collector of Fragments
i find on entropedia this coords (69778, 69837, 224) but it`s in the middle of nothing.
Pls maybe someone can post a prinscreen whit location

Where i can find Dr. Melinda Clark, Calypso Gateway from mission The Collector of Fragments
i find on entropedia this coords (69778, 69837, 224) but it`s in the middle of nothing.
Pls maybe someone can post a prinscreen whit location

She is in the building, on the side near the windows. check both sides...

Isn't it a quest from the old Calypso Gateway that is replaced now with this Thule thing?

Those coordinates aren't on Calypso, they were at Calypso Gateway, the starting area for newbies, where old players could not enter. According to entropedia, this quest was added in 2010 so it did belong to the old Gateway and doesn't exist anymore, as well as the NPC, because 3 weeks ago we got completely redesigned gateway with different set of NPCs and missions. For a limited time everyone, including old players, can visit and explore this new Gateway using the televator at Port Atlantis and do quests there. But you won't find this quest there anymore.

i seeeeee.. thx a lot :)

Back