Info: The effects of varying tier increase rates of items

GRoth

Guardian
Society
Rabbids - Captain
Rothgar "GRoth" Goodnar
So now that we are fully entrenched in a world where all armor & weapons, and many tools are tier-enhanceable, and I am finding it very hard to put into perspective. The values of all of these items are now going to vary depending on their TIR (tier increase rates). Here are some examples.

The first is 2 very similar OF-211's currently in auction, with only pecs separating their fairly low TT value:

The first has low tier increase values, from a low of 21 to a high of 132. The second has good tier increase values, from a low of 109 to a high of 754. Which would you purchase for the same price?

The second example are 2 full TT Vivo Oxy2500(L) faps I currently have:

The first has abysmally low tier increase rate, from a low of 16, to a high value of 90. It is debateable that this item will ever get to tier 10. The next one, however, has some friggin astonishing TIR's - from a low of 431, to a high of 3291!! I would think that would justify a much higher sale price, as it would take very little time to tier this one to 10.

And on the limited side of the tiering process, now a person must find the item to tier up, and also find one with good TIR. And when choosing that 2nd item to tier the original up with, you would want to find one with the lowest possible TIR - which would basically mean the lowest value of that particular item. I really think MA should possibly rethink the whole TIR thing as it is going to put the world of tier-able items in Calypso into a place where the real value of an item is very hard to calculate.

:scratch2:

Back