Stalker
Society
SoF
Dion Red Strike
catchup2_451668.jpg

The
EU Catch-UP
03-14-08

It's been a while since you all got a new catchup. But, there have been plenty of news stories to keep you reading in the mean time!

Interesting Threads
Project Mindark!
Ermik has a great idea about how to get a 1k+ hof. In case you didn't see it, He wants to start a project on Mindark. We support you Ermik! :yay:

EU Charity
Maska has started a thread called 24 for charity. If you are a generous person, I would highly recommend this thread. If you like giving +rep, Maska definately deserves some. Way to go Maska! :wtg: (Note: If you are not familair with the WoF Susan Thread, check that out as well.)

WLWC (Web Linkage Worth Clicking)
One section that does not get up on the main page is the WLWC section. So, this week, I'm going to add in a link from there. OMG. Realistic facial motion on game Engine

This Weeks Events
Trilo Squeeze?
Lykke (*cough* LuuuKa) is having a trilo event.. something about squeezing.. bad jokes.. and it's on Tuesday... this nun is crazy....

Free Exa Event
Mrs Zap, Lootious love her, is hold her weekly free hunt on Exa's. Last time I covered a bery event, there was an uber hof...

London Meeting 08
In case you didn't know, or hadn't notice, there's going to be another get together in London this year. check the thread for details.
NOTE: I was hard pressed to find events for this weekend, c'mon event promoters!

This Weeks HoF's
Krelt Alpha
Yupo, another noob ATH :D (j/k) Lootious knows they only do like 110 damage unarmored....Bodybag was kind enough to supply us with a picture, a video, and a thread to boot! (Nice Riker UL3)

37k ATH Crafting
Johan got ANOTHER ATH. What makes this one special, other than the fact that it's a HUGE one, is he decorated Oyster prior to crafting. Very nice picture. Even if you are red with envy, check out the beautiful pic.

L Armors
There have been a few new L armors looted. Go gratz and grumble in any one of the many threads ;)

As usual, if you wish to have your thread, event of hof considered for the catchup, feel free to PM me!

~Red

Great round-up!!!

You forgot one important event, {DELETED LINK}
Awesome job though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Catchup Dion! ;)

Jamhot

Last edited:
That's last weeks news :p

But, yeah, both good links :)

Nice catch up !! :yay:

I won't post a link to something of my own .. unlike some people ;)

But click my signature and watch my movies !!
/subliminal spam.

Bad time to have a month off - you missed this:

{DELETED LINK}

And this:

{DELETED LINK}

Never let it be said that I miss an opportunity for a plug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not use this thread to promote your own projects or announcements. If you believe your project is worthy of mention in a future EF news article, please PM Dion with the link and details.

All links will now be removed so the thread can :topic:

Hey Red how's it goin bro? Glad to see you writing these. Drop me a PM haven't talked to you in a while.

Back