The Hunt for Recycle BPs

Hi All,

For those who don't know me, my main profession is mining. Thanks to the recent changes surrounding nanocubes, miners can now count on all of their old "TT-fodder" resources as being sellable at 100.8 - 101%, which is great for us.

However, I thought it would be nice to try to find an activity I could do at the crafting terminal to make a little extra when I'm busy playing DOTA or asleep.

My thinking was that I could recycle all of my "TT-fodder" resources into nanocubes and cycle them through the EP1 blueprint overnight. As long as I got around ~90% TT returns, the occasional explosive projectiles recycle 1 blueprint would put me into the positive after markup.

So far, I've cycled 505.32 PED through the print, which equates to 25,266 clicks. I've received 478.80 PED of output (94.75% TT), which is great, but I've been surprised that I haven't gotten a single output of the recycle 1 blueprint so far.

With the markup from the sale of the outputs, my all-in return is 485.99 PED (96.17%), equating to a loss so far of only 19.33 PED (< $2). So, this has been a fairly cheap experiment. Further, I acknowledge that I could easily get 5-10 recycle prints in the next ~25k clicks and that would totally mitigate all of my losses and put me into positive territory.

Still, I'm starting to wonder if this is a worthwhile endeavor and if I shouldn't just take the free 1% of markup available from selling my TT-fodder mining finds as nanocubes rather than losing the 1% by cycling my own cubes and incurring TT-losses as well. I'm looking for anyone who keeps data and is willing to share regarding their experience.

I know the community is secretive, so feel free to chat me in game if you're willing and don't want to reply here. That said, this is such a small amount of PED relative to the economy, and gamblers run through those recycle prints so fast that I figure it would be really hard for us to crash the markup on them (currently ~5 ped/click, nice!) just from a few more people knowing how it works.

Thanks!
John

i don't really craft but i know i crafted way more on the fist Explosive BP and never got a recycle BP.

i also never seen 95% returns so maybe that's why no BP dropped to you - you need to lose more first lol

One day i crafted something randomly (sorry don't recall what but likely a component) and one dropped from that so i guess recycle can drop from other component? BPs?

I really don't know and likely i will ever see another recycle BP drop to me - i assumed MA made a mistake - as it dropped to ME. it was low clicks think i got 40-ish ped for it and was lvl 1 recycle.

try some level 1 comps if i got a low click one you might get a 100 click one (if that is possible? lol i don't know never got one :)

Eexplo 2 on Ark is the way to go, you will get rec 1,2 and resonation amp bps that also have great MU

Back