The Imperial Guard is recruiting !!

Status

simsonfam

Prowler
Society
cK Coat Killers
bart simson simson
The Imperial Guard

What can i tell you guys about us, we started this society over a year ago.
Got a very close group of people that like do stuff in Entropia Universe.
We have members from all over the globe, and would like to ad a few members.

Wat would you need to join TIG.
Well some skills would be nice, but we like a possitief attitude, commitment, honour and social person.

So before anyone is accepted there will be a meeting with you and some of our society members.

So what can we offer you, well we have players skilled around 10k but the most members are from 60k to 100k. We love to hunt and are always looking for ways to have some fun.:D

So if your looking for a society where you can have personal grow and some good friends this is the place to be.

If you have any questions, or suggestions you can always contact me by PM or post here :)

Still looking for some new members :)

Recruit

Hi

Do you guys accept "noobs", I've played Entropia from time to time ever since it was called Project Entropia, but I havent really gotten anywhere in the game. Mostly becouse I'm only 14 and I can't put any money inte the game, but I've managed to raise 300 peds. So what I'm seeking is to get an oppertunity to learn the game for real.

Please send me a PM. :)

Btw

By the way, I'm from Sweden :yay:

Hi

Do you guys accept "noobs", I've played Entropia from time to time ever since it was called Project Entropia, but I havent really gotten anywhere in the game. Mostly becouse I'm only 14 and I can't put any money inte the game, but I've managed to raise 300 peds. So what I'm seeking is to get an oppertunity to learn the game for real.

Please send me a PM. :)

We had some talk about this within the society and we are taking up to 4 noob players. But if you want 1 of these 4 position you wil need to be very active, so that the amount of energy we put in teaching and helping you is rewarded with a good soc. mate.

Oh and PM send:D

We are still looking for some new members:D

Anyone wanna join us????

We're looking forward to some new members, join us you'll enjoy it :D

We are still looking for some nice players to join us.

So if you intrested give us a call:)

Still looking.

We have room for a couple more applicants. Since I am bumping it this time, I'm looking for players who play in the weekday evenings around Eastern Standard Time. :silly2: :laugh:

Others are of course welcome also. :D

:coffee: a monday morning bumb :coffee:

We still have some spots left, so if your up for it:cool:

Still looking for some new members:D

We are still open to accept some new members,
So if your intrested then let me know :)

Hello,

I joined! Thank you for accepting me.

Unfortunatly I'm having BIG problems with my system. Get reboot errors quite frequently at the moment (since last VU).

I'm quite an experienced noob, had four globals so far (one for 249PED -Narc!) but nothing for awhile. Looking forward to whatever comes next, more hunting, mining yeah!

See ya soon

Squadds.

Welcome squadds! :)

:yay: Welcome :yay:

Hello,

I joined! Thank you for accepting me.

Unfortunatly I'm having BIG problems with my system. Get reboot errors quite frequently at the moment (since last VU).

I'm quite an experienced noob, had four globals so far (one for 249PED -Narc!) but nothing for awhile. Looking forward to whatever comes next, more hunting, mining yeah!

See ya soon

Squadds.

Status
Back