The Khorum Coast Goes Kamaldon Crazy!

index.php

Greetings my people!
Starting May 2024 the Khorum Coast is going Kamaldon Crazy with a new event!
Taxes on the land area are being dropped to 2% since the DNA costs will be low and the land will generate it's own monthly event reward!

The new hunting event structure is as follows: At the end of every month going forward the land revenue generated that month will be split three ways. 1/3 will go to myself for owning the land, 1/3 to the first highest loot and 1/3 for the second highest loot of the month.
A hunter is capable of winning both prizes and grabbing the whole land tax payout for themself!

There is no sign-up required unless you wish to team hunt; globals will be automatically tracked on Entropialife.
Tune in every week or bi-weekly for the update on our YouTube channel to check the progress on the event or you can also check the status on our Discord channel at any time.

The Kamaldon is great for mid level hunting with a suggested armor loadout of only ghost/Viceroy and some 5B plates required.

The Kamaldon is also known to drop loot with a high markup including:
Socket 6 and 8 components
Tier 3 and 4 components
Surface Toughness and Output Amplifier components
Liver, Heart, Kidney and Spleen oils
Unlimited Arkadian Weaponry

Thank you for your time and support when you visit Khorum Coast. Goodluck out there to everyone!

The current leaderboard is:
Matthew Matt Graham - 457 ped 1st place

Ostrander Ostrander Popp- 392 ped 2nd place

The Current land revenue split is:
585/3 = 195 peds each

Visit our event spreadsheet to view individual player totals, globals and current prize value!

tinyurl.com/Khorum

https://discord.gg/vV4FgS9pb9

Last edited:
Ah damn, that is what I get for trying to be in a hurry to wrap up everything related to the event so that I could watch the last episode of Fallout with the wife before bed. Great show BTW.

I appreciate you catching that editing mistake and thank you for the thread bump.

Also, I still have three players who interact with Entropia in some way that I met on that cruise vacation and introduced to our game. I consider that a victory since bringing anyone into the game and having them stick around is a great feeling.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Today is the start of the Kamaldon Crazy event! I maximized the spawn of Mutated Kamaldon Young and I also lowered the taxes down to 2% this morning.

I am off work today but I have real world obligations. However, I will be creating an episode of The Khorum Coast show this evening to further explain and kick off the event.

There has already been activity at the event and the current leaderboard is:
Crystal MJ Diamond - 76 ped 1st place
Brandonxp18 Darmicxp Lee - 74 ped 2nd place

Goodluck out there to all participants and thank you for visiting Khorum Coast!

Here is the first episode of The Khorum Coast Show for our new Kamaldon Crazy event. In this episode I will go over the event details, player leaderboard and also the land revenue!

The current leaderboard is:
Matthew Matt Graham - 457 ped 1st place
Ostrander Ostrander Popp- 392 ped 2nd place

585/3 = 195 peds each

Tonight on The Khorum Coast Show we will go over the land revenue generated on our first week of the Kamaldon Crazy event. I will also discuss the leaderboard and who has the Highest Single Loot for 1st and 2nd place so far.
With three weeks left things are heating up!

The current HSL leaderboard is:
Will WA123 SMitt - 637 ped 1st place
Matthew Matt Graham - 457 ped 2nd place

1015/3 = 338 peds each for first or second place!

Hi
Is there a spreadsheet or other to view the leaderboard in action ?

Hi
Is there a spreadsheet or other to view the leaderboard in action ?
Good morning, Bones.
I woke up a little early before I head out of town to work on the KC spreadsheet and get the LA info up and running on there. You can now view the player details, globals and current prize value of the Kamaldon Crazy event as I update them with this link.
Thank you for your interest in Khorum Coast!
tinyurl.com/Khorum

Back