FYI: The Knights of Entropia are recruiting!

smurfmeister

Mature
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Arageo smurf Turrak
The Knights of Entropia (formerly TKoC) have been around since 2006. The society was formed on the idea of helping new players understand the game and showing them the right steps to take.

We are a very lively society with players from all around the world, so there are always a few knights to chat with. Alot of us are mainly hunters, some are sweaters and a few are traders, but you can also find experienced miners and crafters that can help you with advice if you need it. We have team hunts that can happen anytime, organized soc events such as pvp event in cyrene hub last week, monthly lottery...

We are open for players of all skill levels, from fresh new arrivals to veterans. So if you are a friendly and active player and you are looking for new experiences and friends come around and check for yourself what's it like being a knight :)

we have some rules regarding new members:

-16 years old or older;
-NO beggars and scammers;
-no fort land grabs

If you need any more info check out our site: The Knights of Entropia, or feel free to PM me or any other colonel from TKoE.

Tnx for reading, and we hope to see you soon :)

Smurf
Colonel @ TKoE

I have been in TKoE for a little over 7 Months now and it's been a great time so far.
Very Helpful Players, Knowledgeable in all areas of the game, and Always active.

Great Society, Great People all around. Glad to be a member of this society.

Take Care all - Calyx

Bring this thread up!

Still looking for cool, active recruits! :)

Bring this thread up!

Still looking for cool, active recruits! :)

How do I join? LOL

All kidding aside, we are still actively recruiting new members! Check us out at www.theknightsofentropia.com

Point of interest: The rule governing "no land grabs" was due to a bug in the system that I believe was resolved some months ago - will have to check in on that so we can remove that 'rule'.

Xander Zan Catman
General, The Knights of Entropia

Back