The Loots Flyed Away?

Status

VikingTheOne

Young
Richie "Viking" Snowsled
What is this allmost all loots gone? only the strongest People whit the best guns who can kill big animals "Can" have luck? MA is prob just trying to make some money "Wich they deserve" but still if they are gonna keep on like this allot of peoples will quit. I think MA should maybe think about the small little creatures called NOOBs who cant really kill a good looting mob?. :)

//////Viking\\\\\\

VikingTheOne said:
What is this allmost all loots gone? only the strongest People whit the best guns who can kill big animals "Can" have luck? MA is prob just trying to make some money "Wich they deserve" but still if they are gonna keep on like this allot of peoples will quit. I think MA should maybe think about the small little creatures called NOOBs who cant really kill a good looting mob?. :)

//////Viking\\\\\\

I'm a newb and the loots like fine to me. Often profiting when hunting "noob mobs". :)
Either your luck turned bad (which happens to everyone) or you just like complaining. ;)

I dont see that as the case at all. In the past 3 weeks I've had 3 globals and one HOF. It seems to me that globals are becoming more frequent. Spend a full day online and see how many scroll past in the chat window.

Are you insane?? :tongue2: I have maybe wasted about 400 PED ammo and biggest loot is like 13 PED :S i killed all kinds and my m8s arent close to happy about loots either :broke:

Wow... a whining thread.

You are well able to break even with low end equipment if you stick with low end mobs.

Status
Back