The Market Value is not a Game

What costing 200 to make and sells for 50? don't belive that

Was a bit of an exaggeration. You want exact facts. The valkyrie mk1 cost 40 ped a click or 120 ped cost to make, now selling 55 ped. The Hovercraft mk1 costs 50 ped click or 150 ped to make now selling 75 ped. I can go on and on... This equation is for just about every item in the manufactured world. Cheaper to buy it then to make it. If you don't notice this, that's because you have to take off your shoes to count to 11 ;)

Was a bit of an exaggeration. You want exact facts. The valkyrie mk1 cost 40 ped a click or 120 ped cost to make, now selling 55 ped. The Hovercraft mk1 costs 50 ped click or 150 ped to make now selling 75 ped. I can go on and on... This equation is for just about every item in the manufactured world. Cheaper to buy it then to make it. If you don't notice this, that's because you have to take off your shoes to count to 11 ;)

A Valkyrine mk1 don't cost 40 ped for a click, more like around 20-25 ped per click included the bp (but exluded any residue), and saying the cost for makeing a items is 3 times the cost for each click is just plain wrong.

A Valkyrine mk1 don't cost 40 ped for a click, more like around 20-25 ped per click included the bp (but exluded any residue), and saying the cost for makeing a items is 3 times the cost for each click is just plain wrong.

It's not wrong, average success is 33%, ask anyone who been manufacturing here for any length of time. As for costs the vehicle servo are 10 ped each most use 3-4 not counting counting costs of bp or any other mats. Why don't you look up Etopia guide on manufacturing, very well explained, how it fluctuates betweeen 20% and as high as 80%, but the average is 33%

It's not wrong, average success is 33%, ask anyone who been manufacturing here for any length of time. As for costs the vehicle servo are 10 ped each most use 3-4 not counting counting costs of bp or any other mats. Why don't you look up Etopia guide on manufacturing, very well explained, how it fluctuates betweeen 20% and as high as 80%, but the average is 33%

Okey, i am too tired to argue about this right now, maybe some other crafter can say something...;)

The figure you're coming up with doesn't include partial success's with materials back, the amount OVER TT you get in residue on a success, or, most importantly, the premium you're paying on a blueprint to take a chance at hoffing or looting another limeted bp with equally insane MU...

The figure you're coming up with doesn't include partial success's with materials back, the amount OVER TT you get in residue on a success, or, most importantly, the premium you're paying on a blueprint to take a chance at hoffing or looting another limeted bp with equally insane MU...

This is my final post on the subject, cause i'm tired of arguing over this. Your right it's extremely profitable to manufacture and you make tons of ped at it. I highly recommend that all new players get into it and that the rl production of merchandise should start using Calypso strategy for all big corporations because it's the number 1 way to do business.:rolleyes:

On a maxed BP the CoS is 40% not 33%.
Residue to craft L items on full tt is around 105-110%, not that expencive, and on near success you may get some of the expencive items back, so not a total loss.

Beside that its already mentioned, you got the chance to hit a global/HoF that pays some extra residue or gems.
BP drops while crafting, must go into account, its some extra PED for the crafter, and don´t forget the skills that the crafter gains while crafting.

If you take all that into account, its much less loss for the crafters than you want to explain, but most times the crafters still make a loss, thats true.

Back