Suggestion: The NR1 thing that makes ppl not deposit, or deposit less...

I'm concerned over what was said about the fact MindArk doesn't technically need to honor withdraws but they do it to keep trust. Considering they're valued at under $10M now (and trending downward) it's ripe for a company like Tencent to initiate a takeover, which I think is what they're truly after. What happens with withdraws then if they don't technically need to be honored now?

I periodically go thru their 10k report. What I dont like is that ingame PED is nowhere stated as any liability / account payable or anything. Meaning - there is no cash "put aside" to pay any of the PED in the game. I mean - this is nothing new and it clearly states in their EULA that they are not liable for any PED in the game, but still...

As of latest they are valued at around 7M euro and have around 3M euro cash on hand - which means its probably fine. They have allways found the way to drain excess liquidity from the playerbase by pushing liabilities forward via selling "shares" of everything - even 3 times over the same asset :D I find that most hilarious.

I.

Back