The Penis is evil!

Abdullah

Guardian
Society
BlackAngels Evolution
Abdullah Abu Albino
I went to return the merry mayhem mission today to Carl Tucker today
but I got something else than I expected.

The Penis is evil! The Penis shoots Seeds, and makes new Life to poison the Earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the Gun shoots Death and purifies the Earth of the filth of Brutals. Go forth, and kill! Zardoz has spoken.

:scratch2:
Anyone else experienced the same?

penis_shoots.png

Yes, we all get the same response from Carl Tucker, that is if you read the rules of MM and then close the interaction and then re-operate Carl Tucker. It confirms that (at least some at) MindArk have a weird sense of humor or are ready for the mental institute, you decide. ;)

This is MA for you

I don't know about you, but i feel much more secure now when entrusting MA with my credit card details.
They seems so professional and serious bi this.

Looks like some pissed off chic came up with that one:grumble:

Yes, we all get the same response from Carl Tucker, that is if you read the rules of MM and then close the interaction and then re-operate Carl Tucker. It confirms that (at least some at) MindArk have a weird sense of humor or are ready for the mental institute, you decide. ;)

you also need to kill one more mob of your cat.

Lol, some programmer a little pissed?

Labrys?

bipennis2a.gif
Labrys (λάβρυς in Greek, lábrys) is the term for a symmetrical doubleheaded axe originally from Crete in Greece, one of the oldest symbols of Greek civilization; to the Romans, it was known as a bipennis.

In Latin Pennis ment tail, so translated the Roman name means twotail. Not really sure how we started using the word for male genatalia, maybe it was in a different spot back then :)

It's from a Sean Connery movie... obviously some easter egg

The movie in question is "ZARDOZ" a futuristic apocalyptic adventure where Sean Connery plays the lead roll of "ZED" the enforcer,sent on a secret mission to infiltrate the utopian society controlling the wastelands through a giant floating head called "ZARDOZ" that supplies weapons and tools and tells the primitives to go forth and kill the brutals and that the
"Penis is evil and shoots seed and makes new life etc, in the hope of stalling any hope of mankinds recovery from the Apocalypse.
fyi the word ZARDOZ is derived from the book "the wizard of oz" the wiZARD of OZ".

Zardoz Zed Longcloud............. Not the Zed from pulp fiction that was a faggot rapist as some have called me in the past..
ya know "Zeds dead" and all that crap.

Back