The Return of Rex

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
MB please move/edit this as you see fit.

In Continuation of: (not posted here as to not break rules)
http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25904&highlight=

Knowing what I know now, I think I’m the most surprised about my return to Calypso. I wonder really what was I thinking taking that great of a risk. Although against the odds I’m back.

Drones really don’t have much of a purpose they are like simple guard machines that only attack if they seem something to attack and nothing more is expected of them. So making my way from ship to mother ship was not very difficult.
The hard part was simply finding where they stored all the skill chips they had ripped out of people. I guess this project really didn’t work out to well so they kind of just hid it away really deep inside the “mother ship”. But I finally found my chips and inserter to put them back in as quick as possible incase I would need my skills to get home.
Home right that would be the next problem I faced. I ran off furious about them stealing my skills and didn’t even think how I was going to get back home. I found my way to where the ships where kept. But I could not simply just grab a ship and go I was miles away and there little ships would not make it.

I needed more information maybe I can figure out how to use their teleport system. So I searched around when I came across something that put more fear into me. The robots had discovered a Meteor that was heading to Calypso and planned on using its gravity to pull an entire fleet of robot ships to Calypso and attack. I need to warn them but how?
I came to realize that there was no way to warn them, but this was my way back home. I would have to do what I could do and maybe something would come up. So I boarded a small one man, well one robot ship and joined the fleet behind the meteor.
As we came closer to Calypso and I figured I was in range of getting back home I hit the throttle and speed off to home. That was my next mistake. The fleet that guard calypso spotted me very quickly. Seeing as I was a small ship and not really much of a threat on my own they only sent one similarly smaller ship after me to take me out. I was still not very much of a match for what seemed to still be a rookie that attacked me. I was not completely destroyed but my engines where taken out just enough to cause me to crash down on calypso northeast quadrant of Treasure Island. No I didn’t quite survive the crash but thankfully I was on calypso and the Revival Terminal took care of that small problem.

After my revival I already knew it was too late the fleet was already in the process of getting slaughtered by the surprise robot attack. I’m not sure now getting back home if we will still have a home to live on.

RexDameon said:
I was not completely destroyed but my engines where taken out just enough to cause me to crash down on calypso northeast quadrant of Treasure Island. No I didn’t quite survive the crash but thankfully I was on calypso and the Revival Terminal took care of that small problem.

So that is who has been carving grooves into my island!

Welcome back Rex :)

- Deathifier

very nice :D

Welcome back

LadyT

Welcome back Rex. You were missed...

DD
:evilking:

Back