FYI: The rise of Damage Enhancer volumes

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
For the benefit of non-crafters, a damage enhancer has 2 huntloot components and 1 mining loot component in its formula
Output aomplifiers (they are dropped by creatures over level 20 with exception of level 3 sea wraiths (in very small quantities) in Cyrene
Nova fragmetns dropped by small critters that are usually killed by new players
of course Pyrite is the ore, being it a former lootable PVP only drop, now on a specific square SW of Argus lake.

i will focus (for easy to understand reasons) to AH data, that are of course a fraction of the real market that is p2p.

some important notes
1. nanoblades burn 500ish enhancers per day
2. mayhem class weapons burn 200ish enhancers per day

the simple rise in price of about 20% of the OAC leads to understand that there is a big request
1 month sales 550.000 Outputs
1 year sales 4.750.000
10 year sales is 25.000.000 pieces
at a success rate of 40% it is 220.000 enhancers last month, 1.900.000 last 12 months and 10m in last 10 years
so average 10 years enhancers consumption is 1m per year

that rise to 2m last year
and actual monthly data is projecting 2.600.000 for current year.

this is all due to new weapons that require more enhacers?
is it because AH sales are more consistent?

this imbalance and price rise lead to opportunities for filling the gap in the shortage of materials,
Falxangius , rextelum, or zyn'dos (sea wraith drop really too few) Sand Boars too long hp compared to OAC dropped imho
some arkadia hunter can suggest Ark monsters, on Monria Shub drop too few to be a source,
no knowledge of RT and Toulan for me

the rise in price from 0.4 ped per k to 2 ped per k on nova fragment explains that there is rising demand too (10 needed per success)

Last edited:
Reactions: San
I dunno,

maybe there is an event or something that is pushing the demand for enhancers?

occam's razor

I guess weapons and setups became so eco, that its absolute no brainer to go crazy and blast 10 damage all the time? :) Top setup is what, 5 dpp atm, with 10 dmg enhancers regardless? printing skills like never b4?

Are you upset more people are using damage enhancers? I'm confused.
not at all. IDGAF.
1. i click enhancers so i am happy if someone allow me to skill
2. it is a FYI post
3. i humbly underline opportunities on some specific monster to extract a certain MU farming outputs
4. i underline evidence that EACH new weapon pulled increase demand hence allowing opportunities

it is incredible how in this game WOKE attitude
points to look for some "upsetting effect".
i perceive my gaming only against loot engine,
other people gains or losses or setups for activity are not my matter.

I am sure you guys are aware from other MMO's that the richest players on the server are those who play the auction house. they will buy out everything in stock of an item then re-list it all for a higher price.

In a normal MMO it doesn't matter too much because you need the items for raiding and its usually still easier to buy from AH than farm everything but for this game being a real cash economy i think you should watch out for this and try to be guided by the decade price more than the month or week price or even calculate the average.

Maybe I've missed your point i thought you were concerned about the rising prices lol
Are you giving info on how to supply the demand?
Sorry im lacking sleep i decided to do an allnighter so i can cach the start of the mini mayhem lol

I see :) Well as a hunter i thank you for the info :)
I have bookmarked it and ill check it out after mini mayhem as i'm glued to the robots anyway at the mo lol

Back