The scale of the universe

This is very impressive! Makes me feel tiny, yet huge at the same time :eyecrazy:

wow that's awesome, thanks for sharing!

All I could think about when I saw this and as I always do when I watch these space and universe things is to just live life and dont take it all so serious.
Just do whatever the F...k you want and be happy.
Its just to much for the human brain to understand why we were created and what existed before our known universe. Some say nothing, but in my mind how can something be created out of nothing, wich brings me back again to "Its just to big for our brain to understand"

Live it, do it, dont think it.

/Nixon

:eyecrazy:

Very cool, I love it. I enjoy things that show us how big the universe really is. Yes you feel small but to me it just means that you should enjoy yourself that much more and enjoy the company of the ones you love.

[YOUTUBE]1BX-lfK5JLI[/YOUTUBE]
Awesome video plus its narrated by Morgan Freeman

plus its narrated by Morgan Freeman

lol, and that in itself makes me want to watch it. That guy has one of the best voices to listen to! :silly2:

One sec, my brain cant cope!!!

:eek:

Awesome Vid! :D

[YOUTUBE]1BX-lfK5JLI[/YOUTUBE]

All I could think about when I saw this and as I always do when I watch these space and universe things is to just live life and dont take it all so serious.
Just do whatever the F...k you want and be happy.
Its just to much for the human brain to understand why we were created and what existed before our known universe. Some say nothing, but in my mind how can something be created out of nothing, wich brings me back again to "Its just to big for our brain to understand"

Live it, do it, dont think it.

/Nixon

:eyecrazy:

When you doubt you were created it can be hard to dismiss your curiosity.

Nice, thanks for sharing. One of the last videos I watched on this subject estimated the "actual" universe size was even more immense than shown - basically the last image woul;d be the absolute minimum size, and it's been predicted the maximum size is 10^80 times greater than what is shown (note: the universe is not a sphere)

As a mental exercise, try wrapping your head around what a 1 billion actually is :/ I'm trying to develop a way to do that. It's easy to say and to use grouping, but the concept of how 1 billion and larger numbers, distances etc can be understood is confuzzling :p

Whoever put that together has way too much time on their hands.... they should play EU instead! Very nice though thanks for sharing :D

Super nice! thanks for sharing.

Back