The sky is falling

Are you assuming that they sell this gun very cheap in panic? Because I have a very opposite opinion.

Here's to hoping.. good luck getting more players suckered in if the bar to success is set at USD 40k.

• Haha
Reactions: Mac
people got too much concious about finance after watching news of finance and sky is falling

Financial media is full of clickbait & drama queens unfortunately. Banking in the US is a loosely regulated ponzi, eventually these idiots blow themselves up. It's an isolated incident. Knock-on effects possibly a slowdown in funding for early-stage companies, changes to regulations etc. No one can predict the economy but IMHO this is not something the average person needs to think about (yet).

I'm more worried about GPT-4 :eek: The sky is definitely falling for people whose jobs can be easily automated :unsure:

Sky is falling for 20 years now.
And everyone is selling their BGH now. Probably good move, I don't think it's good idea sit on one of worst 2.0 guns.

Sky is falling for 20 years now.
And everyone is selling their BGH now. Probably good move, I don't think it's good idea sit on one of worst 2.0 guns.
It's one of the most underrated 2.0 guns. Best bang for the buck I game currently. I'm considering buying one again :)

oh look, another one of these threads.

On outside looking in, I don't consider T6.99 camo at BO: 60k a "panic sale". LMK when it is at 40k.

Do not worry.. sky is not falling.
prices are a bit lower... falling is when i will be offered again a LP70 for 60k ped and a BP20 for 18k.
and i will be there to support market

60k is way overpriced, BGH is still a huge sack of shite. even at 40k it'd be too high

60k is way overpriced, BGH is still a huge sack of shite. even at 40k it'd be too high
I owned a bgh for a while, it's really not as bad as some people make it seem lol...
Worked just fine for me.
I don't know about the higher tiers but i sold mine (T3.99) for 44k worth after not that long a time of advertising, definitely seemed like a fair price.

Do not worry.. sky is not falling.
prices are a bit lower... falling is when i will be offered again a LP70 for 60k ped and a BP20 for 18k.
and i will be there to support market
BP20 T5 sold for 26k recently, be ready to support market soon

Let’s all be honest. all prices are about 40-50% over what they should be anyway.

plus resellers will never sell at a loss. They’ll just buy up everything and then MA will be forced to put in a legit rental system to get people hunting again…

Here's to hoping.. good luck getting more players suckered in if the bar to success is set at USD 40k.

Let’s all be honest. all prices are about 40-50% over what they should be anyway.

plus resellers will never sell at a loss. They’ll just buy up everything and then MA will be forced to put in a legit rental system to get people hunting again…

This is a pretty glaring issue. I always thought the plan was to slowly keep power creeping (L) gear until the gap was unnoticeable. Starting to think they don't have a plan 🤡

Starting to think they don't have a plan
Or maybe you were wrong all the way. Assumed it should to towards something and then when reality hit you , you refuse to accept it and quit.

As always... the sky will fall for those that can't
It has and will always be a big money game.
One has to wonder how some players can reach such skill levels.
How come it's the same players that auction items at 50k peds + on a weekly / daily basis
Why is the game so expensive and beyond the reach of anyone that isn't cheating...or isn't wealthy beyond the normal and have nothing else to do but to play this game.
The game has attractions and be in no doubt that it attracts some very ruthless people that don't care about your or mine or many others bad experience.
How come that some genuine geniuses with more money than sense can appear do to better than you or me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the sky falling?
Dont look to the ☁️ ☀️

Look to the 📉

Mindark has a big war chest of Ped which increases every time they sell off some virtual land or 🥚 's. Enough to keep the 💡 on for the time being.

As for the valuations of some equipment I see Selling on the forum, well... best of luck! You may need it! :D

ever invested in $LUNA? - well if yes then you know the scenario of falling skies.
otherwise. nope.

Or maybe you were wrong all the way. Assumed it should to towards something and then when reality hit you , you refuse to accept it and quit.
Yes and no. It was one of the reasons I quit. MA seems frozen in fear to make any real changes.
How do we attract new players without changing the status quo? UE5 won't be enough IMO.
But maybe nobody cares anymore :beerchug:

Last edited:
How do we attract new players without changing the status quo
In the same way it attracted you , me or anyone else.

Back