The Tattooist

Suliman

Dominant
Hallo all entropians.. I got an idea when i was bored in Atlas Heaven today...

I thought i can be able to do some nice art cos im a good painter and a designer irl... So i bought some colours and gave it a try..

This is my first attempt for an tattoo but more will come later on and i maybe try to sell some art if someone is intressed...

I don´t have a face mask so i just do it for fun :wtg:

7340tatto1.jpg

i will buy more paint and do more face art later on but this is it for now

// Suliman

Nice ^^ I'd like to do that stuff but way too expensive :(

Ive been looking at some makeup and seem not to like most but this is pretty good

You can apply makeup without a mask?

Nice!

Looks awesome mate! keep it up!

You can apply makeup without a mask?

You can try out drawing on your face without a mask, you just won't be able to save it to a mask so it's just for practise of fun :).

I have on my mind to start a little buissnes as a tattooist... but atm i having problem with corrupt mask´s :mad: i have 2 tattoos in storage atm who is corrupt... dang and not a answer from the Ma support in 1 week about it:confused:

Is there anyone who is intressed to buy my tattoos when i get it to work? or should i quit doing them?:rolleyes:

// Suliman

I would be up for it, price with have an influence on when but definitely up for it... :wtg:

You can try out drawing on your face without a mask, you just won't be able to save it to a mask so it's just for practise of fun :).

Tried, wont let me do anything with the makeup. :(

very nice work!!!!!:D

nice job on the tat :)

id really like to get a blue Delta Force symbol on my face, but with masks being so expensive, probably won't happen :(

Tried, wont let me do anything with the makeup. :(

I would also like to know how I can test make-up without having a mask!!!

id really like to get a blue Delta Force symbol on my face, but with masks being so expensive, probably won't happen :(

I would rather not do it atm, as long as the bug exists!! It f... up the mask, you loose the materials and get a kick in the butt from MA on top when you write a support case. :laugh:

hmm, i cant see any pic... i most be stubid:D

Back