The unimaginable...

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
The unimaginable has happened today....

Due to RL financial demands, I have been forced to do the one thing I never thought would happen. I have had to sell most of my inventory, and made a withdrawal request today... :(

40 working days... 8 weeks.... see how I last...

Last edited:
it's 60 working days now ( 90 regular days )some say...but i am over that and still waiting.

make sure all bank info is right first, even if you have made withdraws before. or you may be like me, wait 50 days then get your ped put back on card.

It is now... march 13th, and I received message that the withdrawal has been commited. Seems pretty timely to me, about 43 days (including weekends) from the time I initiated the withdrawal.

The sky might actually not be falling :)

The actual transfer took place quite fast after the mail about it being committed. The amount is a bit lower than I had hoped, but that's because I didn't know the dollar rate by heart.

I can go and buy my groceries this week :)

That depends on a sum, I guess. To fill some requests it's enough to spawn a Sand King in Twins, for others it needs to carry out a couple of Mayhems :)

I think the other part is going through somebody's transactions and making sure its all above the board. Which might be far easier for some people.

Testwise requested a small withdrawal on Sunday morning, has been commited today (Tuesday), and the amount has already been credited to my account. Pretty speedy. Via Neteller.

Testwise requested a small withdrawal on Sunday morning, has been commited today (Tuesday), and the amount has already been credited to my account. Pretty speedy. Via Neteller.

hey curd,could you please tell me the costs to withdraw using neteller that you got charged ?

hey curd,could you please tell me the costs to withdraw using neteller that you got charged ?
MA fees as usual (1%, min. 100 PED), no additional Neteller fees, no foreign exchange (as long as the withdrawal matches the currency of your Neteller account). Exchange rate in my case was 10 PED = 0.7202 EUR.

MA fees as usual (1%, min. 100 PED), no additional Neteller fees, no foreign exchange (as long as the withdrawal matches the currency of your Neteller account). Exchange rate in my case was 10 PED = 0.7202 EUR.

ah ok,pretty decent fees then,thx for the reply :)

Back