Theres a way to not getting ruined??

Lyper

Provider
I play this game and... I dont want to use much money from a credit card... I LOVE THIS GAME, but what is the best proff for someone who start with no money?!?! i already have some peds(a rifle with a value of 15 peds, a armor with a value of 6 peds) Thx for all answer

Lyper said:
I LOVE THIS GAME, but what is the best proff for someone who start with no money?!?!

whos money you are planning to use then? my? :smash:

just kidding :dunce:

trading.

Urg Trading... U mean buy thing and sell them for higher Price?

I suggest you buy yourself an opalo from the tt (trade terminal), an a104 or higher, a pixie set, and go out hunting some corns. This is the only way to have fun in the game without depositing.

Although you could trade, many people frown upon that, and its simply boring :wise:

Hope it works out ;)

Then i think i will go back to Guild wars, Warcraft 3, Counter-strike, Half-life2, GTA!! I loved my moments with that game but i think i will play it in some day!

I could show you the Way, but then you shold send me a PM and
tell when you log on usually. I happen to be low of PEDs rigth now
and so I hunt economically.

But I would repeat like others that you have to pay if you hunt.
I chose hunting just because mining felt even more mad.

I Pm u man... And if someone have another answer or tips fell free to share them!

First of all, read the forums for more tips. I think it has been repreated a few times already. Anyway will be a good chap today and spoon feed you a little.

• Since you are using rifle, dun amp it till u reach 800 - 1k. Then slap a a103 to it. Once you reach 1800 - 2k, then switch to a104.

• Hunt to the best economy. Say at first you do 2 - 4 dmg, then take on snables and berys. As you progress, try agros and corns. Don't 'overkill' as this will not be economy.

• There is no sure location to loot. All are random (as told by MA)

• There is a fine line between trading and being a reseller. Go and trade to sustain your 'losses' if any

just as one should do in real life.....

research every transaction you make either spending or selling. make sure you get a fair price and that you sell at a fair price.

i will also add sweating may suck but if your looking to make a few bucks...sweat isnt a bad route.

Back