There's no way out of this situation... is there?

Nobleone

Prowler
Society
Obsidian
Quaeroveritas 'Quar' Noble
So myself and a friend decided to fly to Toulan for a look around, but 11.5au out from Toulan the quad runs out of fuel and now we're just sitting there in space with no way out...

You cannot T in space.
You cannot exit the vehicle.
You cannot add more fuel whilst inside the vehicle.

Does anyone have a solution? :lolup:

Last edited:
Will have to Log Out and when you log back in - You will be outside of the Vehicle, Death will occur in around 10 Seconds, and You'll wake up in a Nearby Space Station. (which ever is closest)

log out and back in, you will be outside the vehicle and die, likely revive at the space station.

Which space station are you reviving on? We are not too far away from that neck of the woods. :)

relogging did the job... thank you.

Forgot to refuel a few weeks ago aswell, it's really laughable that they've made so many steps to ensure people can't escape pirates there is now no other way than to close the client. Comes across as poorly made and half thought through in my eyes. It's a very very small issue but all these small issues add up eventually

I thought we all knew that MA aren't interested in the small issues :laugh:

I don't think there's been any new system in EU that we haven't pulled apart and ridiculed because of the small issues. We look for any chink in the system to get an advantage and MA's fixes usually cause other problems.

What would happen if MA fixed the log out and then we didn't die when logging back in in this situation? Other than someone shooting you down or a friendly MS allowing you to dock by flying you into the hangar?

Last edited:
At one time many people were using the "T" to "Server jump" from one Planet to another. Reducing not only there "Travel Time" but also thier costs. I believe that it was intentional that there is considerable "Travel Time" in a Quad or Sliep from one Location in SPace to another.

They have treid to address this issue by removing the "T" ability in Space. It has not stoppped people from logging off to attain the same result. It is my personal belief that in the "State of the Universe Address" that was made more than a year ago that this was the issue they were going to try to rectify. Some people believe that it is the entire "Logging Off" not just in Space but also on Warp Cappable Ships that was referred to in that Address.

Back