Things to do during downtime...

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
We've had alot of downtime lately, and personally I like filling the void with television, doing the dishes (well I dont LIKE it, but its gotta be done..) and fun arcade or flash games... or solitare. or poker.

Either way, talking bout flash games!
Check this one out, if you haven't already, its so fantastic weird:
http://www.feedthehead.net/

Have a happy downtime :D

That's just, um, weird :laugh:

... doing the dishes (well I dont LIKE it, but its gotta be done..) ....

Look in my kitchen sink and you will realize that one can overcome that compulsion! Ugh!

Look in my kitchen sink and you will realize that one can overcome that compulsion! Ugh!

I think Ill pass ;) How bout you find the time to google for a maid? :D

I think Ill pass ;) How bout you find the time to google for a maid? :D

I actually have one, but she comes only once a week, so you can imagine... no, you don't want to... nvm. :laugh:

Bookmarked for when I have something good to smoke.

I enjoyed that. :)

Is it finished when it does this?

...as it appears to reset.

I enjoyed that. :)

Is it finished when it does this?

...as it appears to reset.

Yes, then its over and you go find another flash game to do (and share!) :)

get a dishwashe....wait, u play EU? then how do u have the money to pay for internet and post that?

that's an amazing game! haha, 6 heads are better than one.:laugh:

OMG, I have no idea what to do with that head :laugh:

get a dishwashe....wait, u play EU? then how do u have the money to pay for internet and post that?

Who says i don't have one? The part about money makes no sense to me whatsoever. :laugh:

Interim report as i am 100% sure the whole EU community needs to know about it:

Due to Skams inspiration and the server downtime i managed to do the dishes on my own (yes, with dishwasher, but still). That was not pretty, so much i can tell you. I should probably post that in the achievement section!

I also managed to do some laundry. Yeah, i am working in computer business since over 20 years, but an washing machine, now thats an totally different thing. Why does it need so much programs? I mean, come on, can you really say you know what they are all for?!

Just as an example:

washing-machine-main_full.jpg

How the heck i am supposed to decide if the laundry is "delicate" or "casual"!? It might be both at the same time. :eek:

Anyway, i just threw all the stuff in, random program, highest temperature (90 degree celsius is ok for any kind of laundry? Certainly sounds hygienically to me. :wise:) I am confident that will just work out fine...

As the servers are still down i will now head to the grocery store (there is one close to me, i have seen it in the past when driving by) and buy some actual food. What means my pizza delivery service will not get any orders from me for at least 2 days! Those bastards deserve it, delivered wrong dessert last time. (Of course i will compensate that with an extra big order in about 3 days, can't have them to get broke, not so easy to find an good pizza service!)

Anyway, my cleaning woman will be in shock when she comes on tuesday, i hope she will not quit seeing what i managed without her!

Skam, you changed my life! :yay: (at least until the servers are up again)

OMG, I have no idea what to do with that head :laugh:

Some tips in light grey:

Click on nose (more than once), click on top of head, click on forehead, click on ear, click on eye, click on anything else that appears.

you have to put balls in his mouth - they all do different things

Who says i don't have one? The part about money makes no sense to me whatsoever. :laugh:

Interim report as i am 100% sure the whole EU community needs to know about it:

Due to Skams inspiration and the server downtime i managed to do the dishes on my own (yes, with dishwasher, but still). That was not pretty, so much i can tell you. I should probably post that in the achievement section!

I also managed to do some laundry. Yeah, i am working in computer business since over 20 years, but an washing machine, now thats an totally different thing. Why does it need so much programs? I mean, come on, can you really say you know what they are all for?!

Just as an example:

washing-machine-main_full.jpg

How the heck i am supposed to decide if the laundry is "delicate" or "casual"!? It might be both at the same time. :eek:

Anyway, i just threw all the stuff in, random program, highest temperature (90 degree celsius is ok for any kind of laundry? Certainly sounds hygienically to me. :wise:) I am confident that will just work out fine...

As the servers are still down i will now head to the grocery store (there is one close to me, i have seen it in the past when driving by) and buy some actual food. What means my pizza delivery service will not get any orders from me for at least 2 days! Those bastards deserve it, delivered wrong dessert last time. (Of course i will compensate that with an extra big order in about 3 days, can't have them to get broke, not so easy to find an good pizza service!)

Anyway, my cleaning woman will be in shock when she comes on tuesday, i hope she will not quit seeing what i managed without her!

Skam, you changed my life! :yay: (at least until the servers are up again)

hahahah :laugh:
Well what has this thing made for me... I managed to get up (Yeah I really mean get off my "playing chair" and I went to clean also. The target was the kitchen:rolleyes: Got me a microwave to make things faster from now on. :yay: (ofc I cleaned something but 50%cleaning 50% getting it dirty so it were some even changes :D).
And in my bedroom I managed to get it cleaned up for the first time in this year perhaps? (ok I didnt managed to clean the dust.... that takes toooooo looonng). If you want a prove I might give you a prove!
but pls put the servers up again, im acting like a freak :laugh:

in other news, has any1 tried the grow _____ games i put here? they're all fun, like grow cube, grow island, and others. Grow RPG :rofl:

We've had alot of downtime lately, and personally I like filling the void with television, doing the dishes (well I dont LIKE it, but its gotta be done..) and fun arcade or flash games... or solitare. or poker.

Either way, talking bout flash games!
Check this one out, if you haven't already, its so fantastic weird:
http://www.feedthehead.net/

Have a happy downtime :D

I like to watch my daughter play with her "Cut-Out Skam" Doll.. endless hours of enjoyment!!

Back