This game is something else.

Sorry but I dont understand part "

How U do something in this game with no peds and no equipment?

100$ aka 1000peds yes its a lot. I mentioned here that cheapest way was 75$ aka 750PED

True starter pack weapon open lot of doors
you have a rare gift not to understand anything ... it is really rare.

1. i made graduation FREE without even sweating (yes i know all best opportunities and best mechanics) helping my beloved just to see if we could.
she graduated with nothing else than freebies.... and moreover reached 12.000 skill points before burning all initial FREE THINGS
so ON THE CONTRARY it is perfectly doable to graduate in one week as a Free to Play.

2. ANOTHER STORY
a mate prepared a series of YT called 100k SP with 100 USD and he made it (not in one week) with 100 dollars total deposit (30 for a pack and 70 boxes)
(sadly he lost the hard drive and need to redo)

statement 1
Graduation can be done within few days at zero cost (it takes support from an A class mentor)

statement 2

100.000 SP are achievable with very small money in a 3 month time. i am not a content creator but i can cooperate as a "drill sergeant" with one to re-do it from scratch (best track is a Monria Borne avatar)

Last edited:
So I bought 10x TT Power Fists, will repeat the cycle again, and report back with the results :)
PF and knife are extremely good to cycle. they manufacture shrapnels that can be re-used into tt pistol.
after carabok to improve META you can switch to Osteloks (there are puny near celeste)
those have a very short hp pool and codex pretty fast
then move to halix, their leather has some Mu
every day decay at least 5 tt of shreddders, cutting trees is an important piece of the routine
and TT Shredder is top for skill/Pec ratio

Graduation can be done within few days at zero cost (it takes support from an A class mentor)
Can U describe "support".
I know support can be giving ammo and weapon to team hunt with mentor...But from my perspective F2P with suggar dady is not free to play. Someone just throw "Gifts".
As I mentioned I got one disciple who make all 100% free to play no "Support" So I see how it looks for player who got that 1-3h max a day and not often online at weekends.

I know support can be giving ammo and weapon to team hunt with mentor...But from my perspective F2P with suggar dady is not free to play. Someone just throw "Gifts".
As I mentioned I got one disciple who make all 100% free to play no "Support" So I see how it looks for player who got that 1-3h max a day and not often online at weekends.
I would highly suggest to hunt some Caraboks! It is very cheap to do and in only 1-3 hours you can get a solid 5-10% progress done from graduation, more if you have higher DPS or auto-looting pills.

edit: and the markup is decent too! Hides just sold for 180%!
Entropia-2024-06-09-08-12-02.png

Last edited:
I would highly suggest to hunt some Caraboks! It is very cheap to do and in only 1-3 hours you can get a solid 5-10% progress done from graduation, more if you have higher DPS or auto-looting pills.

edit: and the markup is decent too! Hides just sold for 180%!
Entropia-2024-06-09-08-12-02.png
Halix hides have good MU as well I think though its been a long time tince I hunted them.

Halix hides have good MU as well I think though its been a long time tince I hunted them.
You are the second person to suggest them so I will definitely try them soon!

just advice. if you born in monria, warp (free to toulan), kill in guardian village, you will drop a gazillion of small weapons, repeat quest every hour, you will loot more value than you spend (just first example)
dec9 talus loot small weapons and extractors, baby shoggot drop leather so skilling 500 sucess in monria is no problem at all (second example)

kill baby sabakumas in cave, or baby maffoid will lead to insane codex.. allocate sabakuma, caudatergus, shoggoth, daikiba, carabok, ostelok codex in anatomy and most probably you have finished graduation (carabok is ped positive with leather)

i could go on for hours, just not interesting later in game due to the fact that cycling more than 40 ped per hour is not possible.

Last edited:
small update:

Codex progress has really slowed down to a crawl for the Caraboks but I managed to push to codex level 22!

I tried the Carabok and Gallard wave spawn earlier and it really helped switching it up a little bit :) However, the Gallards so far have not dropped anything worthwhile so I have really only done it when the Carabok spawn location was busy.

I have switched back to sweating before killing the Caraboks to slow down a little bit and focus on maximizing my returns with the bottles of sweat I get, but I now have a scanner to scan, sweat then kill them! I can definitely see a difference sweating now compared to when I was sweating them last week. I now have 101 HP and my evader level is 4.74. I can now sweat them without having to heal, ever, which is pretty awesome!

I have also completed day 4/7 of the Oratan Payback Mission I, only 3 days to go :)

I plan on keeping this slow routine as I now have quite a bit of stuff on auction. TT'ing even the smaller items such as the Animal Muscle Oil would lose almost 1.5-2 PED in markup (excluding this ridiculous auction fee...) so I would rather slow down and wait for auction listings to sell. The Musca armor set is still for sale too. After counting everything I have, assuming all listings sell for minimum bid at least, I would have just over 200P in total to play with afterwards at which point I will take a break from hunting (other than the Oratan Payback Mission I daily) and try Tree Cutting first and Mining second! I kind of miss exploring, the Caraboks are really good for advancing my skills and earning some markup but they do not exactly make the the most thrilling hunt :p Tree Cutting and Mining would require me to get a bit away from the beaten path and back into the wilds :D

Is there any recommended area to start tree cutting and mining on Arkadia? I have only found a couple of cuttable ones near Celeste Quarry but is there an area with a higher density of them? Also for mining, is there any place I should start?

Hey,

What is the reason you are selling your Musca? It can be a great armor (with plates) until you get your hands on the viceroy (if you intend to stay on Arkadia for now).

For mining, there is a mining map in the Arkadia Spreadsheet. I would avoid pvp mining in the top-left server of Arkadia. If you are just starting out you won't be able to mine very deep, so hitting a rare ore/enm is very hard.

Tree cutting - everywhere there are trees. Quarry is nice if you have a low cutting budget.

As far as mining is concerned, there are a lot of mob free areas on Ark where you can mine. Most of the Desert area, (avoid the PVP area around the oil rig) Parts of the arctic area in the top left of the map, (avoid the lootable PVP area in the middle) The area south of Chemical Factory TP and the nearby Nusul spawn has Ospra and Veda in good amounts. Really, there are a lot of mob free areas to mine on Ark. You'll find mining res. maps on mininglog.com which shows what and how much, (%), you should be able to find on each server. Also avoid any taxed land areas. Its hard enough to profit from mining without being taxed. Mining though is a high cost profession and its easy to go broke. Use the TT finder until you have maxed the F 101 at level 5 surveyor/miner/prospector and ignore the treasure setting, it'll cost you double in probes and the MU on treasure is not good in general.

I'm with Lizzy Storm regarding the Musca, you should hang on to it (if it does not sell) until you have something better because you won't be able to easily hunt anything bigger than Carabok and Gallard without it. And even then I'd keep it as its good against a wide variety of mobs especially if you can put plates in it. I still use my graduation armour with 5b plates in when hunting low to mid level mobs.

Hey,

What is the reason you are selling your Musca? It can be a great armor (with plates) until you get your hands on the viceroy (if you intend to stay on Arkadia for now).
for a F2p cash is king and he has a CDF armro set from Caly (he wrote it)

Hey,

For mining, there is a mining map in the Arkadia Spreadsheet. I would avoid pvp mining in the top-left server of Arkadia. If you are just starting out you won't be able to mine very deep, so hitting a rare ore/enm is very hard.

Tree cutting - everywhere there are trees. Quarry is nice if you have a low cutting budget.
Oh my I had completely forgotten about that spreadsheet! Thanks!

The only reason for selling the Musca is that I plan on staying on those very small mobs for a very long time, which don't need armor at all. I regularly see the disciple armor sets for sale in between anything from TT+50 to TT+100 and seeing as there is a chance at generating a bit of markup I put it up for sale at quite a high price, +16 starting bid and +18 buyout for each piece. My logic being newbies get those armor sets for free, if someone higher level wants one of those sets it is probably for cosmetic / collection purposes and they probably won't mind spending a few PEDs more for it. I'm testing the waters to see if someone bites! :)

Also, the armor sets cost quite a bit to repair. It's only a few PECs here and there in decay, but I found it quickly added up. Someone pointed me to a statement by MindArk that says that "most" decay is paid back in loot, but I am taking issue with the word "most", it means that I am always losing "some" PEDs by using armor, so I really would rather not! :p Why spend on repairs when health regeneration is free? As long as I stay on those small creatures, I shouldn't run into any issue. I also put every Codex gain I have into skills that boost my Evader and my Health levels (Athletics and Evade mainly, Courage sometimes).

I have talked with quite a few people who suggested looter professions instead, but I don't see the point in doing so. With a higher evader level I can now swunt with no armor without ever having to heal, using armor would just add decay to my routine. Having a higher evader level I immediately see the effects, whereas I do not see any difference between when my Animal Looter level was 1 or 4. Theory is one thing, but I don't think it's a "one-size-fits-all" for Codex rewards and I try and put as much thought as possible in choosing rewards. Sure, I could probably squeeze 0.5 or 1% higher returns overall, but I find it is much, much easier to find that 0.5-1% elsewhere by simply adjusting my selling prices or hunting something that drops higher markup loot. The whole "TT returns" and "efficiency" and "damage per pec" thing is really too much maths for my liking, I prefer to just shoot and then list at auction for as high as I can without thinking too much about it! :LOL:

Here are the only creatures I hunt, for now:

- Arkadian Hornets (Single Maturity)
- Monuras (Single Maturity)
- Caraboks (Single Maturity)
- Gallards (Single Maturity)
- Dromias (Single Maturity)
- Osteloks (Young - Old)
- Halix (Young - Old)
- Nusul (Punies)

None of those require me to wear any armor but if it doesn't sell, I will probably just keep it until I have enough materials for Viceroy :)

Also, if you need any materials that is known to drop from one of those listed creatures, feel free to send me a message here or in-game, I am sure we can work out a deal :)

small update:

Seems like I got a bite! The Musca armor set sold for +18 PED each piece, for a whopping 126 PED of pure, juicy markup :)

I also managed to make Carabok Hides climb a bit in price, managed to sell another stack of 10 PED for 19 PED instead of 18 PED, another 9 PED of markup!

I logged in to 174.15 PED on my PED card, excluding the 28 PED I currently have in ammo and another 33 PED of various loot in my storage.

The plan is really coming together it seems, I will keep with this routine as it seems to work pretty well, my skills are developing and my PED card is growing.

I will keep working on those single maturity mobs until I max them on Codex while keeping up with the IFN daily.

To be continued :)

update:
Finally, it's back to some exploration! Today brings quite a few updates to Arkadia, two of which I am pretty interested in:

- A new Oratan Prospector Puny instance
- A new daily in the Underground for Dromias

I went to IFN Supply Depot and met with Dr Livingstone, then we headed for the cave which is right outside IFN Supply Depot:
Entropia-2024-06-11-08-21-26.png

Inside the cave, Dr Livingstone will give you 5 missions, one at a time, that are chosen at random in-between 15 available missions. Mine were:

- Find & kill the high level Oratan
- Run around the cave to find different flower species
- Run around the cave to uncover locations without killing any mob
- Find and excavate a special stone
- Kill 10 punies

In-between each mission you are required to find & kill the "high" level Oratan that is hidden between all the punies. I was awarded with a 10% for 1 hour skill pill and it took just over 30 minutes to do the 5 missions, but some players got a 100% pill or 30% so it could be random or maybe tied to the number of total kills.

After I was done, I headed to the Arkadian Underground to do the Dromia hunting daily. I could now do two hunting dailies per day which will bring me twice as many daily insignias :) While completing the daily, I looted a Treasure Map 1 which required me to see someone at the Celeste Harbour bar, an NPC named Tom. Then Tom asked me to go see yet another NPC named Gerry near the Fuel Depot, which is a teleporter I did not unlock yet so I hopped onto my hoverpod and did the long trek from Celeste Harbour to Fuel Depot! I always use the Hoverpod as the Sleipnir is a real oil guzzler :LOL:

Entropia-2024-06-11-09-51-03.png

I only needed to give him 50 Animal Oil Residue and 25 Oil, which I happened to have on me, and he exchanged the Treasure Map 1, the Oil and Residue for a key! The key was not usable outdoors but once I used it in the Arkadian Underground it gave me a waypoint to an instance. Reaching the instance was pretty impressive as I hadn't really explored the Underground other than to kill some Dromias, it's a really nice looking place! Then I finally reached the instance :)
Entropia-2024-06-11-10-05-23.png

Completing it wasn't too hard, but I did have some trouble on the last two creatures. I died only once but had to heal quite a bit for those last two! After killing all the creatures I reached the final room with a treasure chest:
Entropia-2024-06-11-10-21-27.png

I received just over 100 Arkoins, some Animal Muscle Oil and some Animal Oil Residue from the chest :)

This was really, really fun and just added something fun to add to my daily routine! I hope I get more of those maps while doing the Dromia dailies :p

You can change the chat window in options>Interface>chat opacity. Its more readable if the text is not laid over background. If you do that instance again, you can just go directly to the fuel depot - no need to go to the bartender.

Don't you need to be in a team to loot the creatures in the various Arkadia Underground instances?

Don't you need to be in a team to loot the creatures in the various Arkadia Underground instances?
No. You can solo them. You don't get any loot off the creatures in the instance, its all in the chest at the end.

Here are the only creatures I hunt, for now:

- Arkadian Hornets (Single Maturity)
- Monuras (Single Maturity)
- Caraboks (Single Maturity)
- Gallards (Single Maturity)
- Dromias (Single Maturity)
- Osteloks (Young - Old)
- Halix (Young - Old)
- Nusul (Punies)
sounds like you should move to the moon where you at least have the daily waypoint thing for a bit of ped increase daily, and can still hunt similar critters, at least some of them (no hornets, etc. up there last time I checked, but plenty of other low level critters like some of them you mention).

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10959, 10078, 107, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10793, 10059, 108, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10713, 10225, 112, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9960, 10240, 110, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10027, 9971, 133, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9916, 9672, 112, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10042, 9151, 129, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10313, 9107, 115, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10392, 9280, 127, Waypoint]

Yes, it is a boring thing on the moon, but it is one way to grind daily at low deposit level.

sounds like you should move to the moon where you at least have the daily waypoint thing for a bit of ped increase daily, and can still hunt similar critters, at least some of them (no hornets, etc. up there last time I checked, but plenty of other low level critters like some of them you mention).

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10959, 10078, 107, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10793, 10059, 108, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10713, 10225, 112, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9960, 10240, 110, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10027, 9971, 133, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9916, 9672, 112, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10042, 9151, 129, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10313, 9107, 115, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10392, 9280, 127, Waypoint]

Yes, it is a boring thing on the moon, but it is one way to grind daily at low deposit level.
I have researched the moon but it seems only Monuras are available over there for my level and they are taxed at 5% which is far from ideal.

The Caraboks pay out more PED in markup than sweating and I am very close to "finishing" Codex on them (I believe I am now at rank 23 or 24) so I will finish them. I might head to the moon later but I don't really have any incentive to go there currently other than that mission, and even then I can easily generate over 2 PED of markup in a day on Arkadia rendering that mission a bit obsolete. I will probably keep on hunting them as:

- The markup is decent (most important for sustainability)
- The skilling is still better than any other mob I have tried

However, I made what I think is a big mistake. I purchased a new weapon as I wanted a little bit more DPS. Someone sold me an [Ozpyn BP S1X1] for a little under market pricing and I tried it for a couple of hours and couldn't believe the difference in results... and not in a good way! Codex is way faster but I pretty much now only get Shrapnel and barely anything else. Also, it costs over 3x per shot (400 ammo vs 144 for the [Bukin's Spare Rifle, Adjusted].

I am not yet maxed on the [Ozpyn BP S1X1] so I assume it's due to that, mostly? But just for the cost of using it alone I decided to part with it and sell the gun at auction later today. It is way too expansive to use with the funds I have now so I will cut my losses, sell the gun for a profit, switch back to the Bukin and keep on doing what I was doing :)

A couple realizations over time:

- The cost of learning is very real. I have to plan ahead a certain amount of PED that will be lost simply learning how to do something. The new gun was a learning experience, but a costly one at that!

- The [Bukin's Spare Rifle, Adjusted] is the best gun so far for small creatures. I did try the TT weapons, but have had best results with the Bukin. There is a great discrepancy in between the theories I read here on PCF and my in-game results hunting with the Bukin. I am 100% convinced that the trade terminal weapons are not better than the [Bukin's Spare Rifle, Adjusted] after over 15'000 Carabok kills.

- People on PCF put a great emphasis on efficiency and DPP. However, the greatest gains by far are made by choosing a better creature to hunt compared to having better stats on a weapon.

- It is pointless to purchase a bigger gun if you do not have a solid plan to get a good ROI

- Evader / Dodger levels are the best defense by far and make a tremendous difference

- Patience always pay off. The longer route is pretty much always more efficient than the shortest one. Scanning, sweating then killing Caraboks is by far better than just killing them back-to-back for both skilling and profits. However, it is also much slower. It is all a matter of balancing it out.

- Most people have no idea what they are doing, me included.

See you soon in-game :)

Someone would have to pay me to go to ark moon and hunt on taxed land. About the eff and dpp. People are 100 right when they tell you its most important thing. You might not notice it yet but for someone like me shooting over 500k ped ammo a month it makes a huge difference.

I'm enjoying following your progress. I find it really inspiring when I hear stories of how people have managed to build their avatar skills and play without depositing too quickly. There's a video on you tube with hundreds of thousands of views where some guy tests Entropia to see if its possible to make money and he gives up way too quickly and quits jumping to conclusions about the economy that I think are ill informed and prejudicing his viewers

So personally I think it's valuable for new players to know where to go to discover fun ways to keep playing without depositing, so they understand this is a real economy.

If you need a change of scenery at some point, try out the Job System on Rocktropia,. There's a mission broker in the parking lot outside Club NEVERDIE that will give u some starter ammo and Pay you 2 Ped per day, plus 1 Ped of Cheap Ammo and a receipt that you can refine with other stuff for Ruxxnet Codes to earn additional ped. You have to hunt 40 AI Bots to complete the daily.. Which can take anywhere from an hour, to two hours depending on the competition. I like to use Bukin's Spare rifle adjusted to actually shoot the AI's and I use the Cheap Ammo and AI pistols to hunt the Lowest HP vixen Androids, which drop Gears with a High mark up.. Hunting the vixens triggers the appearance of the AI Bots... ( This area is not taxed and neither are some of the other Noob areas, although I'm not sure what else is sustainable outside the AI War Mission)

A you know I'm not a planet partner anymore so I just suggest this only because I'm genuinely interested to see how it would affect your bottom line.. I understand if the Scenery is not your thing... Not everyone wants to be surrounded by scantily clad androids.. Regardless, of weather you try it out, I wish you good luck on your adventures.

I'm enjoying following your progress. I find it really inspiring when I hear stories of how people have managed to build their avatar skills and play without depositing too quickly. There's a video on you tube with hundreds of thousands of views where some guy tests Entropia to see if its possible to make money and he gives up way too quickly and quits jumping to conclusions about the economy that I think are ill informed and prejudicing his viewers

So personally I think it's valuable for new players to know where to go to discover fun ways to keep playing without depositing, so they understand this is a real economy.

If you need a change of scenery at some point, try out the Job System on Rocktropia,. There's a mission broker in the parking lot outside Club NEVERDIE that will give u some starter ammo and Pay you 2 Ped per day, plus 1 Ped of Cheap Ammo and a receipt that you can refine with other stuff for Ruxxnet Codes to earn additional ped. You have to hunt 40 AI Bots to complete the daily.. Which can take anywhere from an hour, to two hours depending on the competition. I like to use Bukin's Spare rifle adjusted to actually shoot the AI's and I use the Cheap Ammo and AI pistols to hunt the Lowest HP vixen Androids, which drop Gears with a High mark up.. Hunting the vixens triggers the appearance of the AI Bots... ( This area is not taxed and neither are some of the other Noob areas, although I'm not sure what else is sustainable outside the AI War Mission)

A you know I'm not a planet partner anymore so I just suggest this only because I'm genuinely interested to see how it would affect your bottom line.. I understand if the Scenery is not your thing... Not everyone wants to be surrounded by scantily clad androids.. Regardless, of weather you try it out, I wish you good luck on your adventures.

getaloadofthisguy.gif

Someone would have to pay me to go to ark moon and hunt on taxed land. About the eff and dpp. People are 100 right when they tell you its most important thing. You might not notice it yet but for someone like me shooting over 500k ped ammo a month it makes a huge difference.
Hmm....food for thought for sure. I can easily see how it makes a huge difference on a big cycle like 500k PED (50'000$ holy moly the number of lives that could be changed for that amount...but I digress )

Even 1% of that would still be 5'000 PED, which is far from being a small amount. But my point still stands, you can definitely make that 1% back with a higher efficiency weapon, granted, but that is often worth several thousand PED worth of markup alone. To add insult to injury, I have seen Longtime's hunting log using a very high efficiency / DPP weapon and it is depressing. I am having similar results with free gear while his is worth several thousand dollars.

If I spent all of my time killing Gallards instead of Caraboks (apologies but those puny creatures are pretty much all I know) I would have had a net loss over time no matter what efficiency my weapon would have been at. Their markup is pretty bad and I am very lucky if I can break even on them. I could maybe be in the green with a very, very high efficiency weapon. However, even the unamped Bukin's Spare Rifle, Adjusted with no attachment whatsoever, I will very easily profit from the Caraboks as their hides drop like candy and are worth 180%+

I still cannot see how it is the most important thing. How can you possibly profit from, for instance, Berycled or Caudatergus Punies on Calypso? It seemed like no matter what I did, those two were losing me PED, whereas I can simply choose to hunt something else which costs 0 PED and offers me much better returns. I am sorry if it's obvious and I am missing it, but I really don't understand how efficiency plays such a big role compared to something as trivial as the choice of creature to hunt. I would love to actually understand that efficiency thing correctly but so far data has proven very inconclusive whereas markup is very real and very on my PED card :LOL:

Hey Jon, I would have never thought my thread would attract the attention of the founder of Rocktropia, I am honored! :)

Before anything, congratulations on the sale. It must not have been an easy decision after all the work & thought that went into it, I can only imagine. I am very eager to see what it means for the future of that planet.

I am actually very tempted to take you on your offer. I will admit I have heard very polarizing opinions about Rocktropia, but I like discovering new areas and new creatures to hunt :) I have been addicted to markup ever since I made those first few PEDs out of the CDF armor set and I have only heard good things about markup on Rocktropia for new avatars.

I also wish YOU good luck on your adventures. Now that you are not a Planet Partner anymore, if you ever want a change of scenery, don't hesitate to ping me in-game, I would love to meet someday and who knows...maybe even hunt a creature or two together! :p

I still cannot see how it is the most important thing. How can you possibly profit from, for instance, Berycled
Here i am .. Repeat 8 on berycled, most of them i killed in Sharpclaw plateau zone (uberdense bercyled 4..7 zone)
Loot is
animal hide (good to skill texture and drop (L) NPs
basic stone extactor 155%
diluted sweat 115%
berycled leather, skilling to material
stonktree board 125%
firn board 125%
tier 1 component 115%
muscle oil 102%
NANOFood 101.50%
mix is around 3....3.5%% markup , they global very often, need to kill on at least 30...40 MA DPS to be effective
applying texture for skilling loose 10% of texture value
i think bery in sharpclaw are very nice to manufacture codex rewards
and global very often making them not risky for swing, realignment is every 50...100 kills
over 2000...5000 kills it is superstable and cost abotu 15...30 pec per kill.
death bonus roll push skill green lines with many 2x and 5x so it is all in all not as bad as you think

considering small Berycled at icarus, they are bad, instead, damage is too high for their level

Well, I did take the bite and took my first warp towards ROCKtropia.

It was a little overwhelming landing on the planet as I was welcomed with no less than at least 20 different achievements of stuff I apparantly have done on ROCKtropia already :LOL: and then some NPCs had invisble body parts... but nothing that prevented me from completing the intro missions near Noobs Noobs Noobs :)

A lot of people suggested hunting Vixens but it's way too crowded to my taste... near the parking lot however was another NPC who gave me the first of the zombie missions, so I headed towards a couple of waypoints and yet another problem: the waypoint says to go into a cave, but there is no cave. It is possible to climb the mountain to reach said waypoint, but I will admit I looked too long for that cave that doesn't even exist... I finally reached Zomhattan using my Hoverpod as I discovered by accident that they do go on water! It was then pretty easy to reach Zomhattan. The Zombies over there however were hitting me for far too much damage, so I decided to explore a bit more of Zomhattan instead.

Using the Hoverpod again I managed to reach Logan Street, then Biodome BadLands and then Evil Cathedral where I found a ton of missions. One of the missions was for wolves and right next to City of Dreams which I already unlocked so I went there to try the wolves and they are only level 1, perfect for the Bukin's and my lack of armor :p The whole area however is very, very laggy on my computer for some reason so I have to dial down the graphical settings very low. On the bright side, I was very pleased to see the markup on the 'Death Vinyls' those wolves are dropping, between 115%-325% and they drop pretty often!

I will stay here for the next couple of days and see what I can get from a few days of hunting those wolves and report back with the results. I have only 188 kills at the time of writing this and a god-awful return of 78%, but I am very confident that number will go up as I experienced the same thing when I started hunting Caraboks.

I will also try to keep some numbers to see if those wolves could be a better fit for me than Caraboks. They have 50 HP vs only 10 for the Caraboks, which means it is way less intensive to hunt them, which I kind of like :)

Stay tuned!

Isn't RT still mostly taxed LA:s or has that changed lately?

Just wondering that return. 🤔

Isn't RT still mostly taxed LA:s or has that changed lately?

Just wondering that return. 🤔
It is but i been told the tax was dropped to 1% (still 1 too much).
Well, I did take the bite and took my first warp towards ROCKtropia.

It was a little overwhelming landing on the planet as I was welcomed with no less than at least 20 different achievements of stuff I apparantly have done on ROCKtropia already :LOL: and then some NPCs had invisble body parts... but nothing that prevented me from completing the intro missions near Noobs Noobs Noobs :)
Welcome to RT, that's what you get if you allow people like ND to run anything in game or real life :)

Actually RT is right and Caly does not show banner for the achievement unlocked.
SOme achievements are planet-linked, some are planet wide
as you reach some specific teleport on Caly there is an achieve,ent unlocked (once it was hard to unlock teleporters, and i speak of "teleport runs" time....at that time EU was pretty much like RYZOM as skill/tp system.

ON Topic:
TT pistol offers higher damage, better DPP and better shrapnel consumption ratio... decay bukin and storage it :)

NameAmplifier nameDecayAmmoCostDmg/PECDamageMax.DamageEff.DamageMin.DamageRangeAttacksDmg/sec
Bukin's Spare Rifle, Adjusted​
0.137​
155​
1.687​
2.884​
7.00​
7.00​
4.87​
3.50​
66.0​
44.0​
3.5677​