Thyroid Oil

RedThothCrowley

Prowler
Society
Obsidian
Red Thoth Crowley
What the heck drops Thyroid Oil these days? Feffs used to, but after over 50 kills, all they seem to drop now is Weapon Cells, BLP packs, Surface Hardener, and Shrapnel....

I had some thyro oil from big fefs but it was small amount. I noticed that they drop it in waves.

do the 10k iron mission and you will find a few

It's not about what drops it. The drop rate on Thyroid and Adrenal was severely reduced compared to a few months ago. From what I can tell, that hasn't changed to this point.

MA is tightly controlling all resources. There is no more economy.

It's not about what drops it. The drop rate on Thyroid and Adrenal was severely reduced compared to a few months ago. From what I can tell, that hasn't changed to this point.
And you still haven't figured out what's the deal with it?
Sry for teasing, it's not very polite i know but... it's not actually reduced, something else is going on. ;)

Spoiler alert

It has horns and it lives in Greece

Both Longu and Cornundacauda still drop thyro, at a much reduced frequency though.

On Cyrene, the drop rate was still good when people on Caly were already complaining. Not sure what it's like now.

Thyroid oil = Feffoid
go to Fort Fury and gather tons of it, they still drop!
dunno why you don't found.
I did just few mins ago the daily and from 15 mobs I got 6 PED Thyroid!

Last edited:
You need to go to RT and Cyrene to find adrenal and thyroid in good quantity.

Tide Claw Old drop thyroid.

Sumima Young on RT drop alot of adrenal.

Thyroid oil = Feffoid
go to Fort Fury and gather tons of it, they still drop!
dunno why you don't found

Haven't been around Fury... Have you tried hunting em recently?
I do daily Fef cave ,2-3 times , that means 30-45 feffoids, or 60-90 peds hunt.

The Thyroid drops are ranged 0 - 1 ped value. Even in globals you get ammo and shrapnel loots . No thyroid

Songkra and scoria drop adrenal. Very very little thyroid on ark if any. Maybe 0.10 ped per 400 ped cycled on songkra. Didn't use to be that way. Replaced by oil residue.

Clearly the stackables are getting scattered about... constraining supply to hide the lack of demand

Last edited:
Haven't been around Fury... Have you tried hunting em recently?
I do daily Fef cave ,2-3 times , that means 30-45 feffoids, or 60-90 peds hunt.

The Thyroid drops are ranged 0 - 1 ped value. Even in globals you get ammo and shrapnel loots . No thyroid

Last time I hunted about month or so, 200 PED run got around 60-70 PED of thyroid, don't remember exactly and I don't have my notes right now.
But as atomic said try also PP's. There will be no problem on RT to find thyroid in quantities.
Cats dropping alot.

I ended up going to my old friend Cyrene to get my Thyroid Oil fix. First 5 minutes there, I hit a small global that was half Thyroid. Much better than Caly / Ark. phew....I can keep moving forward on my adj chip after all.

I ended up going to my old friend Cyrene to get my Thyroid Oil fix. First 5 minutes there, I hit a small global that was half Thyroid. Much better than Caly / Ark. phew....I can keep moving forward on my adj chip after all.

The way people discount the time, effort, and MU needed to make one when they sell, it might be cheaper to buy one :rolleyes:

Beware of the cyrene tt returns....

Back