Price Check Tier 10 LP-100 Mayhem, Modified

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Quite enjoying reading these on my breaks.

the value of the gun is whatever someone wants to pay for it.
anyone standing pointing saying that they wouldn't pay top money therefore no one will, clearly doesn't understand how an economy works.

Is it just me or this guy knows it all. I
Rick and many other players would be lucky and would benefit a lot from having Katie as their mentor to explain how the game works. Yes, I know Rick started 20 years ago and Katie little over a year ago, but clearly she got the right info fast and it's the right info that helps you get this gear if you're set to do it without a credit card. The only gear for which I deposited to buy was an adjusted a105 from @James Francis in 2015. I was so happy, I payed tt+740. Everything else is bought with markup which you get with right info and also as you said, with brains. CLDs are definitely proffered when you don't want to shoot a single shot and when you lack information and the will to obtain it which is now easier than ever with so many people sharing info.

For me as an oldtime player I dont think these prices are surprising. I think the most expensive Imk2 (t0) sold above 300k+ and don't get me started on mod fap. Given inflation over that amount of time (with the crazy USD inflation last year in particular with a jacked up stock market) in combination with all background factors Evey mentioned a few posts ago it seems logical to me that prices have increased substantially. At the same time, I believe prices will fall heavily the coming years in event of an economic meltdown in the aftermath of governments needing to take economical responsibility for all the money they have printed and loans to boost the economy during the pandemic. Just like the ingame prices did in the financial crisis 2008-2009.

Nevertheless, this is a great gun and if I had the peds I would definitely be one of the bidders.

MA doubled their dev team and TWEN plus Unreal Engine 5 are very close making players excited and more active than the recent years, yes, game is going in that direction even if you accept it or not.
Quite true. And if anyone doesn't believe it check the annual report. Increase of 5 staff I think it was. And budgeted (committed) funds to UE5 and other development. And then saved a bunch for other dev work by abandoning UI dev of existing platform (although that is not a loss as they learned from it).

Also players I haven't seen in a while come back recently too. So there is a bit of upswing here.

too much drama... price is what it is caus ppl pay for it... no need to explain why they do... its their fking problem... if you dont like the price go grind one yourselvs ... thats all no more...

That is obvious but why didn't you start with that? We would have tried to explain you a little, hoping this time would be of any use to you.

I'll try to be short. Recently a few things have happened that drove these price where they are today:

- a mix of covid and crypto made a few players spend big money on some guns that weren't really for sale unless price was nuts (and some weapons sold in 2020 for 250-300k) setting up all prices on fire, demand rising up while more people got back into the game and becoming more active;
- MA did something some of us didn't think would happen (anytime soon) - they restocked the Mayhem Vendor (TWICE, on 2 consecutive Mayhems);
- MA added new items in Mayhem Vendor, new weapons and amplifiers, much much bigger DPS and DMG than before - amps, melee and MF, have 95 dmg (more than double of what it used to be the top for amps); the new sword has around 20% more dps than the previously biggest weapon;
- MA greatly increased the M token drop in Mayhems from mobs and now players make more tokens than the 1st place could have made before from prize + grinding; everyone having the ability to gather so many tokens that doesens of players will be able to farm their own 2.0 gun; the more DPS eff and DPP you have, the faster and cheaper you are able to buy a top item from vendor.
- MA and planet partners have started to add cool content at a much faster rate increasing activity a lot, making UL gear even in more demand.

The new sword has been sold twice in the recent past at around 400k PED and the gun for which this topic was made is able to farm that amount of tokens in 3 Mayhems. And that is what we call Markup.

Even pre loot 2.0 weapons are now above 100k, MM and imk2 and you'll even see some crazy prices for LP and LR 40, people asking close to 100k for them. And when the top DPS weapons can pull one of the top guns from vendor in less than a year how can you not have such high demand? Most weapons doubled in price, some tripled and that was BEFORE MA changed the META on Mayhems and adding new weapons....

Probably one of top 10 hunters now cycles more than 10-20 top hunters from 2006 game has changed a lot. Don't go back to hunting unless you have made some real and serious research about how things really are.

MA doubled their dev team and TWEN plus Unreal Engine 5 are very close making players excited and more active than the recent years, yes, game is going in that direction even if you accept it or not.

Thankful for explaining things to those of us not in the know. If you and your friends start to cycle more (20%) with that special sword and amp, and for arguments sake your returns stay at 98%, that is more ped you need from the regular playerbase in the form of markup. For these items to retain their value you are relying on the popularity of the game increasing so you can sell more markup, otherwise your markup may dry up and the ability to cycle such huge sums at a profit?

Last edited:
Worse investment... The car will loose value as soon as you buy. The weapon however will make you buy a new car every few years. :cool:
Thank you for the life advice, I just needed something to wipe my ass off, and your advice is perfect for the purpose!

Worse investment... The car will loose value as soon as you buy. The weapon however will make you buy a new car every few years. :cool:
Used vehicle market has never been better. You can sell a lot of vehicles, trucks especially, for more than you bought them for.

*throws wrench*

Thank you for the life advice, I just needed something to wipe my ass off, and your advice is perfect for the purpose!
Always glad to help :)
Used vehicle market has never been better. You can sell a lot of vehicles, trucks especially, for more than you bought them for.

*throws wrench*
Yeah used ones but he said new.

LP100 = 400k
Summer 2020 + Xmas 2020 = 70k
Bankroll =200k
Resell bankroll to sustain tt loss = 200k
Edit: Armor 100k & fap 100k

$107 000 investment to get hemoroids in a few months.

I prefer brand new Audi, and some sunny place, with 10k usd I am capable of making way more cash then some imaginary money in game.

This gun is only for people who had enough money to buy this for fun, it's not for peasants like myself I guess.

If you are taking a bank loan to invest in such item, this item is not for you.

Its item for fun, because if you have that cash sitting around, you will not buy it to make money, because you are already smart enough to make money in real life, real money, not this pocket change that includes risk of sinking in value completely.

Last edited:
Just to bring the chat over here and not the sale thread… there is no way people can grind on EU for 16h a day without some form of bot/script/auto clicking… 16h a day every day through mayhems is really not healthy. Physically or mentally. Just no way someone could do the same mob same gun same gear for that long… it’s literally not mentally possible to do this.. like scientifically it’s not possible you would stop. So anyone claiming they do this consistently for more than 3days without some form of bot. Is lying… I mean I’m all for bots, but just want to put it out there it’s not possible without….

Unless you have a medical diagnosis…

Last edited:
Just to bring the chat over here and not the sale thread… there is no way people can grind on EU for 16h a day without some form of bot/script/auto clicking… 16h a day every day through mayhems is really not healthy. Physically or mentally. Just no way someone could do the same mob same gun same gear for that long… it’s literally not mentally possible to do this.. like scientifically it’s not possible you would stop. So anyone claiming they do this consistently for more than 3days without some form of bot. Is lying… I mean I’m all for bots, but just what to put it out there it’s not possible without….

I don't like the term botting used in this case. I have come from other games and a "bot" is a completely AI controlled program. The thing goes out hunts for you, runs around, logs in and out, accesses storage and basically navigates all aspects of the game that it needs to to perform its task, You would then have a virtual PC set up and have 10 of these things running, all on proxies of course. You could set the thing off Monday, come back Friday and collect your winnings (if you weren't picked up by the bot detection software and IP blacklisted that is). While there of course must be some that have set up complex bots here in EU, I haven't seen any personally. Lets not tar everybody with this botting label.

What I presume happens in the majority of the high activity hunting circles, Is simply the use of a macro functionality on a high end gaming keyboard. My keyboard has this, I have a Razer Huntsman, and once you get familiar with the software it is truly game changing. I have strings of commands set up to certain hotkeys, For example I am doing a lot of scanning at the moment, trying to get some points in Xenobiology, and I have binded my E Key to do [Equip scanner>target mob>use>switch back to main weapon>fire], all with the single keypress. Its not about botting, its about quality of life and RSI prevention.

And yes there is a key that repeats the F function, and while you can take a big ass loot pill and come back in 5 hours time, in reality it isn't that easy, I would never risk leaving my screen for more than 5 minutes. Auto target gets you into some silly situations and needs continual monitoring, unless you want to find yourself dead and stuck in rocks most of the time, you still have to be there overseeing. And at this point you aren't really botting, just saving your fingers.
In this format. 16 hours is completely doable.

Just to bring the chat over here and not the sale thread… there is no way people can grind on EU for 16h a day without some form of bot/script/auto clicking… 16h a day every day through mayhems is really not healthy. Physically or mentally. Just no way someone could do the same mob same gun same gear for that long… it’s literally not mentally possible to do this.. like scientifically it’s not possible you would stop. So anyone claiming they do this consistently for more than 3days without some form of bot. Is lying… I mean I’m all for bots, but just want to put it out there it’s not possible without….

Hate to break it to you,

Twitch.com

Loads of 16h+ a day streamers.

Juat because you cant do it without a "medical diagnosis" doesnt mean others cant.

Hate to break it to you,

Twitch.com

Loads of 16h+ a day streamers.

Juat because you cant do it without a "medical diagnosis" doesnt mean others cant.
Bingo.

Although I will say that 16h in those games, or even slots, is a billion times more entertaining than the never ending 90-98٪ shrapnel loots. :)

It's almost as if the person you are quoting never heard of everquest and what it means to be an actual grinder or having a grinder spirit.

Just gonna chime in here and say, Mindark has never, not once (to my knowledge), said that it´s okay to bot, macro, or whatever other term may be used to refer to automated gameplay.

The post I do believe most people refer to when making such claims is this one: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...private-spawning-parties.285066/#post-3792538

The poster makes sure to clarify that nothing in that post is coming from Mindark and as such should not be interpreted as "guidelines" or whatever.
The post is "This is how I as an individual interpret "old" rules".

Just make sure you keep in mind that Mindark has not taken an official position in the matter yet (and probably never will unless it´s to completely outlaw autoplay in every way) before you decide to auto-play, and make sure you are aware that regardless of what above post says, autoplaying could get you banned under a number of other points in ToU.

Last edited:
I don't like the term botting used in this case. I have come from other games and a "bot" is a completely AI controlled program. The thing goes out hunts for you, runs around, logs in and out, accesses storage and basically navigates all aspects of the game that it needs to to perform its task, You would then have a virtual PC set up and have 10 of these things running, all on proxies of course. You could set the thing off Monday, come back Friday and collect your winnings (if you weren't picked up by the bot detection software and IP blacklisted that is). While there of course must be some that have set up complex bots here in EU, I haven't seen any personally. Lets not tar everybody with this botting label.

What I presume happens in the majority of the high activity hunting circles, Is simply the use of a macro functionality on a high end gaming keyboard. My keyboard has this, I have a Razer Huntsman, and once you get familiar with the software it is truly game changing. I have strings of commands set up to certain hotkeys, For example I am doing a lot of scanning at the moment, trying to get some points in Xenobiology, and I have binded my E Key to do [Equip scanner>target mob>use>switch back to main weapon>fire], all with the single keypress. Its not about botting, its about quality of life and RSI prevention.

And yes there is a key that repeats the F function, and while you can take a big ass loot pill and come back in 5 hours time, in reality it isn't that easy, I would never risk leaving my screen for more than 5 minutes. Auto target gets you into some silly situations and needs continual monitoring, unless you want to find yourself dead and stuck in rocks most of the time, you still have to be there overseeing. And at this point you aren't really botting, just saving your fingers.
In this format. 16 hours is completely doable.

Although I EMPHASIZED it in five comments, this is a 16-hour example.
In this example, the weapon I gave is at maximum power.
The weapon does 88.9/min.... that's its limit, it can't do more than that.

This 88.9 / min is equivalent to automatic firing in the air.... holding the E button for example.... this is the limit point that is impossible to reach in any scenario.

To make it clearer, I reduced it to attacks per month, which means that if you SHOOT IN THE AIR, you will need 2,560,320 attempt... which is equivalent to 16 hours a day for a period of one month.

The 16-hour gameplay has nothing to do with the example above, so don't try to belittle it delicately.

In the simple example that anyone can check on the Wiki calculator, I just checked how many peds are needed for this and the simple calculation shows 1,219,659 ped...

This is not a hunt or a game... this is the maximum attempt that the weapon can shoot.... to the sky.
If you shoot at the sky and it costs you PED... you will lose 1,219,659.63 in one month ... if you repeat it for 16 hours every day.

This boy/girl has a spended December 1,340,000+ peds... no matter how hard you try to downplay it, a normal hunt would take a lot longer than shooting in the air. And this larger number does not mean 16 hours a day at all, but much more... 25 example. This can't be a human reaction or a Macro, so.

Looks like you're looking for reasons, I don't know how to calculate the time it takes to change a new target... it's still a gun and not a rifle... you have to move... faping... repair.. a bunch of other things and delays I can now to miss... all this is a time pause that will extend the time it takes to make 2,560,320 Attacks... which as I said is the equivalent of 1,219,659 ped.

Where do you compare with this example even more spent ped in hunting... 1,340,000 hah

No matter how delicately you try to downplay this, most people understand what it means.

This boy/girl has a spended December 1,340,000+ peds... no matter how hard you try to downplay it, a normal hunt would take a lot longer than shooting in the air. And this larger number does not mean 16 hours a day at all, but much more... 25 example. This can't be a human reaction or a Macro, so.

Looks like you're looking for reasons, I don't know how to calculate the time it takes to change a new target... it's still a gun and not a rifle... you have to move... faping... repair.. a bunch of other things and delays I can now to miss... all this is a time pause that will extend the time it takes to make 2,560,320 Attacks... which as I said is the equivalent of 1,219,659 ped.
Yeah in mayhem you can do that though. I have a weapon with average range, 40meters, and my weapon literally does not stop shooting monsters. I literally lose 5 seconds every hour to repair, take pills and go again, I bring a few mobs back with me to the repair terminal to save myself an extra 5 seconds of having to run back and forth to the spawn. This ensures I always have a target in range. There is no fapping. This is mayhem, This means armor the fuck up so you don't have to waste time switching away from your weapon. Rinse and repeat.

THAT is how you spend 1.3M in a month.

Yeah, I think everyone knows that the vast majority of top hunters use "macros" in instances to extend their effective shooting time. It is effortless to do. You need an Autoloot Pet (or ring), sufficient bankroll, and a mouse that can click "interact" every 50ms to minimize downtime between mobs you shoot. Come back 5 hours later, repair, reset, repeat. There are even ways to set up a macro to repair your gun every hour if you have one of those pesky 2.0 guns that need repairs more often than 5 hours. Or solve this by getting something like imk2 that doesn't need to be repaired more than once a week.

Anyone who pretends that people cycle non-stop and aren't macroing is either naive or willfully ignoring hard facts.

Just look at the top 5 hunters in mayhem the last month. If you go back and observe the time of their globals you can look for days on end without seeing a single hour where they didn't get at least 1 global per hour. Nobody is staring at mayhem 24 hours a day and losing sleep over it for a month straight.

I don't think MindArk minds, because they are the ones who installed the "interact" function that serves the function of a bot, because ultimately the way you make a profit in this game is from markup. The way MindArk makes a profit in this game is PED turnover. Cycling non-stop gives you a better chance to loot items with markup, while also increasing the "rake MA takes off the table" to steal a poker term. Both parties win, anyone who doesn't cycle 24/7 loses.

Cycling non-stop gives you a better chance to loot items with markup, while also increasing the "rake MA takes off the table" to steal a poker term. Both parties win, anyone who doesn't cycle 24/7 loses.

So the ones that lose are the part time players like Rick, who incidentally are the players who are buying the limited edition markup items from the AFK farming hunters. I can see why Rick has decided to find something else to do with his money.

Yeah, I think everyone knows that the vast majority of top hunters use "macros" in instances to extend their effective shooting time. It is effortless to do. You need an Autoloot Pet (or ring), sufficient bankroll, and a mouse that can click "interact" every 50ms to minimize downtime between mobs you shoot. Come back 5 hours later, repair, reset, repeat. There are even ways to set up a macro to repair your gun every hour if you have one of those pesky 2.0 guns that need repairs more often than 5 hours. Or solve this by getting something like imk2 that doesn't need to be repaired more than once a week.

Anyone who pretends that people cycle non-stop and aren't macroing is either naive or willfully ignoring hard facts.

Just look at the top 5 hunters in mayhem the last month. If you go back and observe the time of their globals you can look for days on end without seeing a single hour where they didn't get at least 1 global per hour. Nobody is staring at mayhem 24 hours a day and losing sleep over it for a month straight.

I don't think MindArk minds, because they are the ones who installed the "interact" function that serves the function of a bot, because ultimately the way you make a profit in this game is from markup. The way MindArk makes a profit in this game is PED turnover. Cycling non-stop gives you a better chance to loot items with markup, while also increasing the "rake MA takes off the table" to steal a poker term. Both parties win, anyone who doesn't cycle 24/7 loses.
But it is not a good precident, they say they are against bot and have banned botters in the past but when you have a macro repairing your gun what is difference? It doesn't need to read your HP and heal you due to lifelink buffs etc. I can see a simple macro being allowed as I can admit my hands can hurt a bit after a long hunting session of clicking everything myself (yes im a dumbass who still does this) but hunting while essentially not there 24/7 esp with the dps creep of top weapons shouldn't be tolerated or they might as well add a press to auto hunt button and the game can simulate a 5hour hunt in an instance for you and make it an idle rewards mmo like afk arena mobile game. I think a simple statement and a warning email to suspected macro'ers (its super easy to tell from the backend despite the previous statement to the contrary) would stop 80% of it cus I think most people don't want to risk losing their account doing something explicitly against tos. But like you say they don't care until it's too late like always. Little off-topic I guess but it does relate to the value of the gun/roi

But it is not a good precident, they say they are against bot and have banned botters in the past but when you have a macro repairing your gun what is difference? It doesn't need to read your HP and heal you due to lifelink buffs etc. I can see a simple macro being allowed as I can admit my hands can hurt a bit after a long hunting session of clicking everything myself (yes im a dumbass who still does this) but hunting while essentially not there 24/7 esp with the dps creep of top weapons shouldn't be tolerated or they might as well add a press to auto hunt button and the game can simulate a 5hour hunt in an instance for you and make it an idle rewards mmo like afk arena mobile game. I think a simple statement and a warning email to suspected macro'ers (its super easy to tell from the backend despite the previous statement to the contrary) would stop 80% of it cus I think most people don't want to risk losing their account doing something explicitly against tos. But like you say they don't care until it's too late like always. Little off-topic I guess but it does relate to the value of the gun/roi
Sadly, MA won't do anything to these people since they make a lot of money for MA. Unless 75%+ of the community lashes out against the bots and continues to bitch to MA, I dont see anything being done about it at all.

So the ones that lose are the part time players like Rick, who incidentally are the players who are buying the limited edition markup items from the AFK farming hunters. I can see why Rick has decided to find something else to do with his money.

It is pretty obvious looking at the top hunters on EL and doing basic math that they hunt with bot/macro or teamowned avatar. "Ubers" using macro/botting has been known for years and they do not get punished for using it. At this point it would be best to just implement a macro creating tool in the game so that everyone have the choice to use macro if they want.

What is most frustrating is that as mentioned many times before the new camera system and loot 2.0 really invited macros to be used. The loot 2.0 weapons invites macro to be used since they give extreme low loot volatility so you need to grind 24/7 and cycle tons before you see a profit of 1%. This is why the ordinary non-macro using players ragequit on these weapons since they play healthy amount of hours per day and do not see their big investment of buying these weapons as worth it.

So if you buy a loot 2.0 weapon be prepared to not see results without unhealthy amount of gameplay or be prepared to risk ban while using macro.

Finally I need to mention a funny thing I noticed about the "usual suspects" of this forum that they often have witty remarks or defending the game in every single topic on this forum except when macro/botting is discussed then they are suddenly dead silence.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back