Tier opallo sga or regular

Shady

Guardian
Society
Bulletproof
Mark Slim Shady Hellahard
Hi all

I im trying to tier a opallo sga atm it at 1.2 if you dint notice the sga version have a condition limite of 50% that make 1.90ped usable :rolleyes: (tt is 3.80)
I want to fill it whit damage enhancer only, this increase deterioration

The regular opallo have a 3% condition limite that make almost all the 3.80 ped usable I am using a101 on the opallo and would like the gun not broke before at lest one amp whit 10 damage tier so I am wondering do I switch for a regular opallo to benefit of the 3% condition and low price second item tiering or the sga can be better even whit the 50% condition limite :scratch2:

Do we have a formula to know exacty how it will decay whit 5 or 10 tier of damage enhancer, any help is welcome

thx

Hi all

I im trying to tier a opallo sga atm it at 1.2 if you dint notice the sga version have a condition limite of 50% that make 1.90ped usable :rolleyes: (tt is 3.80)
I want to fill it whit damage enhancer only, this increase deterioration

The regular opallo have a 3% condition limite that make almost all the 3.80 ped usable I am using a101 on the opallo and would like the gun not broke before at lest one amp whit 10 damage tier so I am wondering do I switch for a regular opallo to benefit of the 3% condition and low price second item tiering or the sga can be better even whit the 50% condition limite :scratch2:

Do we have a formula to know exacty how it will decay whit 5 or 10 tier of damage enhancer, any help is welcome

thx

Only advantage to the sga opalo is the added range, which is either helpful or not depending on what/how you hunt.

The damage enhancers we have seen so far add 10% damage, with a 10% increase to ammo use and decay of the weapon. So 5 enhancers (at 10% each) would be 50% more decay, and 10 would be 100% more decay, or double the usual decay of .02 pecs.

TBH, I'm not really sure why you would put an expensive damage enhancer on an opalo to begin with :scratch2:

Hi

thx allot coop it exactly what I wanted to know :D

it not quite clear how the enhancer broke I was hoping it last longer on small gun seem its random

for the enhancer price I dint look the crafting tt cost but everything new in eu is always expensive I tough the price go down wen more bp and material drop

the opallo sga have more range and also 5 more att/min ;)

thx again gl

Hi

thx allot coop it exactly what I wanted to know :D

it not quite clear how the enhancer broke I was hoping it last longer on small gun seem its random

for the enhancer price I dint look the crafting tt cost but everything new in eu is always expensive I tough the price go down wen more bp and material drop

the opallo sga have more range and also 5 more att/min ;)

thx again gl

lol I even use one daily and forgot about the extra att/min--now I like mine even more!

So far, it doesn't seem that the enhancers last longer on small guns. That means they will be most useful on big guns (more effect per use), and probably a fun novelty for something like opalo sga. That won't stop me from tiering up one of both regular and sga opalo though ;)

How long did yours last, btw?

Only advantage to the sga opalo is the added range, which is either helpful or not depending on what/how you hunt.

The damage enhancers we have seen so far add 10% damage, with a 10% increase to ammo use and decay of the weapon. So 5 enhancers (at 10% each) would be 50% more decay, and 10 would be 100% more decay, or double the usual decay of .02 pecs.

TBH, I'm not really sure why you would put an expensive damage enhancer on an opalo to begin with :scratch2:

:scratch2:
might be that I misunderstood something, but don't Tier1 enhancements only go into the Tier1 slot ?!
So even on a Tier5 Opalo you could not put the same enhancers in five different slots, but yo could add enhancers 1-5 (and have more damage and decay with than what the example proposed).

Wouldn't an decay enhancer reduce the decay and make the Opalo longer useable ? Could do the trick to make it last until the amp breaks (if the enhancer would not cost more then the decay of the gun, the amp and also the ammo spent :D )

I think the really cheapest solution to this "problem" would be to get a second SGA Opalo :D

The way I undertand it each one make 10% damage no mather what tier it is so you only have to put the right one at the right place :scratch2:

enhancer not decay they broke one shot so no way to reduce the extra deterioration

@coop I am not sure maybe around 100ped ammo

Back