Tier Upgrade Calculator for UL Items

craze3

Old Alpha
Hey everyone, I've created a Tier Upgrade Calculator for UL items in EU, which calculates the expected value of trying to upgrade an unlimited item to the next tier. In short, the expected value is the average gain or loss (in peds) received from a large sample of identical, independent trials (in this case: tier upgrade clicks).

You can try out the Entropia Tier Upgrade Calculator by clicking here.

Expected value calculators are commonly used in online poker games to provide a sort-of risk analysis factor for comparing hands.

The expected value will give you insight on the potential reward or loss, but other very important factors, such as the item loss rate, must be taken into consideration too!:yup:
This is why the tool also calculates other odds which may be independent from the expected value, but are still vital in the decision making process.

Try it out, lemme know what you think. I'm still working on finding more information/formulas which may be relevant to the decision making process of clicking a tier upgrade or not, as well as the layout of the tool. If anyone has any information that could help, I'd love to hear it!

looks generally interesting, although ive yet to get the positive effect effect of say a tier I item compared to a tier II one :D

Back