Tier upgrade success and failure

billairboy

Elite
Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
Have anybody done many UL upgrades and can tell if the % chance of success seems right? I have 6 failuers in a row on a tier 1 with 53% success make you wounder.....:S

I've only tried two upgrades to Tier 1 and with the same 53% success rate, one item required 2 attempts and the other item was successful on the first attempt.

Like crafting, it seems there may be long stretches of failures sometimes. Hopefully, your attempts will be more successful in the future. Good luck.

yeah thank you, seems like i will need all luck i can get, 7 failures now :rolleyes:

Wow! That's really bad luck! Less than 1% chance of that happening. (0.78% to be more precise)

yeah, a bit enoying :rolleyes:
well, just keep trying i guess....

With the way EU does seem to be "streaky," and the cost of each upgrade attempt, I think I'd take a good long break after 2 failures.

Have anybody done many UL upgrades and can tell if the % chance of success seems right? I have 6 failuers in a row on a tier 1 with 53% success make you wounder.....:S

wow, that sux. sry dude.
I've only tiered 2 items from 0 to 1, both times success on first try and second item wasn't destroyed.

What is your tier upgrader skill level?

I only started logging it recently.

Of the Tier I upgrades @ 54%:

42 Attempts
18 Success (35.7%)
24 Fail (1 item lost)

Worst streak is 6 Fails in a row.

So I'm on 35.7% Success of the last 42 Tier 1 Attempts, a fair bit lower than 54% :p

Tier 2 @ 40-41%:

14 Attempts
8 Success (57.1%)
6 Failure

Tier 3 @ 31%:

10 Attempts
1 Success
9 Failure (1 item lost)

So it's very up and down like most things in this game. Hopefully the %s will balance out in the long run.

PS: AoW would have only charged you for 1.85 attempts, no matter how many attempts it took.

wow, that sux. sry dude.
I've only tiered 2 items from 0 to 1, both times success on first try and second item wasn't destroyed.

What is your tier upgrader skill level?

I have 53% success chance. And to point out, i did succeed on a other tier 1 update with a diffrent item at my first try, but on this second item a have a bad luck...:p

I only started logging it recently.

Of the Tier I upgrades @ 54%:

42 Attempts
18 Success (35.7%)
24 Fail (1 item lost)

Worst streak is 6 Fails in a row.

So I'm on 35.7% Success of the last 42 Tier 1 Attempts, a fair bit lower than 54% :p

Tier 2 @ 40-41%:

14 Attempts
8 Success (57.1%)
6 Failure

Tier 3 @ 31%:

10 Attempts
1 Success
9 Failure (1 item lost)

So it's very up and down like most things in this game. Hopefully the %s will balance out in the long run.

PS: AoW would have only charged you for 1.85 attempts, no matter how many attempts it took.

okey nice to know. Yeah i have spread out my tries over time. But it would be nice to get a confirmation that in the long run the success rate realy is the % chance stated in the window and no kind of bug.

I haven't logged my attempts but from memory i'm somewhere between 60-65% on tier I, around 50% on tier II and 50% on tier III. Done maybe half the attempts avery has with slightly lower pro standing.

Do you lose second item when it fails??

Well MA claims that this game shouldnt cost more than 1 dollar / hour as well.
So loosing secondary item is probably 10% and succeeding is around 30-40%. They always lie!!! :wise:

8 fails now :rolleyes::banghead:

wtf, the Tier system for UL items is an insult to the players!

They better do some changes soon, and stop the lies about the success rate!

That's not 53%, and the Tier upgrader skills don't count shit... they said it was bugged and will remain like that until you lose as many items as they want.

Well when and if i get 2 more fails on the same item i will send a support case :rolleyes:

Well when and if i get 2 more fails on the same item i will send a support case :rolleyes:

You could theoretically have an unlimited streak of fails with 53% success rate :D
(even with 99% for that matter)

Back