Question: Time for tiers on Regen chips?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Since VU 14.1)tier rates have been added to MF chips. For whatever reason heal chips have not been adjusted. :confused:

I think that after 12 years it's time for Regeneration chips to get some love, give them tier rates!

Can’t imagine any of the regen chips actually getting tiered besides regen 10/11 though for anything beyond tier 1 or 2 for fun.

i think doing it with the rest chips is overpowered though but also maybe do it for the L ones only? Idk, this is coming from someone with a rest adj.

I am not crazy about the idea of making existing, fungible items non-fungible by adding TIRs to them. There's nothing special about Regen Chips; I would apply this preference to what happened with Attack Chips and other items as well. It sucks buying a copy of a fungible item and then having it lose market demand because MindArk changed the system and you rolled a low TIR.

I appreciate that this concern might in principle be outweighed by stronger considerations. Switching from ten TIRs to one sucked for me personally, as I had collected several items with purely three-digit TIRs, and they instantly became rather unremarkable. However, I recognize that the new system is superior. Still, I would prefer that we either ditch TIRs and make copies of items completely fungible, or implement a way to modifying an item's TIR (X amount of Vibrant Sweat to move an item's TIR up or down by 1 point, perhaps reintegrated with the Tiering profession?), before adding a tier system to more items.

Back