Time machine broken gave us a show

Ricardo Sacana

Provider
Society
Temporal Destinies
Ricardo Sacana Silva
thennow_show.jpg

The time machine invention was not a total failure! :D

In the middle of a big rocus we suprisely found a big show of music at AHR.:yay:

We'll have the Then&Now Show, having one old song and a new song from an artist.

Don't forget to tune! ;)

Looks great! So You were playing with the time machina that took my Tuesday to the 90's!

Looks great! So You were playing with the time machina that took my Tuesday to the 90's!

Yeah mate, I was playing with it and broke it... =S

But thank god it the result of the timexplosion was some great music for everyone to listen :)

Yeah mate, I was playing with it and broke it... =S

But thank god it the result of the timexplosion was some great music for everyone to listen :)

Will give us you mean xD

:yay:

Well i will promise to fix the time machine if i have at least 20 coments of diferent people in this thread! :p :D

You Better Do Not Fix the time machine tuesday or your screwed!

After the Then&Now show i'll fix it ;)

Bump WOOT!:yay:

C'mon people, coment!

48 Hours left people. :D

Get inform and coment what you think of the show! ;)

out of interest how do you sort the legal side of running a radio station ie, paying royalties to the artists for playing the copywrited music etc...

please feel free to pm this answer back, maybe im just being stupid lol. :rolleyes:

all the best with your new show tho, will listen with interest.

out of interest how do you sort the legal side of running a radio station ie, paying royalties to the artists for playing the copywrited music etc...

please feel free to pm this answer back, maybe im just being stupid lol. :rolleyes:

all the best with your new show tho, will listen with interest.

On normal broadcast radio they have to provide a list all the tracks they've played for more than a 10-15 seconds (base on information heard during radio shows) and pay a fee to PRS (in the UK atleast).

Any companies in the UK that play music for the public or for workers are supposed to have a PRS license, even if they only use it for on hold music (except under certain circumstances).

Hump!

24 hours left :D

I will be in Haven tonight at the show, be there if you want to party there :)

OOOHH YYYEEEAA,I should says this but, I was listening some of his playlist and I was pleased.. xD :D

OOOHH YYYEEEAA,I should says this but, I was listening some of his playlist and I was pleased.. xD :D

Yeah you listened a bit... but keeps to be a suprise to the other listeners... hehe :D

:yay: PARTY ON TONIGHT ON ATLAS HAVEN!!!!:yay:

It's on! hehe :yay:

Back