Tobacco Products in Game

is it going to induce someone to try it IRL? is some nanny state enthusiast going to demand a higher railing there?

Also, we should stop hunting.
And arrange a mass protest at the Hadesheim PowerPlant :D

If you could smoke cigarettes to gain coolness I might be against tobacco ingame... but not as it is now :rolleyes: who cares? lol

sure tobacco products kill....but not all..and not Snus..so get your facts right before u say something.!

They even had to remove the "cancer" part in the warning message on all snus products...it now says " Can be dangerous for your health and very addicting"...nothing like ciggs at all. If u ask me its the perfect tobacco product..its only you and your mouth thats in danger;)..Not any unbourned babys and allergic kids that suffers from smoke and so on

Would someone please show me where, on the picture in the post to which we are referring and over-reacting, it says Anything about Tobacco...

Cos as far as I can see it doesn't.

I smoke cigarettes. I would not like to see cigarettes within EU, mainly because it would just be daft. Fortunately I have still not seen tobacco in EU yet...

It could be boot polish...

Looks like 20x Salvia Divinorum to me... That might be fun...

Note to Moderators : At present, Salvia Divinorum is NOT a controlled substance, despite it's massive psycho-active properties. Therefore I have not broken rule #27.
In case you were worried.
Cos I was.
Briefly..

you know, there are people in the world that would find that offensive, consider it a "blood sport" and damaging to the environment (never mind all the caring for or even creation of the very enviroments). load of crap, but demonstrates just about anything is offensive to someone.

guess you're right, so lets change my appeal to "lets all go PIXEL-fishing right now"

I hope noone will be offended by this^^

Looks like 20x Salvia Divinorum to me... That might be fun...

Note to Moderators : At present, Salvia Divinorum is NOT a controlled substance, despite it's massive psycho-active properties. Therefore I have not broken rule #27.
In case you were worried.
Cos I was.
Briefly..

Well, after your post I kinda was curious what the salvia thing was. Gotta try it! ;D

Last edited:
Well, after your post I kinda was curious what the salvia thing was. Gotta try it! ;D
Unfortunately they are still awaiting the shipment of Salvia :silly2:

-.- I could have tried drugs or smoked or drank underage. It did not interest me. The drug education in school only made me want to try it! :p
But my parents told me for as long as i can remember: drugs can get you killed and jailed... and prevent you from getting anywhere in life. Smoking will eventually cause you problems, and we would shoot you ourselves if you even tried it! Beer, ok as long as you stay away from a car!

Now if you have those ideas stuck in your head... how can you do anything other than grin at the idea of ma introducing narcotic type items ingame? I know I'm grinning at the over-reactions!

It's your choice! But if you start underage, your parents should hang you by your toes!

Blah, I'm just insensitive. :D

Unfortunately they are still awaiting the shipment of Salvia :silly2:

lol
*Goes into Hadesheim alley*
Dealer: "Hey?"
Me: "Hey!"
Dealer: "Sorry, we are still awaiting our shipment."
Me: "Curses!"

Here ya` go Centech:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q7kUFS-0XQ[/YOUTUBE] :)

I have seen at least two other multiplayer games that have tobacco in them (as well as alcohol, and at least one game having illegal drugs) and at least two single player games, just off the top of my head (one being Deus Ex, you can find and smoke cigarettes, as well as alcohol, the other was Metal Gear Solid 2, you can find and smoke cigarettes, which can some times reveal laser tripwires)

Honestly, I don't think anyone is going to pay attention to it.

Oh, and by the way, having tobacco in game is not necessarily advertising it, if that is the specific wording they used. If they meant containing tobacco of any kind, they would have said that specifically. Advertising is promoting a brand in exchange for money or services.

Last edited:
Back