today born the SSM(Sweat Sellers Moviment)!!!!!! Sweat sellers, hear me!!!!

what you think about the SSM?

• i am a sweater seller and agree... SSM!!!!!!

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • i am a sweater seller but i think we will never make it...

Votes: 31 28.2%
  • i am a sweater buyer but i agree, sweting have a value higer than 0.9

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • i am a sweater buyer and i whant cheaper sweat!!!!!

Votes: 47 42.7%

• Total voters
I have 300k Nexus.

Buying 300k sweat at lowest bid.

Bidding starts at 0.65 pec.

ZeroFill said:
I have 300k Nexus.

Buying 300k sweat at lowest bid.

Bidding starts at 0.65 pec.

How about you just sell some of that Nexus off? I will offer to buy 10K at 120%.

:D

omg what a waste of EF bandwidth this thread is...

sweat should be virtually worthless... sweaters = freeloaders

also ME is expensive enough as it is :wise:

More pay for sweat? Sweating is FUN!

Yesterday was my first day, and I gathered 700 sweat and had a blast.

I'm not sure if it gets old, but yesterday, the only reason why I felt a need to sell at all is to eventually buy a weapon for finishing off the beast once it's dry.

I may very well deposit, but many of the guides suggest players start by sweating in order to understand the game mechanics and economy, so that's what I did. I had fun, and can't figure out why I would need higher sweat prices to have fun. Maybe it becomes "work" at some point, but I'm not there yet.

By the way, since I haven't bought a weapon yet, could someone tell me if those easy beasts we sweat drop decent enough loot to pay for (or almost pay for) the ammo it takes to kill them, once dry? If it's too expensive/inefficient to get the beasts off you once they are dry, then maybe it could get old. As long as I can afford to kill off the dry beasts, I'll have even more fun than I did weaponless.

It is hit or miss on looting those creatures. Usually you can make enough money to cover about 60% or so of your costs for ammo and decay. As long as you keep sweating for a while, you should be ok. Hit a nice little global or something along the way and you will be even better off.

Welcome, good luck and I am glad to hear you are having fun.

:D

Deathrock said:
Yesterday was my first day, and I gathered 700 sweat and had a blast.

I'm not sure if it gets old, but yesterday, the only reason why I felt a need to sell at all is to eventually buy a weapon for finishing off the beast once it's dry.

I may very well deposit, but many of the guides suggest players start by sweating in order to understand the game mechanics and economy, so that's what I did. I had fun, and can't figure out why I would need higher sweat prices to have fun. Maybe it becomes "work" at some point, but I'm not there yet.

By the way, since I haven't bought a weapon yet, could someone tell me if those easy beasts we sweat drop decent enough loot to pay for (or almost pay for) the ammo it takes to kill them, once dry? If it's too expensive/inefficient to get the beasts off you once they are dry, then maybe it could get old. As long as I can afford to kill off the dry beasts, I'll have even more fun than I did weaponless.

Finally a positive answer in this thread. +rep ;)

P.S.: what a start in our little community :D welcome on EU and on EF ;)

How about this option:

I am a sweat seller and buyer, and I vote no. No reason needed.

Back