FYI: Top Avatars in Entropia (2012)

Status
I know.... seems like everyone stoped skilling...

bump bump.... few updates....

I should be High-Medium now :yay:

See skill scanner bar below as proof.

Last edited:
Just a question:

How do you get that number of skills, to make the ranks like you did? why is some one midd player with 300k and not with 150 or 200k?

Is this made, about you think some one is midd player or uba if they reach this magical number you talk about. Or is this made by a view player, about they think 400k or some thing is the border to get next rank?

Is some one where buy skills more uba as some one how skill natural ... etc. Some years ago we all talked, that some one is midd player with 200k skills. Does the border of ranks move?

Im just wondering about this. Dont get me wrong:)

Ok, just because you were asshole enough to ask, make it 507k (I have 2k of Deep Space Knowledge which is not included by the scanner)
And also be happy I wasn't in the mood to make it 580k instead :D (after all what is 50k peds if you can beat Kimmi in his list)

screen or it didnt happen :wise:

Just a question:

How do you get that number of skills, to make the ranks like you did? why is some one midd player with 300k and not with 150 or 200k?

Is this made, about you think some one is midd player or uba if they reach this magical number you talk about. Or is this made by a view player, about they think 400k or some thing is the border to get next rank?

Is some one where buy skills more uba as some one how skill natural ... etc. Some years ago we all talked, that some one is midd player with 200k skills. Does the border of ranks move?

Im just wondering about this. Dont get me wrong:)

The ranks that I made dont mean anything, it could just as well say "Bannana 300k to 350k" rather then "medium 300k to 350k"... its just letters in a straight line. (tho you allready knew that ;))

When Archangel first started this list, it was intended to be a list of the few people with most totalskills, EXTREMLY far from the average player totalskills. The more people you inclue the harder it is to keep it exact. That is why these segregations looked okey, and I havent had any complaints so far. So why I did 300-349, 350-400, 400-500... was just to make it look little better cosmetically.

Not sure this was anwer to your question(s).

People like smilgs and those who PM me saying "This year I will make your list" is a good indicator that Im doing something people feel is entertaining. :)

Ok, just because you were asshole enough to ask, make it 507k (I have 2k of Deep Space Knowledge which is not included by the scanner)
And also be happy I wasn't in the mood to make it 580k instead :D (after all what is 50k peds if you can beat Kimmi in his list)

and just because you are asshole enough to challange me, I will chip 20k more skills tonite.

...how do you like`em apples!!!! :cool:

Yea better start running, I will get you eventually :D
But really, my target is not skill count I just want to unlock some skills in 2012 and get some skills to 2k still
and just because you are asshole enough to challange me, I will chip 20k more skills tonite.

...how do you like`em apples!!!! :cool:

Yea better start running, I will get you eventually :D
But really, my target is not skill count I just want to unlock some skills in 2012 and get some skills to 2k still

I remember running into you at CP you were pretty crazy with skilling. You are about the only other person I know that is crazier than me :)

Hopefully, I'll have more free time so I can start going hard again with it. After all I did make 200k+ in only 8 months ;) I'm just shy of 230k though.. :(

~Danimal

Hey, you forgot me with more than 1000000 skill points !

Oops, sorry, I read one zero too many :laugh:

See you next in 2050, about... :wtg:

As I seem to be back playing for now. 512k & got pic if needed.

As I seem to be back playing for now. 512k & got pic if needed.

Glad to see not everyone get offended by it :)

I took you off the list, and it was wrong of me, I thought you where chipping out. My list is not based on players quit or stoped playing. Its about skills on the avatar, active or not.

Welcome back.... wish you the higest of rankings :)

Ok here is the screenshot.

Cheers
Bjorn

where are all the nubs at.....

515k, not that I'm running anywhere. Just some mining improvements.

bump bump.....

bump bump.....

bump bump.......

bump bump.......

Status
Back