Trade accelerator tool, anyone interested?

Soberian

Dominant
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Soberian Sian Bekari
I originaly made that tool for my self because I'm buying lots of beauty materials recently and I find it kind of annoying to always type everything into my calculator. Maybe anyone else got some use for it too?

Heres a little screenshot:

Calculatorscreen.JPG

The prices you type in will be saved in an INI file so they will be loaded on every program startup again.

Executable: RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

Executable + Source Codes: RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

For the community I could also add more things like ores or enmatters if there are enough people who want an extended version.

Last edited:
Kinda very interesting and simple.

I think I would use it if ores/enmaters and other usual stuff (wools, hides etc) will be included.

Hate to use calculator in each trade :mad:

+ rep for simplisity :)

Only question: does it work on the top of EU (like PE ASS), or in the background (couse atm windowed mode for me isn't possible and I don't now why :()?

and maybe would be usefull to add the column for tt+X items (lol, it would be for the lazyest people)

Kinda very interesting and simple.

I think I would use it if ores/enmaters and other usual stuff (wools, hides etc) will be included.

Hate to use calculator in each trade :mad:

+ rep for simplisity :)

Only question: does it work on the top of EU (like PE ASS), or in the background (couse atm windowed mode for me isn't possible and I don't now why :()?

and maybe would be usefull to add the column for tt+X items (lol, it would be for the lazyest people)

Glad you like it. :) And yes, it was ment to be as simple as possible and keep the button count low.

Nah it doesn't run on top of EU. Sorry. :/ Dunno how to do such things either.
Atm I have no time to put further affords into it because of exam time but maybe later on. ;)

Last edited:
look nice and simple. one suggestion to keep the row count low, maybe you can make the field title editable so one can just name the colums himself ;)

Nice work dude :)

I already use spreadsheet for exactly the same calculation tho. Ill stick with it for now. If ya can get it to appear on top of EU as Prometeus suggested this will be much more appealing.

+ rep for sharing tho

look nice and simple. one suggestion to keep the row count low, maybe you can make the field title editable so one can just name the colums himself ;)

My actual plans are to add tabs for different things so you can switch between "Beauty", "Ores", "Enmatters".... Maybe I'll add "favorites" too...

Though with that massive amount of different ores and enmatters it could become "out of controll" and lose it's easyness..
sm_B-%5B.gif

I have some thoughts in my mind to keep it easy to use. :)

Though with that massive amount of different ores and enmatters it could become "out of controll" and lose it's easyness..

Yep, it can happen. Now it's prity simple, easy and fast usable. After my sugestion this program can become overloded, and the same time will be used to count as to use calculator :D

Well, I think the "golden middle" is needed for abilities of this calculator, or very nice interface, alowing fast search of needed stuff.

Yep, it can happen. Now it's prity simple, easy and fast usable. After my sugestion this program can become overloded, and the same time will be used to count as to use calculator :D

Well, I think the "golden middle" is needed for abilities of this calculator, or very nice interface, alowing fast search of needed stuff.

My idea was to add sub-tabs to the category tabs and make some alphabetical order. Still this will overload the program...

I once had the idea to make a program, that makes a screenshot of your trade window and reads out whats in from that list above there.
But that was when everyone still had to play at 1024x768... Now it would be a "bit" more complicated....
Though a mate told me that could be against the EULA...

Last edited:
Back