Traders on CP?

LeWolf86

Stalker
Society
Tax Collectors
Garrett MrEarth Clark
Well, just out of curiosity after reading the travel cost to CP thread and a comment about loading up on CP then heading down and the costs assosiated with needing more loot now or more ped....

Anyways the question Im tyring to get to is...

Is there any traders there right now? Does it need more? Does it need less? Would you use a trader?

Just curious :D.

;)

Why don't you go on up there yourself and find out? ;)

Id go up there, but Im away from EU :D... just trying to get info from people :D... Im in Laos ATM Mesh :D, wont be back in EU till like start of May... but that doesn't mean I cant keep updated :D.

Garrett, if there is a demand for traders on CP, something tells me that Planet Express traders will have a leg up on the competition, as their general happens to own the place. Who knows, though. Give it a shot.

No doubt about that :D... although CP is different resources... not as many hunting loot traders are mineral traders... dont know why... probably because less profit %s....

Other reason I ask is because although I doubt I could do anything to Buzz stock, I craft a few guns which I can sell to pay for my flights :D.

as said before^ not alot of stuff with decent MU up there...

And i would say you need a budget of 10k to make a decent profit/trip.

as said before^ not alot of stuff with decent MU up there...

And i would say you need a budget of 10k to make a decent profit/trip.

Ya true... cause whats flight 35 round trip? So 10k would be minimum... if my profit margin was set at 1% which is probably pretty fair with some oils having better profit margins then others.

Like I said before I've swapped to trading oils with a lot of people because ore/enmatter I cant compete with Leb and Ionna and I dont have patience in twins to sit with 10 other ore traders.... at least with oils the competition is not as big because the profit % isn't as big.

I noticed that people don't want to sell their stuff up here (CP) unless if its for the day MU. Don't know why. Occasionally you still have someone that will sell you stuff that you can bring back down to trade.

Back