Trading card game

Kalashi

Old Alpha
Society
**ON LEAVE**
Kalashi Kaiu Damask
I really really would love a trading card game within PE! :D

Any Final Fantasy fans would know exactly what i mean!

Looted from mobs, obviously not EVERY mob drops their own card type, but maybe 1 in a 100 or rarer for certain higher power mobs

its just so much fun!

pokemon style collecting and battling would be great :)

The cards would have no 'tt value' therefore not messing with the loot pool or looting issues at all!

Last edited:
I like the idea of collecting cards that are dropped/awarded etc, but I'm not in for the whole pokemon/the gathering side.....its not a bad idea, and i support it, its just I wouldn't use that part....

there could be quite high prices sold for the full albums etc, but it shouldn't be totally based around gaining money....too much is aready :p

it would also make quite a good bestiary of sorts...

I think it would make even less sense than loots nowadays.

Maybe if the cards were just "useless" token usable for some entertaiment game inside PE. But I wouldnt like turning PE into a card game.

Essi said:

Maybe if the cards were just "useless" token usable for some entertaiment game inside PE. But I wouldnt like turning PE into a card game.

no i wouldn't replace PE with cards....not anyday...

I just think mini-game-in-game would be nice. after all, in a real world we have millions of things purely to entertain.....something like cards could make PE one little bit more realistic.....:)

ofc i don't think this should be prioritised above bugfixing

Essi said:

Ya i think as a separate form of entertainment maybe worth a small amount but nothin huge. I used to collect magic ;)

Anyone wanna trade blueprints ? ;) (j/k)

Essi said:

:dunce: think you a bit confused by my post!

I meant that it is in-game mini-game...

they dont have a TT value, but can be auctioned and are valued at whatever price players want too pay for the uber rare Warlock gen07 card or whatever! :cool:

you simply interact with a player like a chat/trade, but instead it says

"blah blah challenges you too a game of PEB cards" (PEB = PE battle)

then you simply play a game where you can win the opponents cards and vice-versa!

would be great fun...

(i think most of this thread is FFVIII escaping my brain!)

Oh yea, this was real great in final fantasy.

Using mobs as cards and more powerfull mobs such as spider has high numbers in each corners ;)

Reall great idea.

But i think bugs and such first and foremost.

Maybe later on

I don't really like the idea. Maybe cards you can buy, I mean, to each his own right? But not looted. I do not want to loot more meaningless trife.

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
I don't really like the idea. Maybe cards you can buy, I mean, to each his own right? But not looted. I do not want to loot more meaningless trife.

DD

Again, this is not about 'alternative' loot! :rolleyes:

it would not have a 'tt value' therefore not coming out of the lootpool

Merely an added extra. As far as i can tell there is nothing similar too this in game...Oil has value and drawn from a loot pool, Fruit is the same etc etc

I just have no interest in trading cards.

DD

hmmm-
not sure if I would personally care about collecting these cards, but I don't see the big deal either :girl:

Now- if MA were implelement a REAL CARD GAME.... say poker to challenge fellow Calypsians, then I'd be on board 100%

i like this idea , it will be a nice occupation when you are out of ped :D

Final fantasy card is an good exemple

very nice idea.. would feel strange .. and I dont think it would fit in the loots... but I like the idea of having a mini-card-game :)

Back