Transformers

Kahr

Dominant
Society
Full Metal Inc.
Thomas Kahr Krestovnikoff
All Transformers fans that plan on seeing the movie, i can tell you that you are in for a treat. It is f...... awesome. And those of you that aren't sure whether you wanna go see it or not... Go see it.:)
We had a sneak premiere of it last night down here, at last there are some benefits from being here.:wtg:

ill definately go watch it :) seems like a good movie :)

In comparison to the cartoon series, its a lot darker. It be a kewl movie, and I reccomend it :p :trout:

in 4 hours and 40 minutes the show starts :)

im going there with an friend of mine, oughta be fun

I hope that this film will be f....awesome:) was watching G1 and The Movie when I was a child lol...nvm

Last edited:
My company is paying for most of the guys from work to go see it...we've got tickets for a MOnday night showing....can't wait...:yay::yay:

I confess that I have not ever really been a fan of the transformers stuff, but I have a grandson who is fanatical about them.

Took the family to see this film last night.
I am truly impressed with the film. It does delve into some rather dark areas, and there are points where I was thinking this is some BS, but I am impressed with how well everything ties up and comes together for the finale. There are many great laughs, as well as excellent action sequences and the cast does a great job. Suspend your belief, and enjoy.
(BTW. the portrayal of the "Leader of the Free World" is outstanding. :D)

And that is the first Camaro I have been impressed with since 1968.

Even if you are not a transformer fan, this is a film worth the ticket price to see on the BIG screen.

Cant believe it...

Hours of hours of talking humans... wtf ? :(

...25 minutes of robot massacre in the end (also not as cool as expected) and gets quite boring. (Its way to long and always the same. Also not well editet in my eyes)

Also this movie could have been named "Cars 2"...you see a lot of cars...driving... and if you dont see cars driving you see humans talking.

I am dissapointed². This is NOT Transformers... in no f*cking way... :(

p.s.
An autobot p*ssing on a human... that really destroyed my childhood... ;p

Cant believe it...

Hours of hours of talking humans... wtf ? :(

...25 minutes of robot massacre in the end (also not as cool as expected) and gets quite boring. (Its way to long and always the same. Also not well editet in my eyes)

Also this movie could have been named "Cars 2"...you see a lot of cars...driving... and if you dont see cars driving you see humans talking.

I am dissapointed². This is NOT Transformers... in no f*cking way... :(

p.s.
An autobot p*ssing on a human... that really destroyed my childhood... ;p

Wow, OK. Well, it WAS made by humans, after all. I guess that makes a difference on the perspective. My grandson shares your disappointment.

I agree it gets long in the tooth a bit. And, of course the ending left obvious leaders for a Sequel. I guess that is one of the new rules in movie-making. Always leave with a sequel lead-in.

And, I never quite caught what city they ended up in for the big finale. Didn't know there was such a big city a 20 minute drive from Hoover. Pretty sure not Vegas.

Still liked the Camaro.:cool:

awww:( what they have done! damn f^%$#^% chickass talking with a gay...last 30 minutes is for robots...LOL WTF...Transformers were about transformers...not about humans and their problems/love ect..:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Megan Fox :drool:

They went to Mission City, they even said in the movie thats where they were going...

Once again... Megan Fox... :drool:

But, it looked like an ad for the new Camaro.. lol

yeah, Megan Fox is hot chick, I was exciting every moment with her at screen:eek: heheh

Megan Fox :drool:

They went to Mission City, they even said in the movie thats where they were going...

Once again... Megan Fox... :drool:

But, it looked like an ad for the new Camaro.. lol

Amen :drool:

She had me wishing I was that dork, just to be in a scene where she sits in my lap. sigh

My grandson is already talking about the sequel. He hopes they dump the people and go full tilt with the bots. I guess a lot of true TF fans are really tilted over the human element.

Maybe they should turn the sequel over to Pixar.

awww:( what they have done! damn f^%$#^% chickass talking with a gay...last 30 minutes is for robots...LOL WTF...Transformers were about transformers...not about humans and their problems/love ect..:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, too much human storylines in Transformers really don't make sense. Transformers is all abt the power struggle btw the 2 sides on earth/Cybertron... Any1 still rmr Beast Wars? That's the epitome of Transformers, not a single human in it at all. :laugh:

As long as Megan Fox is in it... I am in..

Maybe include the humans less, and bots more.. but keep some people in it.. like.... megan fox :drool:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

And that is the first Camaro I have been impressed with since 1968.

:mad: :bomb: :sniper: Grrr thats hallowed territory you are treading Lars ;)

Being a camaro fan I of course loved seeing the new one. Megan Fox ain't bad either.

Loved the movie, it could have used some more transformers action yeah but I have no complaints. I am a sucker for a "pure" hero type of movie, someone that does what is right no matter what, sometimes reluctantly. The other thing I loved was seeing an evil police mustang (2 things I am not a fan of) get its ass kicked, that was worth the price of admission alone :laugh:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

:mad: :bomb: :sniper: Grrr thats hallowed territory you are treading Lars ;)

Being a camaro fan I of course loved seeing the new one. Megan Fox ain't bad either.

Loved the movie, it could have used some more transformers action yeah but I have no complaints. I am a sucker for a "pure" hero type of movie, someone that does what is right no matter what, sometimes reluctantly. The other thing I loved was seeing an evil police mustang (2 things I am not a fan of) get its ass kicked, that was worth the price of admission alone :laugh:

Offtopic:, sorta:
Well, if you're a Camaro fan, I need to get a pic of the 67 SS down the street. It's a beaut!! Candy Apple Red, with white cowl stripe and white top.

I drool every time I drive by.
(sigh)
/offtopic:
Yeah it was not lost on me or the guy next to me that all the evil Rolling stock was FMC stuff.

hmm..movie sounds good, i'll go download it...utorrent away!!!!:yay:

Offtopic:, sorta:
Well, if you're a Camaro fan, I need to get a pic of the 67 SS down the street. It's a beaut!! Candy Apple Red, with white cowl stripe and white top.

Yeah it was not lost on me or the guy next to me that all the evil Rolling stock was FMC stuff.

I would love to get my hands on a first gen., maybe one day. The Evil FMC is another perfect example of how accurate the representations of reality are in movies :D

I did not watch transformers as a kid. The movie kicked ass. I don't know what you guys are whining about... it could've been so much worse. Look at Fantastic 4 silver surfer.

IM going to see it this saturday :)

@Ghandi

Because you have not seen Transformers as a kid... :)

hmm..movie sounds good, i'll go download it...utorrent away!!!!:yay:

Bah, its a great movie...go support your local theatre and watch it for real. Your not gonna find a download worth it anyway. Pay your $10 and prove that a sequel is warranted....

Awesome movie...I loved the mirror hanger in Bumblebee...BEE-OTCH :laugh: and man, I want a car that can just transform into a brand new 2008 Camaro when I complain about it ;)

Transformers isnt out in the uk till the 27th still a long wait for me :(

Back