Travel costs to CP

Superhal

Prowler
Hiyas,

I haven't played vu10 so I don't know about the TP rates.

Also, does anybody know about rates between CP and CND? I usually go to CND, so I might swing by there.

Thanks. :)

afaik all trips between CP, CND and Calypso are 25 ped.

Try it and see. It will ask you to confirm before you pay :)

Yep its 25 ped each way :( Was going to ask if there is way for Buzz to change that or is it a MA thing?

Is the return trip from CP still 0? And there's storage there now too?

No it's 25ped instead of 10 as it was before.

Yes there is storage on CP, but it's local to CP only.

damn, i didnt know that the trip to cp was 25 ped too. Only just arrived at CND myself.

I think thats a bit jack for a trip from CP being 25 now when it used to be 10 ped before.

Hmmmmmm

Hope it ALL gets shared between the hanger owners (just bloody sorry i sold mine lol)

C

Well it was never 10 /to/ cp, it was 10 /from/ cp and it was never 0 anywhere.

It is 25 both ways now, once hangars return, who knows...

BTW it occurs to me that if you add up all the hangar owners they far outweigh neverdie's investment for CND and possibly even Buzz's for CP.. amazing they are still forgotten and more or less screwed.

Reactions: RR1
Well it was never 10 /to/ cp, it was 10 /from/ cp and it was never 0 anywhere.

BTW it occurs to me that if you add up all the hangar owners they far outweigh neverdie's investment for CND and possibly even Buzz's for CP.. amazing they are still forgotten and more or less screwed.

Not necessarily.

Dont forget that alot of the hangers were purchased even prior to CND even being a wet dream in FPCs pants. i myself purchased a hangar at Treasure Island at a Buyout price of 25k. I know some of those hangers are still in the hands of the original owners.

I think because the fact that hanger owners will get a split of the proceeds over the last few months (with no decay and oil costs i might add) would mean alot of them are happy to stay silent. Unfortunate for the active few but there are many more that are for personal use that are more than happy with what has been offered at the moment.

Travel cost was lowered from 25 peds to 17.5 :) So a round trip is 15 peds cheaper.

Travel cost was lowered from 25 peds to 17.5 :) So a round trip is 15 peds cheaper.

Still too much. Make it 15 to get there and 10 to get back and take out auction costs so we can sell the oils and we might reconsider...

It used to be approx 20 for a flight travel to CP and 10 down, now it's a 35 PED total and you don't have to wait for a full flight or running to it, and still you complain? :scratch2:

Yep is true, only 5 peds difference is cost compared to the old CP isn't bad at all. I think it's very fair. Not sure what will happen once hangers are back, but in the meantime it's very fast to get there not waiting for flights.

And as for the auction fees, it isn't that bad either. Since if you need any items, I have most things available in the marketplace... and in the past people used to just store/sell their things on auction so they didn't get overweight. But now we have storage at CP. So you can put stuff in storage, stay light, and just bring it all down when you return to the planet. :)

Yep is true, only 5 peds difference is cost compared to the old CP isn't bad at all. I think it's very fair. Not sure what will happen once hangers are back, but in the meantime it's very fast to get there not waiting for flights.

And as for the auction fees, it isn't that bad either. Since if you need any items, I have most things available in the marketplace... and in the past people used to just store/sell their things on auction so they didn't get overweight. But now we have storage at CP. So you can put stuff in storage, stay light, and just bring it all down when you return to the planet. :)

Butt Buzz, please... ask MA about the auction fee. It is a bank breaker and puts many many players off.

If we want to get up we need to bring at least 10k ped instead of 3k ped that we used to do. We used to recycle the 3k, sell the oil / wool and buy more ammo. Now, to even think about making a living, 10k cycled up is a must, so you need to bring 10k and then when you convert it into loot fly down and come back up. It's annoying and frustrating, get MA to cut the auction fee off and you'll have 5x times more players there...

Until then, I guess Proteron will replace Aurli...

That's all, I hope it gets better :(

They will try to keep the inflated price MA/FPC has set now, cant imagine different scenario.

This is a big fuckup from FPC, and I say it from the time it was stated in release notes.

It cost ZERO to FPC to transport you there (same as other TPs you know), just a plain greed we see here now.
They used the hype and CP withdrawal syndrom + SGA to made 5USD on any person who is going to travell there.

I dont get it, why so many ppl cryed about 0.1ped equip fee, when they are completely ok with this :)

PS: Or did they changed it to 35peds for both ways? In that case, forget what I wrote :)

hmm...

when hangers do get back online, perhaps Buzz can cut some deals with pilots.. and maybe use some of his tax profits to give away free trips up to his rock...

:D

Hmm so its all ok than, thanks for info, rant mode off for sure.)
I didnt knew that, I suppose I was the last one from 800k active players :)

I play largely off hours. I have had to wait 2 hours for a flight. I am more the happy to pay 5 ped more to get there in a reasonable time. And i broke my cb26 fast, To my suprise buzz had a booth with apis at 1% under markup :0.

Now to go up for next events i can handle this saturday and try not to lose 500 ped in 2 hours again lol.

What's the tp cost to cp now?

I'm going to stop by after CND, so I'll check that it's correct this way too.

it was 25 ped before as I remember
when was the price decreased?

It was in one of the recent VU notes. I know it was correct from planet, but I wanted to see from cnd -> cp.

Back