Treasure Day

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
Yes, another Treasure Hunt

I was busy the last 90 minutes to hide stuff all over new Oxford. Most of them are really small gifts but a few highlights like a fap 50 and some TT food Handgun but with 30 ped TT value are also around aswell as some MF chips.

Check building floors and apartment floors aswell and the sourrounding sea

Good Luck and HF finding it.

Everyone that post a picture of his findings get some rep

That sounds liek fun. I hid several things in the Auction last night.

Have a list of items??

Basically the stuff i found last treasure hunt + a storage cleanup
TT value should around 150-200 ped. i made a lot of small drops its impossible to NOT find something. You all moan about stupid ATHs and they would more fun when split into small pieces. Well lets see if this works on this treasure hunt.

I have found some skins and nexus in the Bilton 1:
bilton1.JPG

And in Bilton 2:
bilton2.JPG

And some underwater..
underwater.JPG

This is a really cool idea and I wish I was at home to look for this stuff!

Epictetus said:
This is a really cool idea and I wish I was at home to look for this stuff!

Yep. Right there with you.

Hugs,
Aliana

Bah it seems as if most of the things have been found. :(

I managed to snag some hair gel, a Tripudion skin, and a couple circles of dung so far. Had to snatch the dung before I could get a picture, though... saw someone else approaching fast. :)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I would say that this was much more fun than simply dropping everything in one place. Here are some of my findings but I also got some other fruit, a piece of pixie armour and a piece of goblin aromour that the system sems to have lost :( (MA Complaint filed)

Not a bad day. I accidentally stumbled into a rock that held a few items before I read the little hint, so I recircled the island to check all rocks and trees. Granted I probably missed a fair share of them, and I never did actually find anything in trees, but here's a little more I came across:

Thanks so much for the little event. :) I've seen so much more of New Oxford than I have before.

Oh yeah... good call... +rep

Great idea and very generous of you. +rep :)

Back