Trox'Em Up - Win 500 Ped!!!

dub said:
Why didn't you announce a winner?

I had to log off for a party just after :D :dunce:

Winner of trox'em up is : Savra (don't remember al name but don't think there are others in game :D) / Cyco is 2nd / Zhorgul 3rd

Also big gratz to Aveena who got a 550 peds HoF during the event !!

Also am sorry that a bug affected Savra near the end of the event so that suddently he dissapeared from the top list and Cyco thought he was 1st when the event was over ... I'll write a support to avoid that this frustrating issue happens another time.

It was really fun and that's the point despite the organizer didn't get back his investement which is not encouraging.

Check the claim rod on 3T for further events like Sunday 02/04 (250 peds to win) ... And during all the next week (qualifiers every day to obtain a ticket for a 1k ped event ! Organized by Vengeance).

Thanks all for participating :)

Sorry about not announcing a winner, but I wasn't the organizer of the event and I guess I was a bit tired during the night so I forgot to write down the name. Thanks though Zhorgul for writing down the winner!

I guess this event wasn't to well organized either. I'm going to try to participate in some events and I might come back and do an event of my own later on, we'll see about that. Hopefully I'll try to include a 2nd and 3rd Prize in the pool. That might be a bit more fun for the participants as it's not to fun to finish 2nd and not recieve anything for it.

However, that's not possible with the current system, so I guess I'd have to trade it over manually in that case. Anyway, we'll see about that... I'll keep you updated if I do make one of my own. :)

Check out the other events during the time and have fun!

Back