Help: Trying to target garcen grease. What finder would you use?

Farmer Smurf

Stalker
Mungo Baobob
I am qualified on the F-105 and have been using it for awhile. Mostly in a spray and pray sort of fashion. :dunce:

I find myself wanting to craft somethings requiring garcen, and I rather enjoy gathering the resources to use myself (I am aware purchase of garcen, would be a logical choice for crafting, no need to try to convince me)

To that end I have been mining areas that have garcen, and its kinda hit or miss mostly miss, and I find myself looking at my F-105 as the possible culprit, as I have no justification other than "bigger is better" for using this tool. I thought perhaps some of you mining gurus out there might be able to enlighten me?

So to that end, I ask....

What finder would you use, to target this specific resource (garcen)...and why? I really appreciate anyone that takes the time to share their knowledge or experience.

as you can see on mininglog.com the minimal,average and maximal depth of garcen is on almost all levels similar to oil or lyst, TT finder should work good, besides finding oil and other stuff in that area (if it has).

you will find less types of enmatter with TT finder, giving you more chances for garcen claims aswell as for other close depth enmatter.

also, i suppose you are doing shinook, so with TT finder you should find less of that cave sap.

Back