Question: TT the Land

Mindtwistah

Provider
Society
Stalkers
Nihilus Mindtwistah Getman
What happens if a Land Owner accidently TTs his Land Area Deed? Will the land be up for grabs? Will a new deed be automaticly auctioned out by MA at +1 SB? :p
Been wondering about this for a long time.

Not sure if you can TT an estate or land deed - but if you can and did I would imagine you would pay MA the 1000 ped fee and get it back.

No harm no foul.

Will the land be up for grabs? Will a new deed be automaticly auctioned out by MA at +1 SB?

No and No.

And the avatar can easily get it back for a small cost.

No and No.

And the avatar can easily get it back for a small cost.

Well, what if the avatar doesn't pay for it?

I am referring to the banned LA owners. The new mail that MA sent states that all inactive accounts items will be TTed. What will happen with the land?

The new mail that MA sent states that all inactive accounts items will be TTed. What will happen with the land?

I suppose it will just become empty and owned by Marcus Calender, as other MA's estates.

If you are irresponsible enough to accidentally TT a land area deed, you shouldn't have a land area in the first place. Mommy and Daddy might need to cut off your allowance.

If you are irresponsible enough to accidentally TT a land area deed, you shouldn't have a land area in the first place. Mommy and Daddy might need to cut off your allowance.

I really liked that comment :D

I am referring to the banned LA owners. The new mail that MA sent states that all inactive accounts items will be TTed. What will happen with the land?

Well I hope this LAs will come back into auction, so anyone can buy it and operate it in a way it should be operated.
At the moment its wasted land.

Nobody but MA can answer this question.

About accidently TTed deeds, its already said.
The same thing can be done as it has been done with Joe Jeffs uL amp.
Write support case, pay the fee, get it back!

What happens if a Land Owner accidently TTs his Land Area Deed? Will the land be up for grabs? Will a new deed be automaticly auctioned out by MA at +1 SB? :p
Been wondering about this for a long time.

A better question would be...

What would have happened if the person who accidentally was given the whole of Planet Calypso in their inventory accidentally TTed it? :laugh: :silly2:

and yes, 1000ped fee is all it would take to get the LA back.

I dont think you can TT any deed, Land or CLaim or whatever. Would be cool though, get back the money you paid for it. But then no one would buy land if they got back only what they paid fo rit, just in case the price went up ;)

I dont think you can TT any deed, Land or CLaim or whatever. Would be cool though, get back the money you paid for it. But then no one would buy land if they got back only what they paid fo rit, just in case the price went up ;)

????
TT value of Deeds is 0.01 PED, don´t think anybody bought a LA at that price :)

i pay the 1k for every shadow part and other ubah item that has ever been tted in order to receive it :D

MA has told many times that the matter about this avatars is still under investigation. I think they just keep it under investigation for the next 10 years to come :laugh: I think it's hard for MA to permanent ban those players, maybe they don't want to get it to court or so. Been a while since MA said that but i believe they won't let a account delete that's still under investigation.

Back