Turn in animal oils for consumables

JanOaki

Dominant
Krystal Jan Oaki
I feel game needs some sort of "resources sink" to reduce the supply of oils in market. Create a vendor that allow turning in of animal oils and other resources for items such as Blazar fragment ,pills,shrapnel or other useful items. This also prevents certain resources from falling below a certain MU.

Thoughts ?

I agree that trading one resource for another can be onerous. I don't see this as a good solution for that though.

Yeah, we have this in-game already. Its called the Trade Terminal. You trade your oils for peds and then you cany buy those items you want.

I feel game needs some sort of "resources sink" to reduce the supply of oils in market. Create a vendor that allow turning in of animal oils and other resources for items such as Blazar fragment ,pills,shrapnel or other useful items. This also prevents certain resources from falling below a certain MU.

Thoughts ?

If there's too much supply of it already, maybe just stop pumping out even more?

Thoughts ?

This already exist ingame
Exemple below:
Mayhem tokens
Daily tokens
Oils and parts for the Galactic mission

I'd like to see this mechanism extented in the future.
This not only offer alternative but also motivation and goal for some players.
New armors, guns, mindforce, jewelry, tools could become attainable by trading your oils, natural materials or ores..
Aswell as some token to prevent the trader hoarding, or make it bound.

Back