TWEN ITEMS

It's there go shoot and loot....

for fucks sake dont get them to change the drop rate on items again... you already saw what happened last time

It's there go shoot and loot....
safe-space-check-yo-privilege.gif

for fucks sake dont get them to change the drop rate on items again... you already saw what happened last time
I won't mind getting 13 pieces of twen Armor in one loot OR 6-7 imk2 twen in an hour 🤣

I have a twen sparking to sell, and im not a reseller :) selling for the owner ;)

Can you please drop more TWEN gear
It is rarer and rarer to see messages that are not WOKE expression.
in the last months we got about 40 fresh UL items with high range stats (not high range dps tho)
it is al in all more than all 2022.
Prices of weapons have fallen 20% or more
lp 120 was sold for 85k
bp 130 for 100k
modmerc T10 offered at 85k
tier6 IMK2 in 100k
strong claws under 65k

still people complains of high prices and items hoarded...

drop rate is perfectly coherent to serve some UL and not kill the craft (well kill it more than it is)

making a comparison.. Zorra and Pandemic require about 15m Hp kills... over 1m ped for both to cycle. (six4 pistol hk s1x1 rifle and zorra hk)

i wonder how many people havae shot over 1m ped since January among the ones that think to deserve an item pooped by a monster they kill.

It is planet bound but a 150 DPS is in the Hub, "cloack of the proving grounds" questline.
hint: you wil be requested to kill about 120k tide claws among others

Last edited:
It is rarer and rarer to see messages that are not WOKE expression.
in the last months we got about 40 fresh UL items with high range stats (not high range dps tho)
it is al in all most than all 2022.
Prices of weapons have fallen 20% or more
lp 120 was sold for 85k
bp 130 for 100k
modmerc T10 offered at 85k
tier6 IMK2 in 100k
strong claws under 65k

still people complains of high prices and items hoarded...

drop rate is perfectly coherent to serve some UL and not kill the craft (well kill it more than it is)

making a comparison.. Zorra and Pandemic require about 15m Hp kills... over 1m ped for both to cycle. (six4 pistol hk s1x1 rifle and zorra hk)

i wonder how many people havae shot over 1m ped since January among the ones that think to deserve an item pooped by a monster they kill.

It is planet bound but a 150 DPS is in the Hub, "cloack of the proving grounds" questline.
hint: you wil be requested to kill about 120k tide claws among others
Instead of resellers hoarding 10weapons each , players could use those and hunt and make Mindark peds but now it just hangs in expensive shops until nothing drop and now we have guns at 300k again.
It has happen before and it will happen again and resellers know this so they will just hoard stuff and just wait until the drops are not dropping.

There is more on the way, We have not got all the items on the list of items in the discord to drop yet :)

Just the LR-40 missing? Tbh i didn't notice it's just that, I should recheck the list.
If thats the case it dose still show more TWEN loot waves on the way:)

Just the LR-40 missing? Tbh i didn't notice it's just that, I should recheck the list.
If thats the case it dose still show more TWEN loot waves on the way:)
LP70 TWEN irecon

Ok more than one still to drop :)

A Summer TWEN Mayhem would be cool as the Summer Mayhem is no more.

BP-20, TWEN Edition
ArMatrix LP-70, TWEN Edition
ArMatrix LR-40, TWEN Edition
ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN Edition
CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 2, TWEN Edition
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN Edition
Castorian Combat EnBlade-10, TWEN Edition
Castorian Combat EnBlade-10, TWEN Edition
Meckel & Loch ML-35, TWEN Edition
Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Edition
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN Edition
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition
DOA Strikehammer, TWEN Edition
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN Edition
A&P Series Hero, Adjusted, TWEN Edition
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved, TWEN Edition
EWE EP-40 Mercenary, Modified, TWEN

Last edited:
I am not even sure if thats the full list tbh, I did hear something about Mindforce chips but we are not even half way through the year yet so i am sure there is allot more to come :)

Last edited:
I am not even sure if thats the full list tbh, I did hear something about Mindforce chips but we are not even half way through the year yet so i am sure there is allot more to come :)
Those MF chips listed were "...... 15 (L)" if I remember correctly. But yeah, seems like there are atleast 5 discoveries of UL TWEN to look forward to, pretty sure ELM will bring some. Not even halfway thru TWEN so no need to panic, plenty of time to hand over your $$$ to MA don't worry people..

twen event is over, no more twen items :D

my spider senses tell me that on first migration week at least 3 will drop to rise people farming expectations
you get a bgh and you get a bgh hopefully I can get my hands on one soon

Instead of resellers hoarding 10weapons each , players could use those and hunt and make Mindark peds but now it just hangs in expensive shops until nothing drop and now we have guns at 300k again.
It has happen before and it will happen again and resellers know this so they will just hoard stuff and just wait until the drops are not dropping.
Well if people are more patient and let those guns/armors rotting in storages and shops and let them to lock their peds in those investments and let them to lose peds at the end because eventually prices will go down..
I kind of stopped playing because prices are retarded and no constant market like it use to be,besides all other reasons..
I dont mind reseller make few peds here and there which is logic,but low balls on any item you selling and raising those prices like 30-50% when they resell them is hilarious and what ever u try to sell for a normal price u need days/weeks to sell..Even posting on PCF is failer since getting 0 or 1 respond ina while..

Maybe i went off from topic but everything is related.

Can we just agree that different people disagree on what is a "fair price" ?

Back