TWEN Token Fund - Equal Opportunity for All!!! by Xanato Kaso and co.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Grinding TWEN tokens hoping to get enough for an item before they are all gone? Or just tired of selling them to traders/ubers and watching them reap all the profits? Well here is a chance for us casual or mid-level players to band together and level the playing field, and you know we are on the right track the more the ubers say this is a bad idea!

How it works.

Players trade me their TWEN Tokens and it is inputted on a google spreadsheet that investors with 1000 or more tokens can see. As a player acquires more tokens and trades them to me I continue to tally them up.

There are two options, you make a long-term investment to pull TWEN items for renting out, or a short term investment where I just pull an item once I have a buyer and sell it.

If you chose a long-term investment once I have enough tokens for the desired item I pull it the item is now owned by all long-term token investors according to the % of their tokens to total tokens in the long-term fund. Then the process repeats. Players invest more tokens I pull another item it gets added to the list of TWEN items owned by the fund for rentals. Rinse and repeat.

If you pick a short-term investment I will put the items up for sale and once completed the ped from the sales will be split according to players % of ownership using the FIFO(First In First Out) as the method of tracking. If get more tokens than needed to pull the item for sale, the remainder will start the next item's queue.

I will have full discretion on which items to pull and how much they sell for, but I will consult with knowledgeable investors and other players to do my best for the benefit of all who have entrusted their tokens to me. I have the option to receive a commission equal to no more than 5% of total sale value of all items, but no less than 2% managing the short-term TWEN fund.

Once invested, tokens are NOT refundable. If you are depositing them into this endeavor there is no changing your mind, as I can not be about to pull an item and someone decides they want to sell their handful of tokens and then I am unable to purchase said item. IF I end up not using the tokens because we were unable to gather enough, all tokens will then be refunded.

I am not liable for any change in TWEN token value between the time of deposit and the time an item is pulled or sold. I may develop a buyout option for players to sell their token shares to each other.

I would like this to be a fund that owns the items pulled, that way in the future if MindArk releases corporations and our own share systems similar to EVE online as mentioned in the UE5 updates I can convert shares on the google sheets right into the actual game system, but that is only a hope down the road for now. So I am giving players the option for quick sales or long-term investment.

I will flesh out this concept as I get more feedback from players, but I wanted to start it up because there is a race going on, and we have a chance of winning if we work together. Yes you can sell your tokens for a few ped to the traders, but that is only a small part of what the tokens real value is. This gives you an opportunity to get paid that full value.

Before I collected my first token I sent in a support case asking whether I would get locked for running a TWEN token fund due to what happened to StevieB.(I have consent to use his name mods) Mindark gave me their approval and green light to run the fund. Here is a copy/paste of their response in it's entirety.
Hi Xan,

Thank you for your support case.

As you've stated it currently, just having a share like other funds that exists is not a problem, however it is not something we support just like lending and as such can encounter the same kinds of issues both for you and other involved parties.

However most of it depends on your reputation and is as such possible.

As for locks, as you know it is our way to take action and as such it will not be communicated to you beforehand, however just like in other situations it will most likely quickly resolved and you will be unlocked but that is something we must warn you off.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support
Please note, while I do have their consent to run the fund, they do not support it. Meaning it is still based on trust and players invest at their own risk. I do however do my best to minimize as much risk as possible.

Please keep responses on topic. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is appreciated, trolling/flaming is not.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas and working together for a common goal.

Last edited:
Current token rate is around 2.6 PED each so a weapon pull would cost 260k PED in tokens. If you're charging 10% commission then the minimum sale necessary to break even for investors would be 286k.

Last mayhem a T0 Mod nano was listed for sale @ 290k PED. None of these weapons outperform a Mod nano after the Swines eff got adjusted so it would take a miracle for you to pull a weapon and sell it for enough to make investing in this worth it versus just selling your tokens right now while prices and demand are at its peak.

Bloody hell, brilliant idea mate. Might just consider it. Good luck with it!

If you fly to different planets to collect tokens it can work.
That is not an issue.
I love this idea, I am in!
Send me a PM in game and we can make a trade. You would be the first player to invest.
Current token rate is around 2.6 PED each so a weapon pull would cost 260k PED in tokens. If you're charging 10% commission then the minimum sale necessary to break even for investors would be 286k.

Last mayhem a T0 Mod nano was listed for sale @ 290k PED. None of these weapons outperform a Mod nano after the Swines eff got adjusted so it would take a miracle for you to pull a weapon and sell it for enough to make investing in this worth it versus just selling your tokens right now while prices and demand are at its peak.
Ok, I appreciate the information. This is what I was looking for by making this public. Working together. I am not charging 10%, just reserving the right to depending on how things go as it is a lot of work, but I don't mind taking 5% if that is what is called for to make things fair for everyone. My goal here is not personal profit, but camaraderie among many small players to achieve something we could not do on our own.
I think you should rent the items out!
That is also a good option. But if I keep the items to rent out, people are forgoing the sale of their tokens for ped for having a share of rental income from the new items. If enough people say that is the better option we can do that instead.
*note anyone that invested for the sale and doesn't want to have a part in a rental ownership would get tokens refunded if I change this to a rental fund backed by the TWEN items instead of just selling them.

Last edited:
Edit:I made a mistake Angela pointed it out. I apologize.

Last edited:
ALL of the laser sights are already gone. mk1 2 and 3!!!! This is why we lower levels need to band together. Otherwise the ubers will get all the good stuff and leave us with the rest. TWEN token values are high now because they are rushing to get these items. But as soon as they do, prices will drop, and the value we can get out of them goes away. 100 casuals pooling resources could easily outpace a few ubers.
Please don't spread false information, starting to sound like StevieB with this whole post.

The sights havent been put into the vendor yet.

EVERYONE CAN CHECK VIA ENTROPIALIFE.

Also 100 casuals will NOT outpace ubers.

Please don't spread false information, starting to sound like StevieB with this whole post.

The sights havent been put into the vendor yet.

EVERYONE CAN CHECK VIA ENTROPIALIFE.

Also 100 casuals will NOT outpace ubers.
I did not realize the vendor had not been fully stocked yet. I am not trying to spread false information, it was an honest to goodness mistake. But I bet they will disappear fast once they do get stocked.

The point was pooling our resources we can accomplish more than alone. We will never out pace all the ubers, but we could definitely keep pace with one or two of them depending on the volume cycled by the players that want to participate in this fund.

I don't know what StevieB has to do with my post, or why you mentioned him. He is not affiliated with my services though he has rented from me in the past.

Giving you the tokens to get less ped from the item sales a month later than selling the tokens now just for You to get comission from the worse deal for me?
Wow, genius idea, im in!

token are so high in price just for the top item
after it is pulled they will mve down sharply
i think 1.5p each for the LP70
amd then 50 pec for rest of items.
personally i will sell them all

So we provide most tokens, cover most losses if the item sells for less then tokens are worth now and then on top of that you get 5-10% to cover your losses?
If yes then its a hard pass.

great idea, but 13k fee for your work seems a lot.

Giving you the tokens to get less ped from the item sales a month later than selling the tokens now just for You to get comission from the worse deal for me?
Wow, genius idea, im in!

token are so high in price just for the top item
after it is pulled they will mve down sharply
i think 1.5p each for the LP70
amd then 50 pec for rest of items.
personally i will sell them all

Equal Opportunity for All!!! minus10% commision fee :D

So we provide most tokens, cover most losses if the item sells for less then tokens are worth now and then on top of that you get 5-10% to cover your losses?
If yes then its a hard pass.

great idea, but 13k fee for your work seems a lot.
I asked a couple of traders what their commission rate for helping people sell their items were and this is the numbers they gave me 5% was the average but with the extra work in tracking everything 10% was a suggestion. It isn't about the commission, i can easily forgo a set commission rate until an actual item is sold and have a vote by the shareholders what a fair amount would be. The purpose was if we rallied as a group we could do something similar to the GameStop Short-squeeze that everyone rallied around to stop the bankers from forcing Gamestop out of business and costing the bankers millions of dollars. There is power in numbers. Also, the math change with the swine update so obviously I need to change with it. You are focusing on the wrong thing. If everyone wasnt selling to traders or ubers I could be pulling those pistols everyone is complaining about and setting the prices for people to buy them at and making it worth it for investors. If we instead went a non-sales route I could pull a large portion of inventory and easily run a new rental service with the new toys instead of dividends, but that is a longer term return rate and a lot of people prefer instant gratification so that won't work. My desire for compensation for the time and energy I put into this is not getting in the way here. Instead of saying, hey that number is too high, how about you lower that number, and suggest a more appropriate one all i see are complaints and posts of memes and trolling.
You dont go to work and spend hours there and not expect something for your time, why should I?
I am not saying that you are wrong, that 10% is too high, by current market numbers it does seem to be that way, and that is easily fixed, however the attitudes and motivations behind those telling me it's wrong seem to be projecting their personal motivations and greed on me, as anyone who has dealt with me will know I am flexible and that my primary motivation is serving the community and making the game more fun and accessible to those it would otherwise not be. This is not a thread that any high-end player will like or want to participate in, and I have received a lot of good feedback and suggestions that I need to add.

I bet they will disappear fast once they do get stocked.
I bet they won't until the more expensive weapons go.

I don't know what StevieB has to do with my post
He's trying to do something very similar with his viewers while lying about it the whole time by saying he'll give away a "35k" gun
If everyone wasnt selling to traders or ubers I could be pulling those pistols everyone is complaining about and setting the prices for people to buy them at and making it worth it for investors
Fucking laughable

He's trying to do something very similar with his viewers while lying about it the whole time by saying he'll give away a "35k" gun
Well I am not him, and I have a proven track-record of satisfied customers and investors. Where can I find what he is doing?
Fucking laughable
last lp 70 go brrrrt with Messi today. you can see the future my friend🙃
I think this persons comment says otherwise. Had this worked as envisioned, those pistols could be in the token fund and available to all the players not just the top 1%.

I have a post in the general discussion forum. If you want to discuss this topic you can post there, otherwise CONSTRUCTIVE feedback or questions about using the service only. "Fucking laughable" is not constructive.

Well I am not him, and I have a proven track-record of satisfied customers and investors. Where can I find what he is doing?
Youtube, and he had a proven track record with his "fund" as well. Also top 1% doesn't have the one gun cause it's already being borrowed out for a streamer to use.

And listen, I like your other ideas. This one just seems rushed. Minimal to no research done.

Youtube, and he had a proven track record with his "fund" as well. Also top 1% doesn't have the one gun cause it's already being borrowed out for a streamer to use.

And listen, I like your other ideas. This one just seems rushed. Minimal to no research done.
You are right, this one is rushed, that's because there is a race to get token items. The point of putting it out was to start the most difficult part of getting the tokens, I figured start collecting and by the time we have enough to actually buy something we would have a more solid plan on what to do with the tokens. I am just tired of watching the same handful of people who always won mayhems, pulling mayhem items first, setting the bar for pricing etc. I hoped enough players would feel the same way I do and we could come together and get a slice of the pie as well, and not the crumbs. I am not above admitting when I make a mistake or paying to make things right when I do.

I'm on board with it. Xanato is one of the few people I trust to do this and the plan is simple and fair.

wow, i havent seen you hof in awhile, miss your hofs at the crafting machine clicking boosted bp´s :)
true, so i know very well that 13k is a lot of money for little to no work :) Nowadays i just kill maffoids and hope to see some swirlies.

There is a difference between working and playing slots. Also if you had not noticed I changed the commission to 2-5%.

Last edited:
Lots of updates to the post. Post or pm if interested in joining or you can go to the thread in general to discuss it further!!

Great idea and would be interested in investing my few hundred tokens I have looted so far, are you setting a minimum of tokens that need to be invested?

Great idea and would be interested in investing my few hundred tokens I have looted so far, are you setting a minimum of tokens that need to be invested?
No I am not at this time.

[Moderated: removed rule violation] =Removed my response to a deleted post

Last edited:
Hang on a sec so basicly atm tokens are worth 1.40 or arround that you are planing to return investment when tokens will be worth under 0.50 cent so ppl by default loose ped on that - or if you fail to put the desider weapons - what tokens will be worth then. And you charge commision on top of that . Even tho you get to keep the items and use them for your rental services which guarantees you profit . Am i the only person who see that something is off here ?
Cus if those people with significant ammount of tokens were to sell them now they would probably get more than if they get refund/payment at what tokens will be worth then!

1. At what value of tokens are you going to calculate what people get paid ?
2. At what value of tokens are you planing to do refunds if you fail to pull the items ?At what people invested or at value they are worth at time you descide to do refunds?
3. How would people be paid on the items you add to your Rental business and when ?
4. Since atm the economical situation is kinda off in Entropia and most expirienced players notice it what guarantees that you will be able to actually rent those items and do payments ?
5. What happens if you are unable to do payments on the items you are renting ?
6. How long do you think it will take for investors with your plan to make a return on their original investment?

I am happy to answer your questions Dragunove, thank you for responding while doing it in a manner that is more constructive and not trolling, or it doesn't feel like it, and in a way I can address your concerns.

1. At what value of tokens are you going to calculate what people get paid ?
Long-Term fund will be # Your Tokens % of total # tokens in the fund.
Short-Term fund will be # of Your Tokens % of # of tokens to pull item.
2. At what value of tokens are you planning to do refunds if you fail to pull the items ?At what people invested or at value they are worth at time you decide to do refunds?
I am only trading for tokens, so you will get back what you put in. I can't give a ped value, the market changes minute to minute depending on who is buying. Updates happen. What if suddenly tokens become more valuable than when they were traded to me, do I got to pocket the difference? By pegging a certain ped value to them at the time of trade I am essentially buying them.
3. How would people be paid on the items you add to your Rental business and when ?
The items purchased with the long-term tokens invested will be owned by the fund. My rental service is just that, a rental service. My rental service fund, is also a service. Neither own any of the items because I guarantee the principle investment. I retain ownership of all the items used in it except those that other players ask me to rent out on their behalf.
But I would probably duplicate how I run my rental service with the TWEN Token rentals. Dividends on rentals paid out once a month based on your % of the total Tokens used in the fund.
4. Since atm the economical situation is kind of off in Entropia and most experienced players notice it what guarantees that you will be able to actually rent those items and do payments ?
The only guarantee I can offer is that you will receive a % of any income based on your stake in either of the funds. It wouldn't be an investment if there was 0 risk. Short of Mindark forbidding me doing this or the game getting shut down, regardless of the value of the items people will rent them. In fact, the cheaper the items are the easier it will be to rent them, so in that sense token devaluation is a good thing. On the other, those opting for the invest to sell model, I would only be pulling after finding a buyer and receiving a partial down-payment on the item being pulled.
5. What happens if you are unable to do payments on the items you are renting ?
I don't understand this question. If it is renting, then you are getting paid. If I stop running the rental service, the items would be sold and then you would still be paid. Either way once the items are pulled payment is coming.
6. How long do you think it will take for investors with your plan to make a return on their original investment?
As soon as an item is pulled it will go up for sale/rent. At which point market forces determine the size or rate of return. Given I already have a rental service running it probably would not be long to start seeing rentals show up, and the more items the more rentals. Each unique item added increases the chance that any given customer will find an item they wish to rent. And as far as sales go, who knows? The faster we get to a vendor pull the more likely someone will want to buy it since the market is not flooded yet.

I own no personal stake in the long-term rental fund. I am only offering the service of managing it as an independent 3rd party. I only get paid when the investors get paid. I simply would like to be able to pull one of every item to have in the rental fund so that all players can have access to the TWEN items instead of them only being accessible to a few. I also think it could be lucrative, and it would complement my current rental service without directly benefitting it financially.

As far as the short-term fund. This was an idea suggested by a player, so I figured I would add this as an option of investment if that is what more players are inclined to pick. And any tokens I happen to loot while playing will be undergoing the exact same changes in price, I am not buying up tokens nor do I plan to. Though I might consider selling shares in my normal rental service for tokens as a means of procurement of more tokens but that would need more discussion.

Again thank you for your post, forgive me if I repeated myself or contradicted myself, please point it out. That is part of the purpose of opening the thread up for feedback and discussion. I want to provide the best customer service I can, its also really early in the morning and I was up all night so I am a little out of it while typing these answers for the last 2 hours.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back