TWEN Token Fund - Equal Opportunity for All!!! by Xanato Kaso and co.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am only trading for tokens, so you will get back what you put in. I can't give a ped value, the market changes minute to minute depending on who is buying. Updates happen. What if suddenly tokens become more valuable than when they were traded to me, do I got to pocket the difference? By pegging a certain ped value to them at the time of trade I am essentially buying them.
So those people will be payed back in tokens ? But tokens will loose value as the vednor runs out of items ?

Question is prety simple mate are you paying your dividends back in tokens or in actual ped pls answer?

So those people will be payed back in tokens ? But tokens will loose value as the vednor runs out of items ?

Question is prety simple mate are you paying your dividends back in tokens or in actual ped pls answer?
He would probably just give back the tokens if unable to pull any worthwhile items. The tokens may be worth more or less (but probably less) if given back. That’s part of the risk.

@OP - it makes sense to me. Still not sure where I stand on the value proposition (better or worse for me, will decide later), but I think you’ve explained yourself clearly for what it’s worth.

He would probably just give back the tokens if unable to pull any worthwhile items. The tokens may be worth more or less (but probably less) if given back. That’s part of the risk.

@OP - it makes sense to me. Still not sure where I stand on the value proposition (better or worse for me, will decide later), but I think you’ve explained yourself clearly for what it’s worth.
John here is correct after an item is pulled all payment would be in ped. All dividends in ped. The only time you would get tokens is if I do not pull an item, at which point your tokens would be returned to you, whether worth more or less I can not control, what I can control is return of your property which is the tokens. Here is the beautiful part about renting, it is not a singular transaction. Over time it will pay out better than a sale. How long that takes would remain to be seen.

But to give an idea, my first year running my rental service fund from the ground up earned 8% ROI for it's first year of operation, last year it earned a little over 12%, this year we are at over 7% with 2 mayhems and TWEN going on the rest of the year. Provided no drastic world events or changes by MindArk, I am comfortable in saying we will meet or exceed 10% by the end of the year, and I only own loot 1.0 weapons. This new TWEN Token fund has the benefit of my 4 years experience running my current rental service and 3 years running my fund. My hard-earned reputation within the community as someone they can trust with these types of actions. And then there is the hype and prestige of these being are TWEN items. I have no doubt in my mind that this could be a success and more profitable for players long-term if we can get over the hurdle of pulling the first item, the rest will come easier.

Things are starting to kick off. Got my first few investors. I Also got approval from Mindark to run the fund, I will be posting that soon.

What would you guys thing if i offered a 5% guarantee at whatever market price is at the time of each trade. People who invest sooner will get a higher rate than those that invest later, however this promises players something for their tokens. In return I get 5% of the income from what those tokens would bring in since I am now buying them at that rate. in the future. If tokens are refunded player may choose to the ped amount agreed on or the tokens.

This is the best way i could think of a compromise where players feel like they are at least getting something for sure, but is also me not purchasing tokens or mixing any of my personal tokens in the fund to avoid possible issues down the road.

To be clear I would not be paying anyone any ped. It would be a trade of tokens for investment just as before. But we will mark down the market price at the time of trade and the player will be guaranteed 5% of that if I close the fund. The idea is to give players SOME security and to make investing sooner rather than later more profitable. The longer we go the more items get pulled the less tokens are worth, we want to get some decent item pulls BEFORE they are all gone. I tried setting this up where I would have no ownership stake in the fund so players would feel more comfortable investing,

Those already invested would get the same guarantee offer on what they already have at todays current market rate +10%.

Looking forward to see Mindark exact response, and question asked specifically.

I'll address elephant in the room - this is a scam, everyone should avoid it, there is nothing anyone can gain from this but the organizer of this...scheme.

Looking forward to see Mindark exact response, and question asked specifically.
Wish granted.
index.php
index.php
I'll address elephant in the room - this is a scam, everyone should avoid it, there is nothing anyone can gain from this but the organizer of this...scheme.
That is not true. I only benefit when the investors benefit. If I want to make ped, then I have to earn it for the investors as well. I have over 3 years of successfully running my rental service fund and 5 years just doing trust base services starting with my box-opening service back in 2017. I have never and will never steal or cheat my customers, ever.

Wish granted.
index.php
index.php

That is not true. I only benefit when the investors benefit. If I want to make ped, then I have to earn it for the investors as well. I have over 3 years of successfully running my rental service fund and 5 years just doing trust base services starting with my box-opening service back in 2017. I have never and will never steal or cheat my customers, ever.
seems they ignored you on your last question :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back