THANK YOU!

It's straightforward:

• get the code from FEN as template
  • clone into a TWEN token that drops in loot for mobs over L50
  • clone the FEN vendor into a new vendor next to it
  • add some TWEN items to the new vendor
  • start the show with migration

THANK YOU!
might need some kind of vedor pull cap also with all the new weapons but that might be hard with all the borthers, mothers and wifes playing :)

Personally I think tokens would be nice but mostly for (L) stuff, kinda like the idea of looting the UL TWEN in loot as a jackpot drop, makes the hunt more exciting.
Had 0.0% chance at FEN as I don't have the PED, now I actually have a small shot at getting a dream weapon!!

I want free ul high class weapons

Best wuld be if mindark actualy pay me for pulling,

Like give 10 unreal tokens and recieve a weapon with 20.000 tt 95 efficiency 200 base dps and 6.9 dpp

I also think jackpot loot is great :)

I do think they need to scale it properly though so the level of mob your hunting matches the level of the TWEN weapon, For example Opalo from level 1-10 mobs and A-3 Justifier from level 10-20 mobs and so on.

Yes please cast your vote. I would like if people that already looted a TWEN item not to vote, but can't stop you :)

It's straightforward:

• get the code from FEN as template
  • clone into a TWEN token that drops in loot for mobs over L50
  • clone the FEN vendor into a new vendor next to it
  • add some TWEN items to the new vendor
  • start the show with migration

THANK YOU!
you forgot the last step;

* prepare for the massive backlash because everything is just copied from FEN

I can tell you right now the feedback you're going to get is going to be split:

1) People that plan to loot and sell (or trade) the tokens for high profit will be all for it.

2) People that just finished spending 300k+ peds getting their FEN gun up to lvl are going to say "NO" with every fiber of their being.

Now.... if they did tokens but left out the insane high level UL gear from the trader and just focused on L items including clothes and other usable doodads like the old witches broom. Then you might have something where most people would be open to it.

Anything can happen though this event is just barely started, we're only what? 6 months in? Why that's a mere blink of the eye in MA's concept of time. lol

Don't know why this isn't the default. It worked VERY well for FEN and everyone was happy.
because then it would be easiers for everyone. i feel like they made this event just for the ubers. they threw in the unreal tokens for us lower end players. Think about it though. all the good stuff is dropping from the top tier mobs. moloch masters, golems and root mechs. stalker dragons, high end thawrs. drop exterminators, mainly 09/10 BB's. theres been a few random ones here and there, but 90% of the twen looted has been from mobs that 90% of the game cant really hunt, while we have Known ubers using macros that revive and teleport them back into action so they can afk hunt all day. MA doesn't give a fuck about us middle/lower class lol. This event was created the way it was to try and keep the bigger players entertained to try and keep them around a little bit longer.

Did you asked everyone ingame and their answer was that they are happy or is that your projection based on what you want?
FEN system benefits EVERYONE and i think is more fair.
TWEN system benefits mostly ubers/afkers... Where most of the drops a "locked" behing crazy mobs.

But why does it have to be 'fair' though? Who defines what is fair?

But then what is to stop these identical posts cropping up again: "Person X has looted 4 Rare TWEN tokens and I haven't looted any", people don't seem to realise that FEN Tokens also are at the subject and mercy of how many loot events a person has, and the throughput of their gear.

And changes the rhetoric from "Player X just looted a MM TWEN" to "Player X just looted 1/10th the value of a MM TWEN" depending on how they slice the vendor prices.

The game is inherently fair and unfair depending on how you view it. If you give each isolated loot event the chance the same weight of containing an item. The only thing you can affect through changing your play style is the frequency, cost and amount of those loot events you trigger.

If I'm sat killing 150k hp mobs for 12 hours a day, with a 300 DPS weapon, should I have less or more chance of someone shooting Caraboks? Alternatively, does the guy killing thousands of drone elites/exterminators a day deserve a higher chance at looting a TWEN item than someone who just goes and kills 3?

Do someone realize taht in case there would be a whining toward the "high volume cycling players" that get more drop than someone hunting with Barbarella?

I would give to whining or demanding players
a Soulbound BP130, a ModNano and Terra AMP 10
wonder how many would use it

most is about greed to receive something that can be sold for trasfering TT losses.

people dont ask for items to USE them... want just a FREEBIE to sell to scrap some (or many) ped.....

in lower range gears, i like to see mod viceroy around... who upgrades a viceroy does it to USE the armor.

you forgot the last step;

* prepare for the massive backlash because everything is just copied from FEN
Only from those already in the ivory tower, overpaid for any 2.0 weapon, or has gotten accustomed to exploiting the waves.

most is about greed to receive something that can be sold for trasfering TT losses.

people dont ask for items to USE them... want just a FREEBIE to sell to scrap some (or many) ped.....
Yea 100% everyone ask for item so they can resale and transfer tt losses. Like on Easter Mayhem thread i was asking for refill ,i redeemed a bp110 and sold it to @MikeH and transferred all my tt losses to him :)

Always the same people defending the systems/events that reward afk/macroing here on the forums, seems to be the ones always doing it also and getting rewarded

Make tokens untradable until the end of the year. Give the grinders chance to get something before the big wallets swoop in and take it all.

But then what is to stop these identical posts cropping up again: "Person X has looted 4 Rare TWEN tokens and I haven't looted any", people don't seem to realise that FEN Tokens also are at the subject and mercy of how many loot events a person has, and the throughput of their gear.

And changes the rhetoric from "Player X just looted a MM TWEN" to "Player X just looted 1/10th the value of a MM TWEN" depending on how they slice the vendor prices.

The game is inherently fair and unfair depending on how you view it. If you give each isolated loot event the chance the same weight of containing an item. The only thing you can affect through changing your play style is the frequency, cost and amount of those loot events you trigger.

If I'm sat killing 150k hp mobs for 12 hours a day, with a 300 DPS weapon, should I have less or more chance of someone shooting Caraboks? Alternatively, does the guy killing thousands of drone elites/exterminators a day deserve a higher chance at looting a TWEN item than someone who just goes and kills 3?
Stop it your making too much sense now 😂

Nothing because people will always be unhappy. If a low level hunter loots an item, they're a secret MA employee and it was done for publicity. If an Uber loots an item then they're just a secret MA employee too ;)

Nothing because people will always be unhappy. If a low level hunter loots an item, they're a secret MA employee and it was done for publicity. If an Uber loots an item then they're just a secret MA employee too ;)

We know the Uber MA players though. Quite well known already. Doubt any more will pop up any time soon.

TWEN seems to leaving out a large portion of the player base. But still 6months or so to go.

But why does it have to be 'fair' though? Who defines what is fair?
i think me choosing word "fair" was wrong from my side.. I am not asking for TWEN for everyone.. XD

But u have to agree TWEN event is very top heavy oriented with very few exception some rando will get a drop.
With tokens atleast u could farm up for some shite u didnt even knew u need :D... i dunno pils , L items... TWEn jackets trousers.. dunno something to remmber u took part.. and ofcourse for UL uber wepons... but what they did as celebration for Twenty years is just fing lazy :D

Think about the person doing the 3 big mobs for a second...

If they receive a token worth 3 PED that they can sell, would they not be more willing to hunt more, then if they knew they had to do 10k of them to get any chance?

I'm just saying everyone should feel like they are participating, as it is right now they're not.

It's not even about the drops, it's the feeling they are not participating in any way / shape or form.

I'm just saying everyone should feel like they are participating, as it is right now they're not.
Participating means being present to a certain period without expectation to receive anything which is clear anyone can participate in the current system.
participation doesn't mean expectation to receive anything.What you might imply is that you expect a level of expected outcome based on level of participation which is wrong.
We all have same level of expected outcome, but we don't all have same participation input.
No matter what system you adopt always will bring up their problem because they will always feel a victim, this is why you always must adapt to what the system offers you that he system has to adapt to your needs.

All I'm saying is you could distribute the markup better using the token system.

e.g. a 150k markup item can be split into 150k tokens worth 1 PED each that can be added to the loot tables.

Then these 150k token would drop in loot. If a person loots 3 / 150,000 tokens for X loot events it would still be better markup distribution then what we see right now.

IMO the stupidest part about TWEN is that the big uber mobs can also drop the little peashooters. Why couldn't the peashooters only be looted from mobs you can actually use them on? Its unreasonable that lvl 50+ mobs are dropping opalo and sb-10 when you literally cant kill the same mobs with those weapons. The weapons should only drop from the lvl range of mobs that coincides with the weapon's skill level. The uber mobs should drop the uber weapons, not also drop the noob weapons.

All I'm saying is you could distribute the markup better using the token system.
That is certainly one way at looking at things. Is a valid system, is not wrong or good, is just one of the ways to solve things but people are different and they all play the game for different reasons.
If you do a small study on various media no one joined the game or registered because certain individuals looted twen/fen tokens worth of 20 peds in a year.
A large majority of players including myself registered to the game knowing someone looted at some point extremely valuable item worth xxx $$$$$$$
Poker is very attractive game because everyone at any given moment has the impression they can win at any given moment vs any player in the world because its so dynamic.Chess on the other hand you know from the start you can't beat anyone 100 mmr above you therefore you won't compete because before the game started your mind is defetead any you already acknowledged the loss.
Any system you are going to present will have up and downs for any player at any certain period.I'm ok with tokens or items but the only question would be if you are going to address to the system or you want the system to be addressed to your needs and the only way to measure that is you observe why people play the game and why do register and stick to the game and keep on depositing.
If you have the ability to answer that observation you will have a lot of answers for a lot of the questions.

Back