Info: TWEN Vendor Inventory

You can't acquire Ghost yourself.

There are only a few sets of BPs and they no longer drop.
Lol dude,ghost set is always on market.Always someone selling and Auktuma always have it in his apartment..Binded items are like someone said big Rip off unless u gonna play for years for sure and u will forget money loss on it and u dont care about it

That’s a fucking horrible hot take. NOTHING should be untradable in a RCE. That’s why Viceroy is such a scam. You can get better armor/buffs for the same price AND sell it when you’re done.
100% agree
when you pays for something you have be able to sell it
when you getting something for free it might be untradeable

and u will forget money loss on it and u dont care about it
thats a basis of part entropia community: "if i don`t pay for it directly - its free"
no, its not :ROFLMAO:

thats a basis of part entropia community: "if i don`t pay for it directly - its free"
no, its not :ROFLMAO:
Nothing here is free, not even the gifts given during holidays. However, the cost of farming desirable loot and items yourself is most times less expensive than buying them on from the market. Most folks don't calculate those costs and pay the money to save time but if you're patient you can get what it is you're after just be paying the system rake.

A prime example are TWEN tokens. You can buy them or farm them yourself. You can pay markup to other players or pay the rake and your time to MindArk.

When it comes to things like 5B plates, Ghost Armor and other highly desirable items that have been monopolized for whatever reason and there are other similar alternatives like Serpent Scales and Viceroy that you can acquire yourself it's most times in your favor to do so, especially considering they have upgrade paths if one day you do choose to upgrade them.

The point I was making is that non-tradeable items have their place in a pseudo-RCE, they help with stat balance. Especially a pseudo-RCE that does not allow you actual ownership of said virtual items. If you actually owned them I would argue otherwise but nothing here in your storage or inventory is yours and you have no legal claim over them.

the cost of farming desirable loot and items yourself is most times less expensive than buying them on from the market
totally disagree, 1000%
A prime example are TWEN tokens. You can buy them or farm them yourself.
when you farm amount that you need all good items gone

. However, the cost of farming desirable loot and items yourself is most times less expensive than buying them on from the market

My experience is totally contrary to this. With almost no exception (on relatively common materials) it is less expensive for me to buy the stuff i need from market even if I have the items I need in storage.

Now, how does this make sense, i hear some people asking. Well, the amount of people in EU desperate to sell right here, right now using the auction house makes the lowest listing prices usually a decent way below actual market value. This means that it is less expensive for me to buy materials are lowest listing price and selling my materials for actual market value.

Actual market value is displayed, not entirely in plain view, but close to it, in game.

People are losing small fortunes misusing the auction house. Don't be one of them.

Pardon the off-topic, but this is a crucial part of the economy, and misinformation is bad.

However, the cost of farming desirable loot and items yourself is most times less expensive than buying them on from the market.

Depends on the item. Way back in the day when Sentinel and Shadow were dropping in loot I tried to no avail to loot a few parts. I would have been better off and money ahead buying a complete set at the time. There are a lot of items on the market at the moment and the TWEN items are in limited supply. If I had the means I would try for an upper echelon weapon but I am doing OK with what I have and now I can farm some tokens.

Just to keep the thread on track -7 6A TWEN plates.

My experience is totally contrary to this. With almost no exception (on relatively common materials) it is less expensive for me to buy the stuff i need from market even if I have the items I need in storage.

I specifically said desirable loot/items for this reason. Common loot is different.

Depends on the item. Way back in the day when Sentinel and Shadow were dropping regularly in loot I tried to no avail to loot a few parts. I would have been better off and money ahead buying a complete set at the time.

Loot 1.0 is different than loot 2.0 and it also depends on a myriad of variables to align for rare, epic, legendary and mythic item drops.

People are losing small fortunes misusing the auction house. Don't be one of them.
If you're asked by a disciple what would be the most important lesson to learn in this game would be this one. Sell your services (hunting, mining, crafting) at markup and don't cut in AH. Youl will be cutting products you will always farm and if the next guy does the same, you cut yourself every day. This is something experienced players are doing as well. You can see how well a person plays the game by how they list their stuff in AH.

Don't be the player who:
- TTs all the loot ;
- sells only at order;
- lists n AH for lowest % or in the first 3 lines;
- lists in AH with a SB of tt+0/100%
- lists in AH the entire quantity (usually large) of a stackable and also cheapest, which makes it hardly sellable, which makes it highly likley to be undercut, then MU going down.

Don't do the above and just watch how others are doing it and it will save you thousands if not more, every year.

Sorry for the off-topic.

If you're asked by a disciple what would be the most important lesson to learn in this game would be this one. Sell your services (hunting, mining, crafting) at markup and don't cut in AH. Youl will be cutting products you will always farm and if the next guy does the same, you cut yourself every day. This is something experienced players are doing as well. You can see how well a person plays the game by how they list their stuff in AH.

Don't be the player who:
- TTs all the loot ;
- sells only at order;
- lists in AH the entire quantity (usually large) of a stackable and also cheapest, which makes it hardly sellable, which makes it highly likley to be undercut, then MU going down.

Don't do the above and just watch how others are doing it and it will save you thousands if not more, every year.

Sorry for the off-topic.
I feel attacked....🫣

Don't be the player who:
- TTs all the loot ;
- sells only at order;

Sorry for the off-topic.
I would argue with most of your points:
TT all the junk loot - if you are a depositor, it is not worth wasting time on getting this extra few pec. (junk with below 110% markup). (unless you have unlimited balance, and can afford of gathering 100s of peds tt value of different junk until enough is gathered for selling)
Sell to the orders if needed - very often order is the best price you can get (markup on market has changed, but orders have not been modified yet)
List for the lowest BO to minimize the opportunity that your stuff will be on auction for a week and not selling at all (thus wasting au fees)
Small SB gets more bids, and many ppl are looking for good deals based on amount of bids on the item already.

However i agree with you on the amounts, dont list too large amounts, as they tend to take ages to sell (if possible, sell to the orders)

Last edited:
I would argue with most of your points:
TT all the junk loot - if you are a depositor, it is not worth wasting time on getting this extra few pec. (junk with below 110% markup). (unless you have unlimited balance, and can afford of gathering 100s of peds tt value of different junk until enough is gathered for selling)
Sell to the orders if needed - very often order is the best price you can get (markup on market has changed, but orders have not been modified yet)
List for the lowest BO to minimize the opportunity that your stuff will be on auction for a week and not selling at all (thus wasting au fees)
Small SB gets more bids, and many ppl are looking for good deals based on amount of bids on the item already.

However i agree with you on the amounts, dont list too large amounts, as they tend to take ages to sell (if possible, sell to the orders)
If you want to loose PED's even faster, go to a ATM, take out money and just burn them. It will show everyone...

If you want to loose PED's even faster, go to a ATM, take out money and just burn them. It will show everyone...
wasting money on not selling auctions is not very feasible

I dont understand why people who dont own or will never own that kind of items comment about prices, like why ? I dont get it i rly dont...

Its like hey i want to buy a Ferrari but its price is waaaay to oberpriced. Its Real value is 1000 Euro.
Because desire is not actually related to affordability. Usually if you can afford something the desire to owe it just isn't there. Much the same reason poor people are more likely to gamble on a fruit machine than a person with decent money in their bank account. The person with money doesn't have the hunger, and already happy.

Personally I can do more interesting things with 20k usd, than spend it on a digital weapon. But I'm pretty sure someone who doesn't have 20k in their bank, will be quite happy to buy that gun on a credit card and pay interest.

Well yeah just put in here what you are ok with to loose 🤷

I am not upset, its a game ... i just dont understand why we allways...since 20 years... discuss the old topic about prices are to high...
Its in its nature that New stuff costs a lot and devalues over time

Two Options
Buy it if you can
Leave it if you cant

I am not better then anyone else i did just open my wallet and bought a time machine, rather then argueing about something i cant change in value.

Rather then complaining put your time into some grind 1.4 ped per token is a very high mu. By the end of twen a Sweater who Puts his time into farming culd flip 10 k profit on small mobs.
Wiki will lead you, do the Research.

Lets say you buy a car and you spend 5000 Euro on it

You will have repair Bills,fuel and what ever. It turns to a 10.000 investment over time. You wont ever be able to get that money back, its lost. But did this fact stop you from buying it ? No ... since it still brings you to work every day where you earn money ...

Its that simple
There was a time in game where introduction of new weapons was very slow. Or MA would focus on certain weapons like bring in a set of new swords. If a player bought something new they would be quite confident they had about 2- 3 years to play with it and it generally held it's value. Then it was time to offload

The game changed though to high value plus high turnover of new gear. For that 'main' reason a lot of old timers don't trust values at all. It would be almost unheard of 15 years ago to have a new set of weapons every six months or less.

It's kind of crazy with MA having these bolt together weapons coming around the corner, and people saying 120k 'now' is a steal. A steal for who, I only see it benefiting anyone that sells at those values. If they can sell, but it's risky game.

besides it's not like a car you 'need' to get to work. It's entertainment. It's on the I've got a few hours to kill list... should I play EU.

Smiles

Because desire is not actually related to affordability. Usually if you can afford something the desire to owe it just isn't there. Much the same reason poor people are more likely to gamble on a fruit machine than a person with decent money in their bank account. The person with money doesn't have the hunger, and already happy.

Personally I can do more interesting things with 20k usd, than spend it on a digital weapon. But I'm pretty sure someone who doesn't have 20k in their bank, will be quite happy to buy that gun on a credit card and pay interest.

personally i was not able to do more intersting things with 20K usd. its what i enjoy the most atm, spending peds in this game brings me more joy then doing anything else... idk what will be tomorrow, maybe one day i wake up and say hey i dont want to play entropia anymore i want to spend my money in a rl project or something crazy

There was a time in game where introduction of new weapons was very slow. Or MA would focus on certain weapons like bring in a set of new swords. If a player bought something new they would be quite confident they had about 2- 3 years to play with it and it generally held it's value. Then it was time to offload

The game changed though to high value plus high turnover of new gear. For that 'main' reason a lot of old timers don't trust values at all. It would be almost unheard of 15 years ago to have a new set of weapons every six months or less.

It's kind of crazy with MA having these bolt together weapons coming around the corner, and people saying 120k 'now' is a steal. A steal for who, I only see it benefiting anyone that sells at those values. If they can sell, but it's risky game.

besides it's not like a car you 'need' to get to work. It's entertainment. It's on the I've got a few hours to kill list... should I play EU.

Smiles
a lot of old timers still try to play the old game, but its not the old game anymore we need to adapt to situations

back in times my gameplay was 100% rig, then they patched some stuff there and i had to adapt,many did quit because oil rig was theyr only source of income... i bought some hunting gear did go for skilling and had funn else where, they did patch the rig again and its more funn now, i feel like selling out everything i got to put the peds into some crazy pvp gear because if i have to choose between those two contents i pick the PVP content... it simply brings more funn to me
if noone buys my pve gear because they think its overpriced "or not priced on theyr expectations" or "prices will fall because of XXX XXX reason" ok fine,i depo more or find a way to hold both.

when i think about it... i play this game since idk 2011 or 2013... i lost more money on repairing my damn car

just dont try to be the new super uber,let go of all those conspiracy about choosen players and what ever, just start to play the game and
free your mind from all that toxic stuff related to some sort of value

personally i was not able to do more intersting things with 20K usd. its what i enjoy the most atm, spending peds in this game brings me more joy then doing anything else... idk what will be tomorrow, maybe one day i wake up and say hey i dont want to play entropia anymore i want to spend my money in a rl project or something crazy

a lot of old timers still try to play the old game, but its not the old game anymore we need to adapt to situations

back in times my gameplay was 100% rig, then they patched some stuff there and i had to adapt,many did quit because oil rig was theyr only source of income... i bought some hunting gear did go for skilling and had funn else where, they did patch the rig again and its more funn now, i feel like selling out everything i got to put the peds into some crazy pvp gear because if i have to choose between those two contents i pick the PVP content... it simply brings more funn to me
if noone buys my pve gear because they think its overpriced "or not priced on theyr expectations" or "prices will fall because of XXX XXX reason" ok fine,i depo more or find a way to hold both.

when i think about it... i play this game since idk 2011 or 2013... i lost more money on repairing my damn car

just dont try to be the new super uber,let go of all those conspiracy about choosen players and what ever, just start to play the game and
free your mind from all that toxic stuff related to some sort of value
If you're happy with your personal choices, then it's a good. If you're happy to pay 20k usd for a gun, go for it and enjoy the game.

I still do pop in to EU for a bit of a shoot-up, it's quite nice now and then. However I measure things in terms of risk and reward. That is; how am I being rewarded for my risk. When that comes to weapon prices say 100k ped, I see considerable risk versus potential reward. I'd much rather have ped shooting power from entertainment point if view (with that sum of cash).

I'm going be nice and say life is subjective for the individual, it's all one big shade of grey, life is not black and white. I will say though, there's no "need" to play EU, I read that alot here.... I "need" to have that 200k gun. Pretty sure you could have the same fun, if MA sold average guns for 500 ped to the masses of fun style players. Seems fair to me. Its all Smoke and Mirrors.

Laters I'm off to bed.

i think that there is a BIG mistake on the items "value"
the simple "i buy a XXXX pistol to resell at a higher price" is a simple "greater fool" game

i buy a "overvalued asset" and someone foooler than me will buy at an even higher value
it is pretty clear that that approach works only in "demand markets".
EL tell us 3800 globallers against 5200 in lockdown so it is 27% smaller active population
and it is growing since 3500 of 1 month ago.

so, in "supply markets" it is pretty obvious that nothing has upside bias
we see it is nanosubes, can you remember when people was forecasting a 105% value?= it is 100.3%

The value of a weapon is tied to its "utility" in supply markets
or "what i can obtain getting that item compared to my actual item"

to gain HP there is a nice sword for 50k token
to improve DPS there is DOA at 112 dps 75k token
for eff "true believers" there is TWIMK2 at 95 eff
a skill boost cape is 15k token and saves 20% tt loss on level up... 15k with 1.5% skill gain makes it amortized in 1.000.000 ped shot (for some player its 1 month)

these are just 4 examples that are not "i buy it to sell higher" ... most of high rank players are not just "resellers" but use items for their potential value

critical rate items will remain forever in the vendor just because a 5% critical ring combo cost less than half of their token value
if MA lifts the cap of critical rate to 7% we will see top ranked player in viceroy and with a critical rate attachment......

and the paradigm of 200k weapon is just a WOKE mantra.
we can have now 75%ish eff setups 3.50 DPP for 80k
and via actual vendor we can have 95 eff setup at 100k
it is half of a BP110 cost
and for DPP lovers LP120 is 80k and for dps lovers a bp130 is 100k

as i said i wait for 75 pec per token to take my position, maybe i am cheap.......

we see it is nanosubes, can you remember when people was forecasting a 105% value?= it is 100.3%
Anyone who thought this with the current economy, how the drops in the game work etc. Was a moron though. That means muscle, eye etc. would all go up....And that just isn't happening unless we get like a 5-1 crafting to hunting ratio or something crazy

Value on a item is relative , more importent is time and potential.

Fact is we dont know if prices fall or go up, thats written in the stars. While in rl you can predict a trend, this does not fit to entropia, to many factors that are unstable.

From my perspective i bought a weapon for exactly the "overpriced" value people talk about . But i did not buy it because i thought its cheap, i bought it because this item a. Safes me peds in the long term and b. Increases the potential of my setup by miles.

Since twen stage two to today i pulled 35.000 ped mu from tokens alone, this did lead to a upgrade i did add a few more 5 digit ped amounts from other mu sources and bought a arsonistic fen chip tier 5 + ul mayhem 5 amp. What improves my dps by miles again.
Note that the 35k peds came from 4 to 6 hours play time per day.

This wuld not habe bin possible if i wait for prices to drop.
I shure culd have wait for "prices to Fall". buy a cheap weapon meanwhile and pull only 2500-5000 peds like others. But this wuld not have lead me to another upgrade it just reduces the potential

There are two Options: buy or wait for peices to Fall

Note that the longer you wait the more "power/potential" you lose for the item of desire.

But this is something people cant understand untill they actualy use that kind of "overpriced" items.
Just like in rl, you can speculate but you rly just find out if you try out

Anyone who thought this with the current economy, how the drops in the game work etc. Was a moron though. That means muscle, eye etc. would all go up....And that just isn't happening unless we get like a 5-1 crafting to hunting ratio or something crazy
Esp since they keep putting them in tt on RT

Back