Info: Two Exploits in Lootable PVP to help you survive until MA fixes them!

They will do what they just did to Mayhem. They will get rid of competition. Then you won't have anything to whine about! Drop rate on Pyrite was massivly increased. No need to go there. Same with Fire globs. around 200 % Your PVP cartel is in jepordy already keep it up!

Maybe MA could implement toxic shot loss on any kind of death in lootable. This would maybe stop the new «standard» way of mining, which is running in with 30 mobs on your ass, keeping health below 50%. And after drilling 2-3 claims or when someone appear, take off armor and die.

Not only is it heavily exploiting the mechanics of lootable pvp, but also it litters the zone with mobs that aren’t lootable. If a certain SGG has been mining for some hours, half the mobs in there wont be lootable anymore due to his armor decay exceeds the kill cost.

Maybe MA could implement toxic shot loss on any kind of death in lootable. This would maybe stop the new «standard» way of mining, which is running in with 30 mobs on your ass, keeping health below 50%. And after drilling 2-3 claims or when someone appear, take off armor and die.

Not only is it heavily exploiting the mechanics of lootable pvp, but also it litters the zone with mobs that aren’t lootable. If a certain SGG has been mining for some hours, half the mobs in there wont be lootable anymore due to his armor decay exceeds the kill cost.

I think I’m going to just start dragging all the mobs between aegis and pyrite zone to somewhere else. Sure it’ll cost a lot of decay but then maybe there won’t be mobs for SGG to drag, and other.

index.php

And when i started killing mobs, this is what happens: not fucking lootable mobs !

index.php

Ya Sulje his armor decay is higher then your cost to kill , its so dumb

I think I’m going to just start dragging all the mobs between aegis and pyrite zone to somewhere else. Sure it’ll cost a lot of decay but then maybe there won’t be mobs for SGG to drag, and other.
Unfortunately the mobs will just respawn back in their original position, this is why after SGG has been mining for a long time, almost no mobs in zone are lootable. The only way to avoid the spawning back to original position is to stay with the mobs on radar, but then the mobs will walk back to their position.. It's really a mess.

Well they could just remove those mobs from that area, they are useless but my guess some players will still run around with argo and whatever is close

MINDARK.. *shakes head* please make lootable not a joke anymore?

Heres lootable PVP... Ganksters with nothing on them but Teleportation chips port around till they get you in radar. They teleport closer to you then shoot you with a rifle. PVP lasts about 10 seconds. It's the most reatrded PVP in any game I have ever played. These very same cartel members who protect themselves and the loot from these zones then whine when they cant get enough noobs to kill. IMO just make teleportation illegal in PVP and see what happens. WHAAAAAA!!

Heres lootable PVP... Ganksters with nothing on them but Teleportation chips port around till they get you in radar. They teleport closer to you then shoot you with a rifle. PVP lasts about 10 seconds. It's the most reatrded PVP in any game I have ever played. These very same cartel members who protect themselves and the loot from these zones then whine when they cant get enough noobs to kill. IMO just make teleportation illegal in PVP and see what happens. WHAAAAAA!!
You obviously forgot to take your medications again.

He makes good points. It would be cool if PVP areas on Calypso were built like the HUB where only certain weapons and gear could be used. There could be more long, drawn out fights. This would free up the investment PVP for Land Grabs and events. It would also address the issue expressed here with miners and the thorio helmets if the gear was restricted in these zones.

There was a time when EQII had awsome PVP. Then they introduced combat engagement rules. If you attacked someone your run speed was automatically reduced. The toon you attacked that did not engage was not run speed reduced and just ran away. That was instigated from the hunted. That was some lameness there. We called it consensual PVP ROFLMAO! Im not advocating for the ability to just run away. It's the whole lopsiided rifle sissy shooting gallery of non-engagement that sucks. I shot you with a plasma rifle from 75m after I teleported into your space. Im so Bad Asss. Gimii you money!! Lets have No rifles in PVP! Bring it!!

I think that reading this kind of stuff written by people who know absolutely nothing about pvp has become one of my favorite pastimes on this forum.

Just for your information, the TP chip is not usable in lootable PVP3, where most of the pyrite is.

And why waste some time whith a 10 second fight ?
If you have so little HP that I can one-shot you, 1 second is enough to kill you.

If you want a chance to survive in these zones, you'd better go skilling instead of crying..

15 years and counting the 50% rule is there and we still see threads like this...

Maybe its a feature and not a bug... just saying that after a while it got very obvious.

Economy must be really screewed if pk´rs are crying so much for control of pyrite. But what do I know...

Obviously not much..

No one ever said it's a bug.
And MA confirmed in several supports that it's not allowed to use it to avoid being looted.

So much that is not allowed, yet done...

I might not know much, but I dont keep pushing the same button for 15 years when the answer is always the same...

Lets make the whole thread more redundant than it is already :)

Rallos ZekMarch 16, 1999Merged to Zek (February 8, 2005)PvP FFA server with item and coin loot
Sullon ZekJune or July 2001Merged to Zek (February 8, 2005)Deity-based PvP server, with your deity's alignment (good, evil or neutral) determined your allies and enemies amongst players. No level limit on kills, coin loot. Officially "no rules", meaning no GM action could be taken against training, corpse camping, kill stealing or unfair behavior.

Tallon ZekMarch 16, 1999Merged to Zek (February 8, 2005)PvP team server with coin loot (originally item and coin loot, changed February 17, 2000)
Vallon ZekMarch 16, 1999Merged to Zek (February 8, 2005)PvP team server with coin loot (originally item and coin loot, changed June 22, 2000)

These were Red Servers.
On Blue servers to enable PVP you had to convert to a Red Toon.
This conversion was not reversable.
You could only attack Red Players and no Blue Players were able to cast Buffs or help Red Players and vise versa.
The Euros were totaly into playing Red Toons.
Blue toons were called care bears or bluebies.

Sullon Zek Was the most Hard Core but Diety based so it sucked IMO!
Unfortunatly EQII used the Good Vs Evil PVP model Frreport Evil / Quyenos Good.

Fun Stuff
Death Penelties
Corpse camping.
Corpse runs.

Most people during that time played on a dial up.

MayongJune 30, 2009Merged with Tunare (September 6, 2010)Also called the 51/50 server. Allowed players to start characters at level 51 with 50 AA, a set of Flawed Defiant armor, all spells, abilities and skills maxed. Created after a poll amongst players where they could choose which type of server they would like to see.

This was the beginning of Pay to Win from Sony.
They had already clamped down on E-bay but Chinese Bot Farming was rampant with external sites selling gold.
This IMO besides the constant dumbing down of our PVP servers and character play destroyed the game.
EQII eventually followed the Pay to Win Model and destroyed the PVP server in order for the Care Bears to play on our server.

Entropia has many similarities and is what attracted me to the game
Unfortunaly they seem bent on removing content.
This is exacly the path taken By EQII at end of life.

Imagine if you can Entropia with mutiple Avatars and races.
Impossible to manage and one of the saving graces we have as they have to manage the RCE environment.

If anyone remembers I hope this jogs your memory about why we play MMOs

There is a classic server not owned by Day Break

Rock

Just for your information, the TP chip is usable in lootable PVP3, where most of the pyrite is.

Last edited:
Wanna know something even funnier? Spelling "retarded" incorrectly.

Back