Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
FPS vet1 "So you say you can actually make money with this new space thing?"

entropian, " Yes that's correct"

FPS vet2 "But I guess I need to invest a lot of money right"

entropian, " no not really, you only need a fast spaceship a thruster and some guns"

FPS vet1 " But I need to skill up a lot in order to use those guns right, like you always have for big ped"

entropian " no you don't need any skills to kill other people in space"

FPS vet2 " So you spent 7 years skilling your handgun, rifle and dodge skills for nothing?"

entropian " Yes that's correct, you probably will kill a whole lot more people in space, due to your real FPS skills"

FPS vet1 " But I guess we will need armour on us and fancy clothes for your rep, which cost a lot"

entropian " Well if you don't die people don't really see you, since you are in a spaceship, so no expensive armour and fancy clothes needed at all"

FPS vet2 " So we can simply invest nothing in our avatars and keep our unrepaired greyish oj's, and only buy the nice PVP space gear and we're good to make money off these stupid miners and get a good pirate rep?

entropian " yes that's true"

FPS vet1 " So why have you been doing all that skilling over the years then? You must have invested 5k dollars into your avatar?"

entropian " yes you could say I'm a bit fucked"

FPS vet2 " that's the understatement of the year, comon Bill let's kill us some nibs!"

Seems those two guys are both a little naive to me...

Player who has thousands invested in a game:

"Evade doesn't work in space!!!"

Player who cashed out long ago.

"U mad?"

FPS vet1, FPS vet2, FPS vet3, FPS vet4, FPS vet5 and FPS vet6 don't know each other and kills each other many times in space, looting nothing because no one have any loot.

FPS vet1, FPS vet2, FPS vet3, FPS vet4, FPS vet5 and FPS vet6 don't know each other and kills each other many times in space, looting nothing because no one have any loot.

Which is why ammo should become lootable, so pirates can pirate other pirates and profit. More targets with potential loot means more fun to be had by all. Going into space or lootable PVP should be a risk to everyone.

Which is why ammo should become lootable, so pirates can pirate other pirates and profit. More targets with potential loot means more fun to be had by all. Going into space or lootable PVP should be a risk to everyone.

until there will be not a lot of easy cheap for all ships the space will be an empty...space. You can just shoot to asteroids and maybe try to loot them.

Euh yeah funny you can (maybe ) loot in space with a big wallet.

But to actually get stuff you need to go to a planet and hunt/mine/craft. Besides carry guns and nobody can loot you. I dont think you can actually earn that much with doing PvP in space.

Back